Hey OD, report the TRUTH on New Hartford sport corruption.

Posted in the Utica Forum

NHparent

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 29, 2014
You run 2 sympathy stories in your disgraceful paper about a coach and a fake AD. Try running the truth which the whole town of NH already knows about these 2 big headed bully monsters. Try telling how they got in to deep and couldn't get out. Try telling how incriminating action was about to come down. Try that OD. Oh yeah, you must include the head 3rd party to the corruption to, NOLE.
NHparent

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 29, 2014
When it involves the corrupt school board and money is stolen, everyone cares except dumb Uticans who allow their mayor to steal money too.
J Donaldson

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 29, 2014
NHparent wrote:
When it involves the corrupt school board and money is stolen, everyone cares except dumb Uticans who allow their mayor to steal money too.
Why don't you take your underachieving kid to the library and introduce him (her) to a book.
Maybe there is ONE person in your family who is cerebral enough to survive without sports.
parent

Schenectady, NY

#5 Jun 29, 2014
First of all, the OD is most likely not given any information in what really transpired. I'm sure no one in the district is giving the media any details. It's a personnel issue and they won't give that out. To the other poster who stated to take the underachieving kid to the library to get a book: This whole issue is not just about sports. It's about corruption at every level in NH. If the Honor Society students did a project to raise money for a particular cause and someone in the district, say the teacher in charge of Honor Society, stole the money or used it inappropriatly, and it was covered up, that would be the same corruption. This just happens to involve sports.
Correct

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 29, 2014
If the OD did there DD, with good reporters, the truth would be told. Plus, school board info is public knowledge and if not could and should be foiled. Covering up this illegal corruption is a crime to protect the quilty and hurt the innocent, the kids.
Truth

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 29, 2014
New Hartford: Corruption!

Utica: Incompetence!

Oneida County: Greed!

Is it any wonder this region is failing?
parent

Schenectady, NY

#8 Jun 29, 2014
Correct wrote:
If the OD did there DD, with good reporters, the truth would be told. Plus, school board info is public knowledge and if not could and should be foiled. Covering up this illegal corruption is a crime to protect the quilty and hurt the innocent, the kids.
Remember you are dealing with the OD. Today's newspaper: Obituaries weren't in alphabetical order as they should be and one gentleman was listed twice.

School Board info is public knowledge but even if FOILed, I don't know if personnel info is given out. That is done in executive session. I honestly don't know much about FOIL.
Nole

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 29, 2014
Call me, i'll tell you the truth.
Nole

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 30, 2014
What you waiting for?
well

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 30, 2014
Correct wrote:
If you know truth, then please call the OD and WKTV to inform them.
i love boobs

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 1, 2014
what happened let us taxpayers know
WhataShame

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 1, 2014
Everyone knows funds were stolen and/or pocketed. It is well known around NewHartford. Nole allowed it and the AC ad coach took full advantage of the situation. Then it got to big for them to handle and totally got out of control. AC WAS RELEASED AND THE COACH WAS FORCED TO RESIGN OR ELSE. They ruined kids at their gain.
reality

Wallingford, CT

#15 Jul 1, 2014
The OD is a business. They will NOT print the truth because it would ruin them. They are not a large enough paper to survive, hence why there are grammatical errors that could be fixed with a very technological tricky item called spell check. But that aside, I know they were personally given concrete information that would have taken Notre dame off the map, but they wouldn't print the story. Nh, you have only been corrupt for a small time in comparison to the belly of the beast that is on burrstone. You want to talk criminal? They are pros at the cover up. So no, the OD does not care enough about editorial ethics to risk going under. Unfortunatley those that care about the truth cannot write a check that would come close enough to the dollar amount of those who are corrupt.
parent

Schenectady, NY

#16 Jul 1, 2014
WhataShame wrote:
Everyone knows funds were stolen and/or pocketed. It is well known around NewHartford. Nole allowed it and the AC ad coach took full advantage of the situation. Then it got to big for them to handle and totally got out of control. AC WAS RELEASED AND THE COACH WAS FORCED TO RESIGN OR ELSE. They ruined kids at their gain.
I have heard the same thing, however I have not heard where the funds were stolen and/or pocketed from. Pay for their kids to play? Use of our fields by other teams? Can anyone clarify?
Get real

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 1, 2014
I love the awkward response from coach in article. Needs time but is coaching legion baseball for nothing or maybe not?
WhataShame

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 1, 2014
He is the asst coach on legion team but the article was nothing but a crap of BS.
Get real

Danielson, CT

#19 Jul 1, 2014
In title only then, not exactly the kind of guy to be asst. He used to have a lot of fun celebrating with legion players in years past.
NHParentsAsso

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 2, 2014
YGC, since you hired Alvanos, hire Randall, I hear he's a parks man. I'm sure Zogby can get you a job. He got his buddy Pete a job.
E Utican

New Hartford, NY

#21 Jul 2, 2014
It is not just "sports corruption". Look at the school board. An outgoing board gives a $1,000,000/5 year contract extension to Nole !! Now maybe thats something to look into since all the "sports corruption" was under his watch.
city

Windsor, CT

#22 Jul 2, 2014
Rome just did the same thing....raise for the super, PhD paid for, and lay off 40+ teachers....politics corrupt education always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Absent at NYPD Funeral 1 min John 8
Utica area growing economy 5 min Genius 11
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 15 min pop warner 19
Serious car accident in Utica 21 min wow 41
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 29 min Joe 3
Jill WKTV 33 min Katie Crock 49
How Small Is Utica 42 min Genius 12
Why Robert T Oliveira 5 hr Large Boned Utican 23
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 8 hr Little Johnny 383
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:49 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:49PM