Mark Scheidelman accused of child mol...
danny

Boston, MA

#206 Nov 19, 2012
Trenton Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong !!! I know for a fact so believe what you want, I have talked to Mark and know where he is.
if soo, i stand correected,wishart is moving then thats what wishart is telling people
Dan

AOL

#207 Nov 19, 2012
Mark is disgusting and should resign.
Boca Mala

Minoa, NY

#208 Nov 19, 2012
Dan wrote:
Mark is disgusting and should resign.
John Wishart is disgusting and should get a life instead of leeching off old gays & putting his sons and nephews in danger.
Not so Sure

Syosset, NY

#209 Nov 19, 2012
Boca Mala wrote:
<quoted text> John Wishart is disgusting and should get a life instead of leeching off old gays & putting his sons and nephews in danger.
But why should he support himself? Leech for as long as he could.

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#210 Nov 19, 2012
Mark, Just hire the same attorney as Devin and Christian Garramone and POOF it will all disappear!!!!
Phil

AOL

#211 Nov 19, 2012
How is this guy allowed to continue?He broke the publics trust.
Nagol

Whitesboro, NY

#212 Nov 19, 2012
I liked it when mark pulled my wee wee. He is swell!
truth is

Hamilton, NY

#213 Nov 19, 2012
Boca Mala wrote:
<quoted text> John Wishart is disgusting and should get a life instead of leeching off old gays & putting his sons and nephews in danger.
. Pill popping crack head. Probably going to be the next monster we read about.
New Hartford Elite

Whitesboro, NY

#214 Nov 19, 2012
Markis a great guy. Its those unfit mothers that allow their kids to be play toys for money and when things dont work out for them then they wanna press charges. The Micheal Jackson syndrome. Its common when you have poverty and bum mothers.
Cappelli

Whitesboro, NY

#215 Nov 19, 2012
At least our town Supervisor molest grown women. Brian Scala chases more butt than state troopers. It must be a requirement to be a lowlife and hold an office.
truth is

Hamilton, NY

#216 Nov 19, 2012
0nly thing mark has been great at is picking his victims. He screwed up this time. He obviously came across parents who care only for the childrens well being. He is the devil in sheeps clothing. Question. Would hyou leave your child with mark alone?
bey beys Mom

Whitesboro, NY

#217 Nov 19, 2012
truth is wrote:
0nly thing mark has been great at is picking his victims. He screwed up this time. He obviously came across parents who care only for the childrens well being. He is the devil in sheeps clothing. Question. Would hyou leave your child with mark alone?
I do leave my kids with him and so far no complaints from my kids.
craziness

Hamilton, NY

#218 Nov 19, 2012
Must not be boys or pays well

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#219 Nov 19, 2012
New Hartford Elite wrote:
Markis a great guy. Its those unfit mothers that allow their kids to be play toys for money and when things dont work out for them then they wanna press charges. The Micheal Jackson syndrome. Its common when you have poverty and bum mothers.
You should have been aborted... Scumbag!
truth

Ilion, NY

#220 Nov 19, 2012
People who take joy and satisfaction from seeing others suffer are usually low life trash. They love to see someone fall because it makes them feel better about themselves. All of you enjoying this and making fun of Mark are likely losers, you know you are trash and always will be so it feels good to see him fall. You are pathetic and deserve pity! Educated smart people will wait to see what develops, no further charges have been brought. The calls have been from crackpots and former boy scouts SUPPORTING Mark! Low-life trash is what you are, you should be eliminated and sent away!
danny

Cambridge, MA

#221 Nov 19, 2012
truth wrote:
People who take joy and satisfaction from seeing others suffer are usually low life trash. They love to see someone fall because it makes them feel better about themselves. All of you enjoying this and making fun of Mark are likely losers, you know you are trash and always will be so it feels good to see him fall. You are pathetic and deserve pity! Educated smart people will wait to see what develops, no further charges have been brought. The calls have been from crackpots and former boy scouts SUPPORTING Mark! Low-life trash is what you are, you should be eliminated and sent away!
heard that more charges maybe forthright
Innocence

Hamilton, NY

#223 Nov 19, 2012
truth wrote:
People who take joy and satisfaction from seeing others suffer are usually low life trash. They love to see someone fall because it makes them feel better about themselves. All of you enjoying this and making fun of Mark are likely losers, you know you are trash and always will be so it feels good to see him fall. You are pathetic and deserve pity! Educated smart people will wait to see what develops, no further charges have been brought. The calls have been from crackpots and former boy scouts SUPPORTING Mark! Low-life trash is what you are, you should be eliminated and sent away!
. You have got to be kidding me. Yes it's innocent until proven guilty. But what about the innocence of the children. Many in here are ripping that from the child yourselves. You are the guity ones so far. I understand that mark supporters just don't want to believe that it can happen and you say he's so great. Children do not make these things up. If this is all from a bum mother than none of this would be happening. You are just making this child more of a victim by talking all this garbage. You don't know who it is for a fact. Low life mothers exist. Low life mothers are the mothers of the children that DON'T say anything. I'm sure there are a ton that have had relations with mark. It's no secret, looks like the town and surrounding communities are well aware of it. But leave it all alone. What comes of this will be shocking. So be prepared and thankful that you don't have to deal with it yourself.
Innocence

Hamilton, NY

#224 Nov 19, 2012
And anyone that can claim his innocence and say a child is lying here is naive. This is happening. Wake up. It's happening in your community. Keep your boys of ALL ages very very VERY far away. You wanna take the chance. That's in you.
onions

Ithaca, NY

#225 Nov 20, 2012
Onions
average joe

Ithaca, NY

#226 Nov 20, 2012
onions wrote:
Onions
Brilliant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daina Bennett 14 min tessa319 2
What martial arts school's are good or bad arou... 20 min Shoalin Master 99... 9
trump is doing a great job 28 min Ang 14
News Police bust eight in prostitution sting (Jul '10) 1 hr Al Bundy 27
Rainbow 1 hr Yours truly 2
Best Pulmonologist in the Utica area. (Mar '14) 1 hr Al Bundy 15
we will be at the new bar on the boulevard 1 hr Marlene 13
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 3 hr Elightened Observ... 250
Par 3 hr Puhlease 100
Best looking women in Utica 20-30 in age 5 hr clark kent 42
New Hartford Baskets 6 hr the wife 38
Spoiled seafood at new hartford Italian restaur... 6 hr Sitting 9

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages