nys to ban all alcohol

nys to ban all alcohol

Posted in the Utica Forum

hmmm

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
You are 68 times more likely to die in an auto accident.

you also use your car at least 68 times more than you use your guns
ian u idiot

Waterville, NY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
More people die in car accidents then by murder. Should murder be legal then?
ian u idiot

Waterville, NY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>No, but by your own logic.. cars should be!
I believe you mean shouldn't be. Don't worry I'll help you make some sense. Let me make it more simple for you if it's possible.
Your reasoning makes no sense. More people did from choking then bullet wounds so should we outlaw swallowing? Ummm no you troll!

Read the amendment that you claim to understand. No where in it does it state that you will have the right to certain weapons! It only says that you will have the right to bear arms not all arms the government owns, Doesn't mean you get to have a bazooka or a freaking nuke! Stop reading it the way you want to suit you! Even the right wing of the Supreme Court doesn't agree with you
LMAO

Fort Dodge, IA

#8 Jan 18, 2013
ian u idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you mean shouldn't be. Don't worry I'll help you make some sense. Let me make it more simple for you if it's possible.
Your reasoning makes no sense. More people did from choking then bullet wounds so should we outlaw swallowing? Ummm no you troll!
Read the amendment that you claim to understand. No where in it does it state that you will have the right to certain weapons! It only says that you will have the right to bear arms not all arms the government owns, Doesn't mean you get to have a bazooka or a freaking nuke! Stop reading it the way you want to suit you! Even the right wing of the Supreme Court doesn't agree with you
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh boy..... 46 min Wander 1
Who owns salon Moda? 1 hr Bambi 2
worst mens wigs 1 hr Pete 16
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 1 hr Gram 30
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Truth 6,130
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 51
matt sullivan 2 hr BeStAlDol 17
Mayors $20,000 raise 3 hr See Ya Later Pal 22
Easy bartenders 4 hr ROFL 12
Sam wessing 8 hr Todd Bridges 36