UPD most expensive gluttons in NYS!!!

UPD most expensive gluttons in NYS!!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

The Glutton Family

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2014
Coward crybabies got EXPOSED trying to lie and deny they aren't the most expensive drainers!
Songbird

Newport, NY

#2 Apr 2, 2014
The Glutton Family wrote:
Coward crybabies got EXPOSED trying to lie and deny they aren't the most expensive drainers!
No correction officers and firemen have them beat, hands down.
The Glutton Family

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2014
Here SREGGIN DRAININ FAT bags... here's the truth you hilariously tried to say the OD refuted. Liars.

Utica spends more for public safety than the average city, at 31.2 percent of total expenditures compared to 25.9 percent. Public safety expenditures grew by 4.4 percent on an average annual basis between 2001 and 2011. Employee benefits expenditures were slightly higher than averages for the Mohawk Valley and for all New York cities, making up 23.1 percent of all spending in 2011, and have grown rapidly over the past decade, increasing nearly 10 percent on an average annual basis since.
The Glutton Family

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2014
All of them are clearly a waste. Waaah! We wan't MORE!! Our union heads are corrupt FELONS! Please! We need another 10% raise every year!
Lol

Massena, NY

#6 Apr 2, 2014
You clowns actually think bitching on topix is going to do anything. Well its not! saleries everyehere are going up since 2001. Its called cost of living which welfare has also even gotten. Another thing is blame the 30 grand per black welfare reciepiant has gotten when she has 9 kids from differant fathers you pay for which is ruining your future not any police agency. Them and the school system are running people out and making taxes go up. If you dont like it move or vote for rush limbuaugh for president and move tonnew hartford
Typical racist cop reply

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2014
Thanks for proving it YET AGAIN loser!

We see who feels it "cut to the bone" LMAO!!

According to Ashley T----s,[the woman Frank chose over his pig wifey!] Frank Meola doesn't exactly HAVE a cock.
It's just a "CO"![Pronounced - "Cah"!

And remember prison trash worker you can't spell"Cock" without a CO!

Above message brought to you by Frankie The Felon a.k.a. "backdoor" Felon Adulterer Meola, Mitch Ford and Larrys Lupas Joshesh and Tanoury of the Oneida County Phony Democrats.

That's Central New York for ya! Where the white supremacist inbreeds literally... and I mean literally fck the cows!
http://www.wktv.com/news/Animal-Sex-Abuse-arr...

To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.

If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.

Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider "I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican loser "Well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"

Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", "Groids" and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.

They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsiders looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."

That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
Lol

Massena, NY

#10 Apr 2, 2014
Just Ordinary Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true racist. Why mention "black welfare recipient" (which you misspelled but that's typical for people of your mentality)? Why not criticize the entire welfare system? Why is it just blacks?
Also the spelling and grammar in the rest of your post is horrible. Take a night class or something.
she thats the problem. I told it like it is. It is a fact on average blacks have more kids then whites which ended up fitting my point. it has nothing to do with their skin pigment. But its people like you that are the real ignorant ones not to admit that blacks have ruined a lot of cities and schools. I cant explain the cause but don't you blame me for stating the fact that they are more of a tax burden then public safety. Yes there is white trash out there but not the rate per capita as blacks. Again don't complain about a working individual before risking their live at times before you complain about what i said. As for my typing im in an iphone and could care less about going back to fix typos
Livin La Vida Meola

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2014
Awww! Don't be mad "bruh"! Talking about your fascination with [\]iggers won't change the fact you people are exposed for what you are! Mad "bruh"?
Livin La Vida Meola

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2014
By the way tuffgurl, police work isn't even in the top ten most dangerous according to US DoL so there you go CAUGHT in another fraud bullsh-t statement. If you wanted to be tough and prove yourself you should have gone to war coward.
Charles Bronson

Oriskany, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2014
It takes one bad apple to ruin the whole bunch... If you leave that rotten apple alone and don't remove it - the other apples will start rotting. Then you have a whole bunch of rotten apples. How ya like them apples?
Ha ha ha

United States

#17 Apr 3, 2014
Lol wrote:
You clowns actually think bitching on topix is going to do anything. Well its not! saleries everyehere are going up since 2001. Its called cost of living which welfare has also even gotten.
It's not? Then what are YOU doing here with your retard race shyt moron? LMAO! Yeah and your increases go up 10% every year fuckface, More LIES and EXCUSES that don't quite add up from the phony girls in blue!

Keep putting nails in your own coffins girls that control board is just around the corner and many of us are working towards it just to watch you glory girls have to take pennies on the dollar for your pensions just like detroit!

PS you really should work on your literacy you write like an idiot. That would explain why you had to washout into pubic work!
mirror

United States

#19 Apr 3, 2014
Charles Bronson wrote:
It takes one bad apple to ruin the whole bunch... If you leave that rotten apple alone and don't remove it - the other apples will start rotting. Then you have a whole bunch of rotten apples. How ya like them apples?
That's a decent analogy to me. At this point I'd say the apple cart has about 30 good apples left. You'd think they'd get fed up and start putting up a fight over this bullshyt. They're all on a runaway train and somewhere down that track is a wall. I expect no change though. By the ignorance and childish attempts at distraction it's clear the Utica NY Police Department has decades to go. Throw some more stupid toys at them and give them a big big WKTV interview and presto! They'll keep right on getting those 10% a year raises and collecting abuse and corruption lawsuits.

Even in Rome you're safe from it so get out the popcorn and watch. It's gonna be a long hot summer of Obamacare USA!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
o.j. simpson parole hearing 7 min t POLITIX 1
Drug Dealer found in UTICA 15 min where da pot at 3
A murder and years later no answers 26 min I know the killer 4
Swampdrivers Band (Aug '16) 26 min Notes 63
Dr. Talarico Married to LaBella's Cousin (Jun '09) 38 min Newsy 88
mb,np 44 min Hamilton 14
MEOLA vs. Marino 47 min Vince McMahon 8
Claudia Bad Mouthing 1 hr Stag 31
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 2 hr Sir Osis 46
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 6 hr TheSlobSeemann 139