Uticas Roundabout ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cicero

Cortland, NY

#1 Aug 5, 2011
will the roundabout be wireless or will we see wires crossing and tones of telephone polls and wires or did they factor that into the budget or will the tax payers pay
hmm

Carthage, NY

#2 Aug 5, 2011
the roundabout has to be the stupidest idea the city has ever come up with
Hello

Rome, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2011
hmm wrote:
Unless you count electing reofero
Tommy

Rome, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2011
hmm wrote:
What council members voted for it??
can anyone tell

Carthage, NY

#5 Aug 5, 2011
Me the benefit of the "roundabout?" How does it benefit the people of Utica? How much is it costing? How with the roads in such ill repair can it be justified to do this project?
ddd

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 5, 2011
cicero wrote:
will the roundabout be wireless or will we see wires crossing and tones of telephone polls and wires or did they factor that into the budget or will the tax payers pay
I't won't have street lights. The finished plan acually looks really nice. I do think it is going to slow traffic down alot going through it. There are pictures of it online. Google it.
Big Attraction

Rome, NY

#7 Aug 5, 2011
can anyone tell wrote:
Me the benefit of the "roundabout?" How does it benefit the people of Utica? How much is it costing? How with the roads in such ill repair can it be justified to do this project?
People will be flocking to Utica from all over the country just to see this engineering marvel. May even rival Seattle's Space Needle or Mt Rushmore.
leroy johnson

Rome, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2011
nobody in utica is intelligent to handle a roundabout, guarantee the first hour theres about 20 accidents. onieda square looks worse and worse everyday
Kick ur azz

New Hartford, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2011
vote out all council members who wasted money on the roundabout.big bunch of dumb azz.
count me in

Rome, NY

#10 Aug 6, 2011
Kick ur azz wrote:
vote out all council members who wasted money on the roundabout.big bunch of dumb azz.
You got that right. Who on the council voted for Mayor Roundabout's project? Waste of money when the streets around us are crumbling apart. And what about the rest of the neighborhood that borders this roundabout. What plans are there to beautfy that? And where is the money coming from? We have plenty of houses that need to be demolished in the city, let's start focusing on that.This roundabout should not have been a priority. Please list those that voted for this project...they won't be getting my vote.
Nxt

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 6, 2011
Are we gonna have blacktop before winter? They have been digging the same trench for weeks.
Mountain Justice

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Aug 6, 2011
Big Mistake! We could have filled a lot of potholes with that money.....
cicero

Cortland, NY

#13 Aug 6, 2011
one news artical says http://www.google.com/url... and the other says 85 percent federal, 10 percent state and 5 percent city money and the other says 80 percent by the federal government, 15 percent by the state government and 5 percent by the city see link for quotes http://www.google.com/url... the fed one went down then up someone has the numbers wrong and the watch the city will be paying 10 % and our city leaders said we have to pay anything over 2million but the contractor bid 1.6 million under the 2 million so why do we have to pay anything ?
cicero

Cortland, NY

#14 Aug 6, 2011
look at this news article what a way to report the news utica od says KFC didn't return their calls ? pun intended we all know KFC did return the calls and said they closed because of the roundabout KFC was a big business paying taxes and jobs pun intended and the news is covering for our leaders mistakes pun intended http://www.google.com/url...
Mad Columbia st alcoholic

Utica, NY

#15 Aug 6, 2011
And yeah! Utica does need a new Roustabout!!! Those damn insurance people tore down my favorite spot to get wrecked and boliviated every day...Not to mention all my favrite street ladies flocking like rats over to Bengee's now! Build me a new Roustabout now Roefarro, cuz my old ones GONE!!!
progress is best

Holyoke, MA

#17 Aug 6, 2011
No roundabout in my back yard!!! No nano tech either!!! No wind power. No new businesses. No progress in my backyard!!!! Dammit...im from the mohawk valley and I don't want anything new coming in here!!! Yeah!!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Aug 6, 2011
It all sounds like a BigCircleJerkTo me
dumb idea

New Hartford, NY

#19 Aug 6, 2011
a straight road one shot up and down why ruin that ? it was easy to drive duh . now the blacks will walk down the middle in circles itl be so confusing for them its racist
lou

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 6, 2011
hmm wrote:
hurry up finish it lapolla wants to be the first to try it

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 6, 2011
hmm wrote:
Have you ever seen the 50 thousand gallon watering can?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason powles talks 100 miles per hour... 27 min Candy 2
What the heck is wrong with Jason Powles (Mar '13) 44 min Sara 57
`Utica's silly pipedreams 2 years later! LOOOOL! 2 hr Hole in your Pocket 13
Utica where all cultures eat riggies. 4 hr The City of Riggies 4
Who is Sarah millan? 5 hr Worrrd 72
A Utica Bachlor Party.... 5 hr Utica style 1
HOw's the "Utica Nano Space Shuttle" doing? (Jun '16) 5 hr Failed to launch 178
Boycott RedBox 5 hr Pathetic Uticans 74
Bella Regina wins best riggies 6 hr BYE HockeyFags 27

Utica Jobs