My ex is pregnant but i have a new girl.What do i do?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
What to do

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2012
I'm so confused & torn. My ex girlfriend of a year came to my job to tell me she was pregnant. I don't question its mine we have been together on &off but I have someone new I'm so confused I can't eat or sleep! WTF should I do?
The Right thing

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Make your Ex your wife & take care of her & your baby!
teebo

Rome, NY

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Donate your old wife to me.
do it

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 24, 2012
Tell her you will stick by her side as long as she is willing to take a paternity test. If she is mature, she will understand? Your call after the results. Kiss the new one goodbye for awhile. Bad timing and you don't want to confuse her life. She will respect your honesty.
What to do

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2012
The Right thing wrote:
Make your Ex your wife & take care of her & your baby!
What do I do about my new girl? I've developed feelings for her I don't know if I want to break it off. On the other hand I really loved my ex she broke it off with me but wants me back in her life now.
What to do

United States

#7 Apr 24, 2012
do it wrote:
Tell her you will stick by her side as long as she is willing to take a paternity test. If she is mature, she will understand? Your call after the results. Kiss the new one goodbye for awhile. Bad timing and you don't want to confuse her life. She will respect your honesty.
I'm not even worried about a paternity test. This baby is mine no question. We haven't really been apart when I met my new girl. I know its not right but we were having problems.
politicallycorre ct

Cortland, NY

#8 Apr 24, 2012
If I were you i'd be on the thruway now! You're in a NO WIN situation dude!!
McMurphy

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2012
You're a selfish idiot if you even have to ask. Just kill yourself and do us all a favor.
the right thing to do

Cortland, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2012
I'd say leave them both and find some skank without baggage!
wow

Utica, NY

#11 Apr 24, 2012
You are a moron to discount paternity. A disgrace to think you know. Get real and take control. Stop waffling on topic
Daddy

Utica, NY

#12 Apr 24, 2012
Get ready to pay for the next 18+ plus years.
babyblues

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 24, 2012
U def need a paternity test...on and off again.....she left u now wants u back....hello...paternity test
I heard everything now

United States

#14 Apr 24, 2012
Did you ever stop to think what that girl must be going through? Pregnant and you don't know if you should leave your new girlfriend? That is so selfish ! Hopefully she finds someone that will be there for her and her baby cuz its sure not you!
Any good men left

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Be a man and step up to the plate! There is no greater joy than a baby. Your girl and baby need you don't be an idiot!
WTF

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 24, 2012
Do what any real man would do. Kill yourself!!
Learn More

United States

#17 Apr 24, 2012
How is this so hard for you? You obviously stil have feelings for your ex if you were with her“off & on” You need to go kiss her a** & apologize for being so selfish! LOSE the new one yesterday isn't soon enough!
WTF2

Minoa, NY

#18 Apr 24, 2012
What to do wrote:
<quoted text>What do I do about my new girl? I've developed feelings for her I don't know if I want to break it off. On the other hand I really loved my ex she broke it off with me but wants me back in her life now.
She broke it of with you......I would bet she was fking around on you that's y she broke it of get a test done to insure it's your kid!!!!! If the test shows the kid is yours then break up with the new one and stick by the ex. But most woman break up with there man because they are getting it from someone else until the realize the grass ain't any greener on the other side.
WTF3

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2012
You have no business being with any “New girlfriend". Grow up & go be with the woman who's having your baby Loser !
the right thing to do

Cortland, NY

#20 Apr 24, 2012
Just go on the Maury Povich show and he'll tell u if "YOU ARE THE FATHER" OR NOT!!
the right thing to do

Cortland, NY

#21 Apr 24, 2012
WTF3 wrote:
You have no business being with any “New girlfriend". Grow up & go be with the woman who's having your baby Loser !
No business?? What do you expect the guy to do after his ex dumps him, gets knocked up and wants him back!! WTF!! WAKE UP HERE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Doctor 21 min Utica is Sewage 16
Apartment Searching, Help 22 min Utica is Sewage 3
Corruption in Mayoral Office (Important Please ... (Jan '14) 25 min Utica is Sewage 35
Rome Select Fall aau tryouts 7th and 8th boys 26 min heard 3
whitesboro draft 28 min bii 7
Global Warming is causing cold weather 35 min Gas guzzler 1
Tony Stewart to face grand jury 36 min Dr Answer is wrong 21
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 54 min tony 58
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 56 min dede 31
NH new AD, you blew it already. 7 hr Clay Iron Man Whi... 23
yanadasis closes club house 10 hr ADS r US 35
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 12 hr A Senior 76
•••
•••
•••