Robberies a daily event in UTICA
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BeJig

France

#23 Dec 25, 2013
It is definantly the blacks. They are criminals!
Popo

Massena, NY

#26 Dec 25, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>The police pension parasite state costs far more than the blacks that's why it's prison poverty land. Why is it racists are always poor miserable and illiterate? At leats you all have you HS football dreams still!
i'm sorry i had to respond. So now everyone is racist for pointing out the fact that the black comminity is responsible for 80 percent of armed robberies and homocides on utica. I think people like you are the ignorant ones. So the black comminity had a shots fired forum about themselves for no reason then? Yea and i bet upd is causing all this to somehow too. No one hates blacks cause of their skin color. We just hate the way the live like zoo animals. And to yoir parasite comment if the black comminities behaved in america you coild cut the police forces in half around america. Not to mention we actually need double just to keep up with these savages
Popo

Massena, NY

#27 Dec 25, 2013
So you might wanna check who is costing the tax payer. Not even counting pandoras box (welfare)
Concerned citizen

Whitesboro, NY

#28 Dec 26, 2013
Want answers check out liggins on blandina st 9mm spread the word
315 Fail Central

Newington, CT

#29 Dec 26, 2013
Shouldn't the police be doing something about it, like catching the people responsible?

Oh wait I forgot it's the UPD we are dealing with here, the police department that couldn't catch a cold in a room full of lepers!
What the

Gouverneur, NY

#30 Dec 26, 2013
315 Fail Central wrote:
Shouldn't the police be doing something about it, like catching the people responsible?
Oh wait I forgot it's the UPD we are dealing with here, the police department that couldn't catch a cold in a room full of lepers!
Wouldn't the lepers need to have colds in your scenario above?
Cretin Hob Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#33 Dec 26, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the real pandoras box is the unfunded pensions idiot. Welfare = 5%. Pubic safety = 65%. Do the math color obsessed retard. Nothing you say or rant about will change that. Before the parasite class decided they had a "moral right" or whatever they glorify themselves with these days to say they are "protecting" everyone form boogeymen people could afford to educate the youth instead of warehousing them so your fat lowlife asses have menial jobs. The suffering you are going through is the result of pisspoor life-planning and laziness. Not all of us really worry about taxes and skin color. That's justification fro higher education. You should try it.
It's the cop hating kid hating Cretin Ian Hob above posting hate during the joyous holiday season....very sad and pathetic.
Cretin Hob Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#35 Dec 26, 2013
AnalCretinTalker wrote:
<quoted text>Yes "sad and pathetic" is spending your day onthedick of someone who simply points out your endless failures Mr. top Wannabe Cop.
When you aren't the problem you won't have to cry to defend yourself. People are fed up with your kind of self-proclaimed hero. So much for your "joyous" holiday stuck in cny going gaga at 4$k moving around LMAO loser. Wooo "big" Holiday for the public servant class!
Nobody cares Cretin.
joe

Clark Mills, NY

#38 Dec 26, 2013
ralph wrote:
Great job Palmieri as your city gets robbed now as a daily event. UPD, great job too. Never in the history of Utica has this ever happened before. Keep on letting the low-lifes and immigrants into your city, this should bolster the robberies even more. The city is a war zone every night and you think you are doing a great job? You are pathetic.
I know who you are Ralph oooohhhhhhh
Magdalena

Herkimer, NY

#40 Dec 26, 2013
It doesn't matter to Palmieri that crime is out of control under his administration, or that his police force is completely incompetent. The ONLY objective metric that matters is how many of his goomba friends and relatives are on the payroll. That's it.

The city is crumbling, both figuratively and literally, as the same group of elected failures enrichen their pals from the city's coffers.
Uticas Blank Stare

Stillwater, NY

#41 Dec 27, 2013
Deserved wrote:
<quoted text>Cept you I guess. That must be why you religiously reply to anyone who tells it like it is bitch. That's why YOU'RE HERE replying fuckface. The sad fact of the matter is that you just don't like the raw truth about what the fk you people really are being talked about online. Most expensive PD per capita in NYS outside NYPD but you stupid bitches always have all the answers right Mr. Don't Care? Get real. Maybe your fat badge piggy believes you but we don't. The results of decades of goomba goomba Utica leadership shows anyone who looks just what the fk you people really are behind the smiles. Now STFU and go work on your 2014 lawsuits.
Here's your future kids you'd better get back to school and work on accountability and learning to produce.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/26/ci...
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Mazza 6 min Utica John Rico 3
Council samantha and mello testa 8 min The people of nor... 6
Kristen Copeland looked great tonight 31 min LQQK in good 1
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... (Jul '16) 42 min Jim Martin Design... 136
Mario Pass Goes Postal Over Andrew Zimmern Visit 52 min Jim Martin Design... 3
Utica Common Council 1 hr Read This 65
Vaginatucci UNHINGED! 1 hr Jim Martin Design... 40
it is ONE person that posts all these bogus thr... 3 hr FlattenedVagVagin... 37
Slocum Urgent Care 5 hr agree 43

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages