Why do CNYers spew racism when denyin...

Why do CNYers spew racism when denying truth?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Brown door in the back

United States

#1 May 1, 2014
A common theme on this revealing forum is the defense mechanisms of people who are born and live in central new york. Most have a peculiar way of dealing with any problem- they either claim the messenger is "jealous" or BANG! they revert into these Old South kind of KKK racist rants.

"Sambo" talk like 2nd graders trying to sound "funny".

Long boring lists of made up "Black Facts" to distract themselves with.

Posting News articles from all over the world with the common theme of having a "BLACK" as the culprit....

Always they are totally ignorant of the fact that the racists not realizing their own cultural contribution to the crime is the only funny part. Keep hating, your kids will pay the price. So far, so good!

Good traffic analysis shows you thatthat these posts show up only in responce to some OTHER unrelated Topix thread being discussed. Usuall a Topix thread talking about one of the local CNY "officials" or public service jackass. They have dozens. Also these posts reveal support for the Friends & Family Plan crowd. Don't complain about Palmieri or Dave Short over at the DPW.... their racist fits trying to bury it will be almost as big as their racist fit response to people talking about having a City Council leader like Frank "Convicted Felon" Meola running around screwing people's wives behind his own wife's back.

When immoral Democrat liberals govern they generate that environment. NY, Detroit, Chicago and California are great examples of old Democrat leadership for decades, they create those conditions. So enjoy those crimey articles.
Brown door in the back

Cleveland, NY

#2 May 1, 2014
Now for the truth.

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms
OD has done the tremendous task of compiling the COLOR OF CRIME for the city of Atlanta (looking at statistics from April 2011 to April 2012). The results:

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms
OD has done the tremendous task of compiling the COLOR OF CRIME for the city of Atlanta (looking at statistics from April 2011 to April 2012). The results:

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

Police have arrested the man they say stabbed a 17-year-old boy to death Wednesday night -- apparently during a dispute over a piece of chicken at a family cookout.

Antonio Shaw, 25, was arrested and charged with second degree murder Thursday.

Meanwhile, other family members have planned a vigil Saturday for Ernest Hart, who was stabbed during the cookout in the 4600 block of Hillside Road SE just before 9 p.m. Wednesday.

"My brother died on my lap, and I couldn't do nothing about it," said his sister Patricia Hart.

Hart was pronounced dead at an area hospital.

Hart's family told NBC4's Pat Collins Shaw stabbed Hart in the neck after getting into an argument with him over a piece of chicken.

"All of us turned around and all we saw was blood just dripping from my little brother, and he fell to the ground," said his brother Steven Hart.

Octavais Brown, who was at the scene, said medics took a long time to arrive.

"It felt like forever," she said. "I wasn't counting minutes. I was holding his pulse."

She added, "I knew he was gone when they got here."

According to D.C. Fire, emergency vehicles were dispatched at 9:17 p.m. A fire truck without a medic on board arrived at 9:23 p.m. A basic ambulance with medical technicians arrived at 9:28 p.m. An advanced life-support vehicle with paramedics arrived at 9:30 p.m. Hart was transported from the scene in the advanced life-support vehicle at 9:41 p.m.

Hart's sister tended to him while they waited for help.

"His last words to me were,'Tricia don't let me die,'" she said. "I applied pressure to the wound on my brother. I just didn't want him to die right then, and he did."
Yeah Unbelieveable GFY

Cleveland, NY

#4 May 1, 2014
It's me again the welfare failure CRETIN WITH A ACCOUNT, WOW i BET i FOOLED EVERYONE CUZ i AM ON WELFARE AN LOW TECH FAILURE LIKE BABY DADDY.
Riggies Make meat A balls

Clifton Park, NY

#5 May 1, 2014
Brown door in the back wrote:
A common theme on this revealing forum is the defense mechanisms of people who are born and live in central new york. Most have a peculiar way of dealing with any problem- they either claim the messenger is "jealous" or BANG! they revert into these Old South kind of KKK racist rants.
Posting News articles from all over the world with the common theme of having a "BLACK" as the culprit....
Always they are totally ignorant of the fact that the racists not realizing their own cultural contribution to the crime is the only funny part. Keep hating, your kids will pay the price. So far, so good!
Good traffic analysis shows you thatthat these posts show up only in responce to some OTHER unrelated Topix thread being discussed. Usuall a Topix thread talking about one of the local CNY "officials" or public service jackass. They have dozens. Also these posts reveal support for the Friends & Family Plan crowd. Don't complain about Palmieri or Dave Short over at the DPW.... their racist fits trying to bury it will be almost as big as their racist fit response to people talking about having a City Council leader like Frank "Convicted Felon" Meola running around screwing people's wives behind his own wife's back.
When immoral Democrat liberals govern they generate that environment. NY, Detroit, Chicago and California are great examples of old Democrat leadership for decades, they create those conditions. So enjoy those crimey articles.
It's comical when they bury the crime articles in utica done by whites...which is the majority. They live in such a bubble.
Sounds good but

United States

#6 May 2, 2014
Yeah. Upstate bubbleheads.
The Dude

Utica, NY

#7 May 2, 2014
Well considering blacks make up roughly 60% of the prison population but only represent 12% of the total american population it really is a safe bet and no made up fact that blacks commit more crimes per capita than whites, only a full fledged moron would deny this, it not rocket science...
Sun is shining

United States

#8 May 2, 2014
The Dude wrote:
Well considering blacks make up roughly 60% of the prison population but only represent 12% of the total american population it really is a safe bet and no made up fact that blacks commit more crimes per capita than whites, only a full fledged moron would deny this, it not rocket science...
Well apparently it IS rocket science for you...

YOUR closed minded thinking along with other ignorant people like you are the reason. In most civilized countries the "blacks" don't show such societal issues. It's a white trash America thing it always was. Your economy DEPENDS on shitting on people. You can't run from it. US has 2 million inmates far surpassing all other countries. Can you wrap your pinhead around that? All these years latter it blew up in your pasty white ignorant face there in NY. Perfect karma. Unlike you few of us are as consumed with "race blame" that's for your head.

Enjoy! But lock your doors!
Sun is shining

United States

#9 May 2, 2014
"Dude"!
Stewarts and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#10 May 2, 2014
Sun is shining wrote:
<quoted text>Well apparently it IS rocket science for you...
YOUR closed minded thinking along with other ignorant people like you are the reason. In most civilized countries the "blacks" don't show such societal issues. It's a white trash America thing it always was. Your economy DEPENDS on shitting on people. You can't run from it. US has 2 million inmates far surpassing all other countries. Can you wrap your pinhead around that? All these years latter it blew up in your pasty white ignorant face there in NY. Perfect karma. Unlike you few of us are as consumed with "race blame" that's for your head.
Exactly.
Sun is shining

Cleveland, NY

#11 May 2, 2014
Sun is shining wrote:
I am a failure and wrong about anything I spew all day on welfare.

In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community.

Black on black, we love it.
Stewarts and Riggies

Cleveland, NY

#12 May 2, 2014
cuz----WE ARE ALL THE SAME WELFARE CRETIN.
The Dude

Utica, NY

#13 May 2, 2014
Sun is shining wrote:
I didnt shit on anyone that is black , they were born looking like that, again its not rocket science.. I'm not blaming anything on RACE it just turns out that moon crickets are more apt to end up in prison for committing a crime 10 times more likely than any other race... I may be pasty white, but I'm right... Now shut up and eat a banana and watch Opera and montel
Dead Downtown and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#14 May 2, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt shit on anyone that is black , they were born looking like that, again its not rocket science.. I'm not blaming anything on RACE it just turns out that moon crickets are more apt to end up in prison for committing a crime 10 times more likely than any other race... I may be pasty white, but I'm right... Now shut up and eat a banana and watch Opera and montel
Moon crickets? Wow. Racist much?
Ignorance and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#15 May 2, 2014
Brown door in the back wrote:
It's all they know. They are economically challenged. They are ignorant. They are angry. That's the bottom line.
The Dude

Utica, NY

#16 May 2, 2014
Dead Downtown and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point ? What ts the difference if I cal an Italian a Ginny a Polish guy a Pollock or a black guy a moon cricket ? Its adjective that I feel is fine to use.. I mean dam it if these porch monkeys get their way they'll have us calling them "opposite white" you my topic friend need to get off the libtard train, its turning your brain to mush...
Sun is shining

United States

#18 May 2, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you ignorant ootican "douche". Facts are facts you're sitting there like a child citing "looks" now enjoy your infestation and remember lock your doors losers Now go sit and think about "Montell" lowlife. LMAO!
Sun is shining

United States

#19 May 2, 2014
Dead Downtown and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
More like "Wow! 1947 much?" And they sit and wonder why nobody with any brains stays there! Poorest county in the state almost but boy they got lots of time to sit and scream about race!

LMAO!
Burning Skis and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#20 May 3, 2014
Sun is shining wrote:
<quoted text>More like "Wow! 1947 much?" And they sit and wonder why nobody with any brains stays there! Poorest county in the state almost but boy they got lots of time to sit and scream about race!
LMAO!
That's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Refugee Center Wan we survive giving away every... 8 min kay 3
Babes waitress 8 min danny 5
OC Ranked 52 of 62 Unhealthiest Counties 16 min Fact 1
Keeler has Quack Doctor on his radio show ! 18 min Infomercial WIBX 22
Marcy Nano Quad C 27 min Nom nom nom nom 58
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 34 min Nom nom nom 326
Best ways to f**k over that slumlord? (Aug '10) 39 min You should 18
Esche fired Nikki Todd 1 hr Not surprised 79
Kelly Esche 1 hr Silly 53
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr Nationally Ridiculed 954
New hartford is the new east utica 3 hr BREAKING 205
Poll Who is the richest man in Utica? (Jun '08) 11 hr Gross 68

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages