My ex is pregnant but i have a new gi...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Qlamolana

United States

#101 Jul 30, 2013
Smh yall need too stop this man is confuse his ex broke up with him but listen all i can say is pray about it the baby is yours & i know in fact you will step up and be the best father a baby is a gift god know what he is doing 🙏
Nicole

Richmond, VA

#104 Aug 6, 2013
How's the kid did it turn out to be yours?

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#106 Mar 8, 2014
Nicole wrote:
How's the kid did it turn out to be yours?
Did it turn out to be you?
Chloe

Glasgow, UK

#109 Jul 30, 2014
I am pregnant and my ex is with an other girl believe me it's hard go be way her and show her your there for her and the baby it's the right thing to do
Girl

Heckmondwike, UK

#110 Aug 2, 2014
Babe just don't ruine your life go back to the pregnant one
Eva

Perris, CA

#121 May 24, 2015
I heard everything now wrote:
Did you ever stop to think what that girl must be going through? Pregnant and you don't know if you should leave your new girlfriend? That is so selfish ! Hopefully she finds someone that will be there for her and her baby cuz its sure not you!
I am pregnant now and I'm going through this! My advise is to give her the support in every way. I'm always emotional and crying because I have no help. I only trust in god that he will help me be strong for my baby 😞. That's the right thing!
bliiee

Utica, NY

#122 May 24, 2015
BUCK UP - Get a good job or two, you'll need them especially if she takes you to court, and that she will do. If, she gets help from the county-kiss your bum goodbye, all your friends, and social life.
For you will be be paying them until the kid is 18 or 21 if he stays in school.
The only way out is to become unable to obtain gainful employment.
Now advice from one who never got caught: Tighty-whitys keep the boys warm and the warm out put will not usually be effective,-conversely, boxers keep the boys cool, and very active-powerful.
The raincoat is less fun-but so much less costly to your future!!
The old sayings are so true- "20 minutes- equals 20 years of hard labor"
Ann- Gee

West Palm Beach, FL

#160 Aug 5, 2015
Wait if she broke up with him he has all rights to move on wtf he can still raise the kid and and still be with the the new girl. There's no even garantee that baby is even really his since she dumped him we don't know how his ex was getting down. And did any of you think about how the poor new girl would feel if she was actually a good girl or even maybe better for him than his ex?
fthomas

Pontiac, MI

#163 Aug 17, 2015
Just because you're having a child or think you're having a child with this woman doesn't mean you have to be with her. If the relationship was bad there was a reason y'all broke it off. You don't have to be with some just because you have a kid period. Get a DNA test done and if the child is your be there for that child. If you moved on what's the point of going back a person can never grow if they due.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Colostomy Testa - SNOOKIE - only fatter! 1 min Dont cry batgirl 16
Palmieri History 1 min joe mazza 9
Where is the Jill Reale learned a new word thread 2 min Lincoln Osiris 10
savage ]\[lGGERS BEAT 12 YO GIRL 4 min Welfare Cup Shrine 86
Get the New Palumbo Knife Set Sharpest Knives A... 5 min Takanika 15
why ]\[lGGERS HAVE HIGHEST CRIME RATE OF ANY RACE 6 min Me-I-My-Mine-Now 77
child SAVAGELY BEATEN BY NON HUMANS IN KENTUC... 7 min Me-I-My-Mine-Now 40
NH cancels football season! 19 min Gait Brothers 64
Ray Durso and Genesis 58 min Sully 22
Work On Aud Improvements 1 hr Welfare Cup Shrine 416