First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Jamesville, NY

#1 Sep 30, 2008
Is there anything to do on Halloween here? I am new to the area and looking for something to do. And I dont mean sitting at home giving out candy!

Jamesville, NY

#3 Sep 30, 2008
Well that is what I expected from Utica.
Thanks for the non-help and it just lets me know that there is nothing to do here.

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 30, 2008
usually there is a big party at beardslee castle the thursday before halloween.
Keyser Soze

Syracuse, NY

#6 Sep 30, 2008
I know that Space 26 has had Halloween parties in the could check them out.....
Keyser Soze

Syracuse, NY

#7 Sep 30, 2008
Oh yeah....Beardslee is really cool.....
Whiter Shade of Pale

Syracuse, NY

#8 Sep 30, 2008
My wife & I have reservations for dinner at Beardslee on Halloween night. First time going there.

#9 Sep 30, 2008
nothing goes on at beardslee dont go there

Since: Sep 08

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2008
if you are a female you can come over and bob for apples with me
the real deal

Concord, CA

#11 Sep 30, 2008
There is a Haunted House on 811 Broad Street in Utica, its the Cayo Industrial that used to be done at the Herkimer Jail, its not recomended for children though. There will probably be another Utica Zoo Spooktacular too, I bring my kids and they love it. There are also Haunted Hay Rides all over, and lots of Halloween parties at various bars and clubs. Not sure exactly what you're looking for.

Rome, NY

#12 Sep 30, 2008
nothing goes on at beardslee dont go there\
Are you f*cking serious? Beardslee's Halloween party is great! You ever been there or just talking out of your ass?

#13 Oct 1, 2008
a party at space 26? HaHa Don"t go there if you are not gay. That is a gay dance club guy"s
Who Cares

#14 Oct 1, 2008
Maybe they're homosexual and asr looking for that-they celebrate too. Costumes would certainly be original

New York, NY

#15 Oct 18, 2008
when the f*ck is this sh1t.????????? 2008
last night

United States

#16 Oct 18, 2008
I went to Cayo Industrial last night it was GREAT, I've heard that Beardslee is great and really hunted. You won't know until you try, but Cayo was really worth it.

Oneida, NY

#17 Oct 30, 2008
Space is not all gay, thats a nice spot REALLY SMALL. Lava is having parties both nights. I guess there is some fetish party Friday "Fang Bangers Ball" and a Hot 107.9 party Saturday.

Syracuse, NY

#19 Oct 24, 2009
Where's Beardslee castle? Thank-you

#20 Oct 25, 2009
Rt 5 going towards St. Johnsville. Left-hand side
No name

New Hartford, NY

#21 Oct 2, 2010
LunarBat wrote:
Well that is what I expected from Utica.
Thanks for the non-help and it just lets me know that there is nothing to do here.
Halloween extravaganza october 27th 8 to midnight at the Hotel Utica. 30$ a ticket over 1000 dollars in cash prizes being givent out for best costumes. great time and HUGE EVENTT!!!@

New York, NY

#22 Sep 30, 2011
I totally agree Beardslee is awesome!!

Cortland, NY

#23 Nov 10, 2011
Hey guys ! Check out for that halloween party at beardslee. Great costumes and unique items I haven't seen on any other website, period !! Cheapest Prices also !! I just spent $99.00 on 12 items !! Which should have cost alot more. Horror & Halloween -Items I just purchased will entertain my halloween party guest for years to come. Will order from again in the future. Recomended 100%!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Larry Tanoury rape little girls? (Mar '14) 38 min yur an idiot 25
Utica Comets drunk 42 min rink rat 2
Trashy Utica kids attending New Hartford schools? 1 hr slapnut 82
Petition against downtown location 1 hr old dirt road 30
Utica life . . Is what you make it. 1 hr old dirt road 51
NANO Jobs 2 hr DroolyGirl 150
my obammy phone was free thanks n a p head cuzzzz 3 hr DroolyGirl 18
Ocean Blue review 9 hr Didnt You Know 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance