Another Project For Nothing

Posted in the Utica Forum

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2014
Great idea NYS and the leeches in utica love it! Let's redesign a road for non existent traffic! But enjoy paying your big taxes and seeing road construction like it helps or does anything relevant accept making you believe there's some sort of growth or progress. How's that traffic circle working out! Lol! My goodness what a waste of money!

http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140620/NEWS/...

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2014
The DOT, which is working in concert with the city, the Bagg’s Square Association and The Rust to Green New York Action Research Initiative, will be replacing antiquated traffic signals, reconfiguring all of the intersections on the corridor, adding pronounced pedestrian crossings and reducing lane size and pavement area to improve traffic flow.

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140620/News/...

And "conveniently" their working with the baggs square association. Lol!

You people are so screwed. Lol!!
Yup

Bronx, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2014
I know it pales in comparison to Clifton Park, but 26,000 vehicles travel that corridor daily.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2014
Oh my god! Lol!!!!!

When combined with the North-South Arterial project that should be completed by the time the Route 5S work starts, and the continued development of Harbor Point, Utica Mayor Robert Palmieri said its further evidence that the city is on the cusp of something great.

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140620/News/...

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2014
Yup wrote:
I know it pales in comparison to Clifton Park, but 26,000 vehicles travel that corridor daily.
It does pale to clifton park and 26000 vehicles don't go by there daily. That's almost 1100 an hour figured out across a 24 time period. Try again.
Yup

Bronx, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2014
No son, you're wrong. When I was looking at relocating my business in 2009 I requested traffic studies from the NYS DOT from numerous roads in Oneida County, Route 5 being one of them. I saw the numbers myself.

Now this is where you're going to tell me that the DOT is wrong and you're all-knowing auto salesman from Clifton Park is correct.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2014
Yup wrote:
No son, you're wrong. When I was looking at relocating my business in 2009 I requested traffic studies from the NYS DOT from numerous roads in Oneida County, Route 5 being one of them. I saw the numbers myself.
Now this is where you're going to tell me that the DOT is wrong and you're all-knowing auto salesman from Clifton Park is correct.
I'm looking forward to your reply.
Well first of all your opinion needs to be discounted because you were naive enough to think about relocating "your" business...and I'm sure that's made up to...to oneida county which is financial suicide but that is what is. And no...26,000 vehicles do not pass through that intersection daily. Like I said that would be almost 1100 an hour for a 24 hour period or 19 per minute. How stupid do you really think people are? Lol!
Yup

Rome, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2014
Yes it is "my" business and since I'm sitting on the deck at "my" camp enjoying a glass of wine...I wouldn't call it financial suicide.

Now go enjoy another Saturday standing on the asphalt hawking cars....I'll be enjoying myself up here.

As for the cars...1,100 and hour, that's only 18 per minute. Go sit at red light there and see if there aren't 18 other cars with you. Doesn't seem that much when you break it down now does it.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jun 20, 2014
Yup wrote:
Yes it is "my" business and since I'm sitting on the deck at "my" camp enjoying a glass of wine...I wouldn't call it financial suicide.
Now go enjoy another Saturday standing on the asphalt hawking cars....I'll be enjoying myself up here.
As for the cars...1,100 and hour, that's only 18 per minute. Go sit at red light there and see if there aren't 18 other cars with you. Doesn't seem that much when you break it down now does it.
The deck of your camp? Lol! And I already broke down your fake number to 18 a minute. That's considering you use the full 24 hour period. How many cars are driving through there from 8 at night until 8 in the morning? My goodness how simple are you? Lol!

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#10 Jun 21, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
The DOT, which is working in concert with the city, the Bagg’s Square Association and The Rust to Green New York Action Research Initiative, will be replacing antiquated traffic signals, reconfiguring all of the intersections on the corridor, adding pronounced pedestrian crossings and reducing lane size and pavement area to improve traffic flow.
Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140620/News/...
And "conveniently" their working with the baggs square association. Lol!
You people are so screwed. Lol!!
Lol!!!!

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#11 Jun 22, 2014
Awesome money wasted! Lol!

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Jun 22, 2014
Just a simple waste.
Yup

Rome, NY

#13 Jun 22, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
The deck of your camp? Lol! And I already broke down your fake number to 18 a minute. That's considering you use the full 24 hour period. How many cars are driving through there from 8 at night until 8 in the morning? My goodness how simple are you? Lol!
Not that many, but there sure is more than 18 per minute on a weekday during business hours.

That being said I was foolish doubting you. Why should I believe the numbers that the NYS DOT put in front of me when I have you telling me otherwise.

Please accept my apology.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Jun 22, 2014
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that many, but there sure is more than 18 per minute on a weekday during business hours.
That being said I was foolish doubting you. Why should I believe the numbers that the NYS DOT put in front of me when I have you telling me otherwise.
Please accept my apology.
No there's not 18 a minute. Sorry you're wrong.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#15 Jun 22, 2014
File this in the utica crapper project file. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fifty us senators violate LOGAN act 1 hr blinded by the light 71
Popeo's mouth problem! 2 hr westy 15
papa Joe's restaurant 2 hr Diabetic Utican 25
I Take Exception To This 2 hr Diabetic Utican 6
Bob Donnelly is a piece of garbage (Nov '11) 4 hr Paulie 601
yssup taf srehtom ym ni dessip I <---- 4 hr Dave Smith 1
we love to shoot up philly and any city we leec... 5 hr smckgums 3
Judge Popeo coward - Ranting Fat Utica Bigot 6 hr Karma 11
landscapers 13 hr Stone Age lol 51
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 15 hr William 578
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]