Robberies a daily event in UTICA

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ralph

Ithaca, NY

#1 Dec 24, 2013
Great job Palmieri as your city gets robbed now as a daily event. UPD, great job too. Never in the history of Utica has this ever happened before. Keep on letting the low-lifes and immigrants into your city, this should bolster the robberies even more. The city is a war zone every night and you think you are doing a great job? You are pathetic.
brofro

Thailand

#2 Dec 24, 2013
Dats yo homies, the steel wool cuzzz failures.
joe

Clark Mills, NY

#3 Dec 24, 2013
ralph wrote:
Great job Palmieri as your city gets robbed now as a daily event. UPD, great job too. Never in the history of Utica has this ever happened before. Keep on letting the low-lifes and immigrants into your city, this should bolster the robberies even more. The city is a war zone every night and you think you are doing a great job? You are pathetic.
I lived in new hartford since i was born 40years Then I movd to utica 8 years ago never been robbed but the crime rateup in n.h cars homes the jewary store on commerical drive cop got killed glad i left nh
Magdalena

Herkimer, NY

#4 Dec 24, 2013
This is nothing new, in fact it's cyclical. The UPD occasionally allows crime rates to creep up to help quell any reduction in their budgets and give the union some teeth in negotiations.

If you're thinking to yourself right now "But Maggie, that means the police are literally using the blood of taxpayers as a bargaining chip!", then you win a prize.
Flamer aka Jizzass

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 24, 2013
Price of crack is going up out there!
brofro

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2013
they is a failure, an have a fro, an a big pp, an they is stronger, an knucks and lips, an i am gay, an failure.
Crazy

Massena, NY

#8 Dec 24, 2013
Beats working...just don't need to be shooting people...
your right

Rome, NY

#9 Dec 24, 2013
One thing I cant explain. I remember years ago I used to see police patroling the streets. Car 66 used to be everywhere going up and down bleecker Street. West Utica had Car 33 all over Whitesboro Street. Now I can say that I don't ever see a police car patrolling. What are the supervisors commanding the subordinates to do. Where are the police hiding or are there enough cars for the streets. Go back to the old ways again and get the police out on the streets and out of the headquarters and special units.Everyone seems to want to be a special cop and not on the streets doing what they are paid to do or am I wrong.
Uticas Blank Stare

Stillwater, NY

#10 Dec 24, 2013
The answer is simple. Pay them more. Lol
Magdalena

Herkimer, NY

#11 Dec 24, 2013
Uticas Blank Stare wrote:
Pay them MORE? If someone is as bad at their job as the Utica Police Department seems to be, they should be paid LESS! 145 full-time officers, making an average of $64,903 annually, and you want to give these clowns more money?

The UPD should have their salaries reduced to minimum wage until they get this violent crime problem under control.
Crows

South Plymouth, NY

#12 Dec 24, 2013
It's blacks you fools. No one wants to admit it. It is the crows. Its only gonna het worse
oh no

Rome, NY

#13 Dec 24, 2013
Uticas Blank Stare wrote:
I hope they are not afraid to patrol out there. Gee I hope I am wrong.Really you don't ever see a police car patrolling. I can swear some days have gone by when I never see a car pass the street and its a busy well traveled street. Whats going on. Isnt it a part of the job.
oh no

Rome, NY

#14 Dec 24, 2013
Crows wrote:
It's blacks you fools. No one wants to admit it. It is the crows. Its only gonna het worse
regardless of who you blame,, the police should be visible to the public and criminal. They should be be an annoyance to the criminal minded intent. The visible presence is a big deterent to crime.Who is teaching the new classes of police at the academy. He should be fired.
F Giguere

Rome, NY

#15 Dec 24, 2013
ou want to laugh place was burgled called upd the cop made excuses about how he cant do anything blamed the courts. Told him who it was he couldn't find him even with his computer ? ncic dmv data base I guess that dosen,t work as well. sorry but i hope more cops get shot. it could save tax payer money. screw them useless police dept.
Upd

South Plymouth, NY

#16 Dec 24, 2013
Yea they are a real annoyance to the criminal. Theres 10 cars out at best patrolling the whole city. And most times 6 are tied up dealing with blacks at all times. That is a fact and not meant to be racial. If hauck ran a stat for one day for the public and every time the words " be advised all cars check for a black male suspect wearing a hoodie" i'd guarantee it was 75 percent of
The calls . Again I'm not trying to be racist or mean. This information was provided by the upd police scanner for this message
can I use pepper spray

Liverpool, NY

#17 Dec 24, 2013
Upd wrote:
Yea they are a real annoyance to the criminal. Theres 10 cars out at best patrolling the whole city. And most times 6 are tied up dealing with blacks at all times. That is a fact and not meant to be racial. If hauck ran a stat for one day for the public and every time the words " be advised all cars check for a black male suspect wearing a hoodie" i'd guarantee it was 75 percent of
The calls . Again I'm not trying to be racist or mean. This information was provided by the upd police scanner for this message
Where can someone buy a scanner to hear the police activities? This could help in knowing what is going on, and avoid accidents, criminals, weather related warning, etc.
Magdalena

Herkimer, NY

#18 Dec 25, 2013
Upd wrote:
Yea they are a real annoyance to the criminal. Theres 10 cars out at best patrolling the whole city. And most times 6 are tied up dealing with blacks at all times.
Maybe they should dedicate different police cars for black and white people. They would be separate, but equal. Good idea, right?
Magdalena

Herkimer, NY

#19 Dec 25, 2013
can I use pepper spray wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can someone buy a scanner to hear the police activities? This could help in knowing what is going on, and avoid accidents, criminals, weather related warning, etc.
There are free apps available for iPhone and Android. Don't get too excited, however, the majority of what you will hear in Oneida County is trailer park denizens getting intoxicated and enjoying their nightly domestic violence sessions.
Uticas Blank Stare

Stillwater, NY

#20 Dec 25, 2013
Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay them MORE? If someone is as bad at their job as the Utica Police Department seems to be, they should be paid LESS! 145 full-time officers, making an average of $64,903 annually, and you want to give these clowns more money?
The UPD should have their salaries reduced to minimum wage until they get this violent crime problem under control.
I was being sarcastic! Lol
Joe

Clark Mills, NY

#21 Dec 25, 2013
They only care about trafic court because they get money from the fines I was told this by a cop when I got robbed ,Oh let's not forget sex offenders they are not violent people so we can act like we are doing our job when every body knows that if some one is going to do a crime you don't have to have a registery to stop it, plus all the guys who commited the e-stop were level ones you can't find them on your computer scary right good thing we have it so you can "protect your kids" What about the new sex crimes that are being commited how did the police find them ? they were not on the regisery. HMMMM:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The City of Riggies" disappoints 2 min HIDE PUNK HIDE 93
Rachael Maddow insane 3 min sammy 27
Clarks mills fire mans parade! 6 min Daniel 2
how COME OVER A MILLION BABIES ABUSED IN AFRICA... 12 min thTERRORISTog 67
attn STANDING OR TALKING TO ]\[lGGERS CAUSES DO... 15 min thTERRORISTog 45
brian labella is currently incarcerated in nevada! (Oct '10) 18 min Fatass Crime Family 39
The Disgusting Racist Posts-- 29 min Wheelchair Larry 7
NewHATEFORD poLICE Chief Michael S. Inserra - Y... 2 hr Happy Saturday Fucko 26
Who was found in the canal? 4 hr Hope floats 11
News Utica Mayor and Urban Renewal Voice Support for... 4 hr Hey 15

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages