First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fan

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Utica Comets shutout Milwaukee Admirals 3-0 last night ! Erikson gets his 4th shutout ! Next Saturday's game vs. Rochester is close to being another sellout. Better get your tickets now if you want to see the game !
Comets fan

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 8, 2014
Let me jump in here before it turns negative with all of the basement dwelling nerds chiming in about the Aud doesn't sell-out, the Comets are leaving, yada yada yada.
It was a great game last night but Eriksson needs to steady his play... it is feast or famine with him. Either he is lights out or the light behind him is on far too much. Either way, great win... can't wait until they are back on the 15th to another (dare I say it before the hate begins) sell-out.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 8, 2014
Comets fan wrote:
Let me jump in here before it turns negative with all of the basement dwelling nerds chiming in about the Aud doesn't sell-out, the Comets are leaving, yada yada yada.
It was a great game last night but Eriksson needs to steady his play... it is feast or famine with him. Either he is lights out or the light behind him is on far too much. Either way, great win... can't wait until they are back on the 15th to another (dare I say it before the hate begins) sell-out.
Enjoy your half empty building "sell outs". Lol
goof

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 8, 2014
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your half empty building "sell outs". Lol
You know nothing about the sport of hockey !
Comets fan

Massena, NY

#8 Feb 8, 2014
This team does not give up and neither should we. The aud should sell out the rest of the year to show the ahl we can handle a team no matter what team it is. Esche and duross really pulled it off i gota admit.
Comets fan

Massena, NY

#11 Feb 8, 2014
Say again wrote:
Pulled what off? A bunch of grants for his restaurant and helping Cuomo Griffo & Brindisi appease the low and the stupid with entertainment prattle? The money went to the Oneida County Friends & Family Plan™ and select friends of cuomo. The USual Zeroes benefited.
When will they begin to repay taxpayers the $2.5M? They're still in the hole.
yes millions to have something nice for the working people of the area. Why are you not complaining about the multi million dollar grant johnson park just applied to have drug addicts to live at. So just cause they made choices i didn't make in life they deserve millions of tax dollars but the aud and something many people enjoy can't. What about the 30 new half price houses tax payers built on noyes street. No complaints about that waste of money
Comets fan

Massena, NY

#13 Feb 8, 2014
Correct buddy i will give you the 1/4 cent that came out of your pocket considering the state paid not utica or oneida county for the aud updates that were needed with or with out the comets. So basically your mad that a pro ahl hockey team was courted here for free. I got it now thanks. Go donate more of your money for corn hill and west utica residents to smoke crack on a brand new porch moron
canucks

Utica, NY

#16 Feb 9, 2014
4 Comet players are in Vancouver now, they will be back with the comets now during the NHL break because of the Olympics.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Feb 9, 2014
goof wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing about the sport of hockey !
Lol! Ok but even if I didn't know anything about hockey I know how to see half empty seating in pictures from the game! Lol
ahl fan

Westernville, NY

#19 Feb 9, 2014
I really don't get it.Why would anyone be so negative against the comets ? They are the BEST thing that has happened in our area in years.The aud has been renovated,value is great,prices are reasonable,place is selling out.So what is the down side ? Please,lets support this team,its a big positive for our area.and the games are great....Go Comets !......Plus, we have the loudest fans in the ahl !
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Feb 9, 2014
ahl fan wrote:
I really don't get it.Why would anyone be so negative against the comets ? They are the BEST thing that has happened in our area in years.The aud has been renovated,value is great,prices are reasonable,place is selling out.So what is the down side ? Please,lets support this team,its a big positive for our area.and the games are great....Go Comets !......Plus, we have the loudest fans in the ahl !
The place is not "selling out". Pictures do not lie.
i luv oneida county

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 9, 2014
I like to patronize the local restaurant and bars in the area before and after the games.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Feb 9, 2014
i luv oneida county wrote:
I like to patronize the local restaurant and bars in the area before and after the games.
That's great. Enjoy the team while it's there.
live hockey

Utica, NY

#23 Feb 9, 2014
There are 14 home games left at the aud for the regular season ,let's try to sell out the rest of them. Hopefully we make the playoffs !
Fan

Vernon, NY

#24 Feb 9, 2014
If every seat in the building is sold, then it's a sellout. Simple math...don't strain yourself trying to figure it out.
oh Canada

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 9, 2014
Let's go Comets !!!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Feb 9, 2014
goof wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing about the sport of hockey !
I take lots of pictures, there's nothing like a group of men all sweaty making contact with each other, just like when I was young an dad took me to wrestling to watch the boy's get all sweaty in their skimpy outfits.

That's better then hockey, all sweaty and on top of each other, dad got so excited and taught me how to love the scent of young males.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Feb 9, 2014
Fan wrote:
If every seat in the building is sold, then it's a sellout. Simple math...don't strain yourself trying to figure it out.
So again if I buy every seat in the building and leave all seats open for a game do you consider that a sell out? Management and ownership would think differently dunce. Lol
Fan

Vernon, NY

#28 Feb 9, 2014
Nope...since you're so concerned about the attendance, why don't you just do everyone a favor and take In a game. You'll see things differently. I think you'll be shocked by the long lines at the concessions booths...which you said earlier is the backbone of their revenue stream. All game long people are walking around with food and drink.

Also, again since you're so concerned...did you take into account the nearly 300k in sponsorship $$ they've sold.

I hate to point it out, but the comets are doing great.
ok cretin rash low tech

Matawan, NJ

#30 Feb 9, 2014
The Aids is in Albany, Philly, the groids spread it all year with crime.

Sorry I know mom is a groid, she couldn't help doing crac while you where in the Ectopic state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackie Gigloitti 13 min Cracker ho 1
Utica Club sign 16 min Matt 1
A&P Images 20 min Officer hottie 39
Carbone 1 hr GTR 30
Kelley Uvanni 1 hr Dominick 5
Who is this Honkey Kong 3 hr BillyBlanco 1
Utica schools a mess! 3 hr GTR 15
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 4 hr O sit 19
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 4 hr Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 79
karam family salaries in ucsd 7 hr Be Professional 8