girlfriends & wife's who do drugs & l...

girlfriends & wife's who do drugs & law-enforcement husband fuels habit

Posted in the Utica Forum

bitch

Cortland, NY

#1 Sep 10, 2010
girlfriends & wife's who do drugs & law-enforcement husband fuels habit to keep them happy. does anyone know who they are? all three agency's are fair game county police state police and local police
oh yea

West Leyden, NY

#2 Sep 10, 2010
ask bob allen whitestown cop
facts

Syracuse, NY

#3 Sep 10, 2010
lisa spano ......cokehead .............:)
yes

Syracuse, NY

#4 Sep 10, 2010
thats what i herd to about lisa . shes acloset coke head and smoke weed to...jake what a bad desion .. good cop or bad cop?
seriously

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Sep 10, 2010
facts wrote:
lisa spano ......cokehead ..........
Is this even serious???!!!! They need to get rid of topix
truth hurts

West Leyden, NY

#6 Sep 10, 2010
alot of truth comes out even with the bs
hard to believe

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 11, 2010
facts wrote:
no way don't belive it.
yupyup

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2010
facts wrote:
OMG i know shes suchhhh a huge cokehead, heard she was addicted to the meth toooo such a messs, smokes pot all day every day, so irresponsible......when u see her running down the street its not cause shes running to stay in shape its cause of all the coke and meth that cokehead does!!!!!.....the only reason she works two jobs is to support her drug habbit!!!! such a scumbag OMG OMG OMG EWWWWWW
eastutica

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Sep 13, 2010
yupyup wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG i know shes suchhhh a huge cokehead, heard she was addicted to the meth toooo such a messs, smokes pot all day every day, so irresponsible......when u see her running down the street its not cause shes running to stay in shape its cause of all the coke and meth that cokehead does!!!!!.....the only reason she works two jobs is to support her drug habbit!!!! such a scumbag OMG OMG OMG EWWWWWW
I know this is being sarcastic right?! Actually I know this is being sarcastic bc there is know way in hell any of this is true except that she does have to jobs bc she works very hard
Looking

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Sep 13, 2010
Who's the Jake mentioned? Is he her dealer?
eastside

Syracuse, NY

#11 Sep 13, 2010
she throws up twice a day . shes either doing drugs or just straight up annerexic .. her face is drawn out and she thinks shes the best thing that ever walked on this earth ..lol not even close . skinny girl. pathetic.
getalife

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Sep 14, 2010
eastside wrote:
she throws up twice a day . shes either doing drugs or just straight up annerexic .. her face is drawn out and she thinks shes the best thing that ever walked on this earth ..lol not even close . skinny girl. pathetic.
Are u kidding me?! Just because your probably a fat piece of shit and your jealous! I bet you my life she's a hell of a lot prettier than your ugly ass! Oh wait but we don't know who you are because you don't have the balls to state your name. LAME!!!!

“SoFunnyAt420”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 Sep 14, 2010
eastside wrote:
maybe theres something in the family bread that makes her sick daily!
crazytalk

Utica, NY

#14 Sep 14, 2010
jealousy makes pple say crazy things!!!
looking as well

United States

#15 Sep 16, 2010
Drug make people say and do crazy things as well! Stroids will make a cop look tougher than they really are!
LISA S

Syracuse, NY

#16 Sep 16, 2010
SHE DOSNT EAT AND HES A ROID HEAD . PERFECT MATCH. LISA SPANO AND THE COP WITH MUSCLES JAKE. WHAT A TEAM
getalife

Utica, NY

#18 Sep 16, 2010
this crap is so unreal....none of this is true and if you really knew lisa you'd know that!!!! she is a very responsible girl for her age and is a good person
double standard

Albany, NY

#19 Dec 1, 2013
Well that just doesn't seem morally right if a cops wife/girlfriend does drugs isn't that cop supposed to uphold a oath or something of that matter to keep his area safe from these people who do drugs. Just doesn't seem right. But everyone is human. But that problem needs to be fixed asap or the citizens will lose respect for the civil servants who are put in areas to protect people not burn them at the stake. If a citizen gets burned shouldn't the cop and his drug buddies. A standard should be set.
double standard

Albany, NY

#20 Dec 1, 2013
Well that just doesn't seem morally right if a cops wife/girlfriend does drugs isn't that cop supposed to uphold a oath or something of that matter to keep his area safe from these people who do drugs. Just doesn't seem right. But everyone is human. But that problem needs to be fixed asap or the citizens will lose respect for the civil servants who are put in areas to protect people not burn them at the stake. If a citizen gets burned shouldn't the cop and his drug buddies. A standard should be set. Not saying either one of the suspects are guilty. Innocent until proven guilty
Tbagz

Utica, NY

#21 Dec 1, 2013
getalife wrote:
this crap is so unreal....none of this is true and if you really knew lisa you'd know that!!!! she is a very responsible girl for her age and is a good person

Who is she and how old is she?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are blacks plotting to rise up? 6 min Fat loserman 16
Maciol loves to spend our cash 9 min Fat loserman 8
Body at Olbiston Apts? 15 min Piggy 23
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 20 min j3333rd 273
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 29 min Try again goof 56
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 57 min Clinton Foundation 71
WHAT the TRUCK FIREWORKS 1 hr t POLITIX 1
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 3 hr Interesting 44
Carbone Sold 5 hr Cokeheads R US 20

Utica Jobs