Clayton

Utica, NY

#66 Oct 17, 2012
Wack her in the head a few times with an iron. That works for me every time.
gross

Longmeadow, MA

#67 Oct 17, 2012
looser stay by yourself for a while stop getting girls knocked up.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68 Oct 17, 2012
bad seed wrote:
<quoted text>You should have used a condom so that you wouldnt have contaminated and polluted the world with your filthy no good seed, the only other alternative would be abortion, to destroy the festering growth in this pigs stomach that you put there with your little penis. Too bad your filthy mother didnt abort you, it would have been a blessing for all of mankind.
You put way too much sugar on that.
snah

Syracuse, NY

#70 Oct 18, 2012
Whyyyy !!???
Laura Johnson

Anonymous Proxy

#72 Oct 20, 2012
Hi Friends My name is Laura Johnson i am from United States, I was in a relationship with Johnson and we loved and cherished ourselves for good 4years and every thing was going on smoothly but October 5, 2012 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a guy that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love Ben very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster Dr Shiva you are a grate man in this world and you mean so much to me you are the best spell caster that i have ever hear off in all Forum contact this man via this email if you really need to get your problems solve Email:.. hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com
Dr Ruth

Utica, NY

#73 Oct 20, 2012
Laura Johnson wrote:
Hi Friends My name is Laura Johnson i am from United States, I was in a relationship with Johnson and we loved and cherished ourselves for good 4years and every thing was going on smoothly but October 5, 2012 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a guy that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love Ben very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster Dr Shiva you are a grate man in this world and you mean so much to me you are the best spell caster that i have ever hear off in all Forum contact this man via this email if you really need to get your problems solve Email:.. hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com
Laura, are you pregnant too? I see you've missed a few periods too
Michelle

Oklahoma City, OK

#74 Nov 11, 2012
This is a tough situation! Seriously people! The mean things being said are just so horrible!

I am the ex in this situation! I am going through this alone! It's very hard! Yes marriage and him doing the right thing would be great! But it will mean nothing without love!

I admire and greatly respect a man that will step up and be there!:)

Just gotta give it to god or your higher power! I have accepted a job offer in another city and am leaving in 3 weeks! He has til then to decide! If he asks me to stay I would!

Sometimes things will work out if we if understand and accept we can't control anyone's choices or decisions! They can hurt us though!
DIANA

Anonymous Proxy

#75 Nov 23, 2012
Hi My name is DIANA just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 4 years with 3 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster templeofsuccessandlove@gmail.c om who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 7 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him templeofsuccessandlove@gmail.c om
the scots man

Leeds, UK

#86 Feb 21, 2013
Im in the same situation as this guy but my ex doesnt want get back with and i dont want to get back with her and i got a new girl but i want to help support my ex through her pranancie and throuhg the childs life wht should i do?
Lmfaooool

Brooklyn, NY

#87 Mar 4, 2013
Lmfaoooooooooo
Pete

New Hartford, NY

#88 Mar 4, 2013
Lmfaooool wrote:
Lmfaoooooooooo
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetin!
bad

Utica, NY

#89 Mar 4, 2013
What to do wrote:
I'm so confused & torn. My ex girlfriend of a year came to my job to tell me she was pregnant. I don't question its mine we have been together on &off but I have someone new I'm so confused I can't eat or sleep! WTF should I do?
stalk he and then she wont want anything to do with you,,
Honestly things happen

Chattanooga, TN

#90 Mar 15, 2013
I understand you've tried moving on but at this point it is about the baby If you guys can't work it out to be together just be there for her through out the pregnancy. She's going to really need you. As for your new girl she's a woman herself If its meant to be between y'all she will stand by your side and respect the situation
Do the following

Utica, NY

#93 Mar 18, 2013
If you are the father, take resposibilty and support your child. Ask yourself, do I love this woman, or do I feel guilty and badly for her? Be honest with yourself. If you truly love her and can work things out, you know what to do. If the answer is I don't love her, then still make it your mission to be a good father. When a child is involved or on its way, you can be 99% sure the new girl will pretend to be ok w it. But trust me when I tell you this, that chick will not view your child with acceptance. That baby will remind her of your ex, and the one thing that's going to get between you and her financially, take away from your time together, and the reason why you will have to see and communicate with your ex (for the rest of your life!). Think about this long and hard! Another issue may arise if your new girl gets pregnant! If this happens, her baby WILL DESERVE IT ALL! She will want her baby to be number 1, period! It will be a total hell for you! So take a break from the new relatioship and be honest with the new chick. Honesty is the best policy! Lastly, if you are not a father yet, you are about to know what true love is! You will never love ANYONE like you will love that child! You will give your own life for that little person! So in other words...your child is worth anything! Good luck with your desicion, and always remember to think with the correct head!
Been there

Hadley, MA

#94 Mar 18, 2013
I was with someone who after we started dating found out his ex was pregant. Its not the greatest feeling in the world but if she is a good person she will understand. In my case we decided to part ways but have remained friends and now are kids play together. You have to do whats in your heart because now you are going to have a baby and you need to decide what will be best for the baby.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#95 Mar 18, 2013
Been there wrote:
I was with someone who after we started dating found out his ex was pregant. Its not the greatest feeling in the world but if she is a good person she will understand. In my case we decided to part ways but have remained friends and now are kids play together. You have to do whats in your heart because now you are going to have a baby and you need to decide what will be best for the baby.
Good for you,too bad that couldn't happen more often.
Mary Peppershorts

Utica, NY

#96 Mar 18, 2013
Seriously?????? You have no legal obligation. Just ask Brad Marygolis, esquire.
so whats the outcome

Utica, NY

#97 Mar 19, 2013
girl was pregnant in April 2012. Baby has been born by now. Did you see it? Has it changed anything besides it's pampers?
udummy

Utica, NY

#98 Mar 19, 2013
KILL IT
Lainey

Utica, NY

#100 Apr 20, 2013
Get another job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Beck Sucks (Aug '10) 29 min Ben Gleck 10,988
aspen dental 29 min Phoebe 14
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 36 min Frank 573
Who else wants Obama to run for a third term? 47 min Gaggy 3
News Dr. Charles Antzelevitch of the Cardiac Researc... (Apr '11) 1 hr Dr Drew 4
The Lord will take care of things..... 1 hr frpedo 7
How's Judge Gerry Popeo Pusty-O's Mouth Problem? 1 hr Chris Tolles 29
UFD cashes in again! 6 hr Thanks 20
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 17 hr Pat Jizinski 61
News Oneida County Executive Picente Outlines Plans ... 17 hr monicalewinski 33
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]