Comments
61 - 80 of 80 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
U S A Hockey

Utica, NY

#91 Feb 13, 2014
No doubt it will be another sellout ! How many sellouts is that now ?
Utica comets fan

Utica, NY

#92 Feb 13, 2014
CNY is really supporting The Utica Comets ,I'm sure they will be back next year.
Come on

Utica, NY

#101 Feb 13, 2014
CNY Failtown USA wrote:
Oh! Money from heaven!
Oh look, you jumped over to a new thread to throw your obsessive temper tantrums. Looks like another productive day at your lucrative "200k+" career.
Oh wait...this isn't about you, it's about hockey.

GO COMETS!
Fan

Danielson, CT

#106 Feb 13, 2014
Nope...your arguement is wake and pathetic. I can guarantee you were one of the guys in September who we're saying that there would be 500 people at the games once the newness wore off.

Well you couldn't have been more incorrect so you come up with these lame arguments. I'm hate to burst your bubble but the crowds keep getting bigger. Plus, I know for a fact that financially they're doing great...even better than the comets staff expected.

Now do all if us a favor and go away unless you can add something useful.
CNY Fail

United States

#109 Feb 13, 2014
Yup you DO seem "wake and pathetic" because you keep trying to change the subject from the $2.5M that stupid garbage cost the taxpayer.

If as you say they are doing so well then when will they consider repaying the state Taxpayers hmmm?
outraged

Utica, NY

#110 Feb 13, 2014
CNY Fail wrote:
Yup you DO seem "wake and pathetic" because you keep trying to change the subject from the $2.5M that stupid garbage cost the taxpayer.
If as you say they are doing so well then when will they consider repaying the state Taxpayers hmmm?
nothing better than bowling in marcy on Friday night
Cameltoe STRIKES

United States

#111 Feb 13, 2014
Are you going to start up that bllsht again? You'll end up ignored and copypasted like copscoony the Analcretintalker there.
ahl fan

Utica, NY

#112 Feb 13, 2014
Saturdays game vs Rochester is going to sell out.this will be the 3rd sell out in a row.the comets are huge.right now there about 100 tickets left,that will be gone tomorrow.get your ticket now,gonna be a great game.utica vs Rochester is already one of the biggest rivalries in the ahl.don't miss it
outraged

Utica, NY

#113 Feb 13, 2014
Cameltoe STRIKES wrote:
Are you going to start up that bllsht again? You'll end up ignored and copypasted like copscoony the Analcretintalker there.
The truth will set you free!
Fan

Danielson, CT

#114 Feb 13, 2014
CNY Fail wrote:
Getting weaker with each post. I guess they'll pay them back when Jerry Jones pays back the money taxpayers funded for AT&T stadium or pretty much any other municipal stadium/arena for that matter.

Taxpayer money built that arena in 50 years for the betterment of the community. In order to attract anything to the venue money had to be put in it for upgrades. Guess where that money comes from...the same people that funded it's construction.
Welfare Hockey

United States

#117 Feb 13, 2014
Weakest: Denying the $2.5M welfare hockey! Thanks again!
Welfare Hockey

United States

#118 Feb 13, 2014
Will they be paying "the people who funded it" back now that they are supposedly doing so well?

Nope.
viewer

Syracuse, NY

#121 Feb 14, 2014
Wktv said: tomorrow's game is almost sold out.
Sad Utican Folk

United States

#122 Feb 14, 2014
Well with welfare subsidy it should!

Are they going to pay back the $2.5M crony capitol loan?
FAKECHIVILENGQEE R

Natick, MA

#123 Feb 14, 2014
Sad Utican Folk wrote:
Well with welfare subsidy it should!
Are they going to pay back the $2.5M crony capitol loan?
Will your REGGIN family pay back the taxpayer fo raising yo groid leech family cuz ?

Yo fininin gats yo homies dat free health care brotha sista cuz ?
rolol

Gurnee, IL

#124 Feb 14, 2014
FAKECHIVILENGQEER wrote:
<quoted text> Will your REGGIN family pay back the taxpayer fo raising yo groid leech family cuz ?
Yo fininin gats yo homies dat free health care brotha sista cuz ?
Are you joking, No, it doesn't have these necessities.

JOB, LIFE, FRIENDS, INTELLIGENCE, SOAP, TEETH, OLYMPIC GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE, TIN, PAPER.
wow incredible

New York, NY

#126 Feb 14, 2014
Can you explain the blue print you posted, what bran of anvil did you use ?

Can you show us the mathematical equations used for gravity vs speed of the road runner so the anvil would take him out ?
Hockey Fan

Utica, NY

#130 Mar 8, 2014
Comets win again in a shootout ! Irishman Cal O'reilly scores only goal in shootout on Irish Night !!! Eriksson spectacular in net again !! Another sellout in the Aud !! One of the BEST games of the year without a doubt !! Let's go COMETS !!!
Welfare Hockey Rules

United States

#131 Mar 8, 2014
And no-one but retards and entertainment obsessed neanderthals care about 4th rate welfare hawkee.
olgie

Utica, NY

#132 Mar 8, 2014
The Comets are playing the Binghamton Senators tonight in Binghamton. We need another win tonight badly to make it in the playoffs. Lets go Comets !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 12 min BYE SO LONG CRIME 71
Hotel Utica Manager Matt Gaetano ARRESTED (AGAIN) 13 min Cliff Jones 9
KFC we LOVE LICKING FINGERS COVERED IN CHICKEN ... 15 min BYE SO LONG CRIME 4
NOTHING more DISGUSTING THEN CRIMINAL NEGROES 16 min BYE SO LONG CRIME 2
WORK DONE time FOR NEGROES TO HEAD BACK MACHINE... 18 min BYE SO LONG CRIME 2
WHY are COAL INK SPOTS SO LOW TECH AN CRIMINALS 19 min COALSHARKS 1
AlL CAPS BECAUSE IM MAD 20 min Me Too 2
utica aud 2 hr Maintenance 131
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 2 hr Pretty Much 45
Where are all the single middle-aged men? (May '12) 2 hr boys r back in town 82