Selling Food Stamps
Broke

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2014
I am selling $189 in food stamps. If you are interested let me know and I will message you my number. I am serious about this.
Mr Deerfield

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 3, 2014
I'll give you 35 cents/dollar.
Come on

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 3, 2014
I hope you get caught, since that is considered FRAUD.
ruby red

Worcester, MA

#4 Feb 3, 2014
Its just some retard trying to start drama.
Johnski

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 3, 2014
People who receive public help are not bad people. I recently had a child and my girl receives public assistance . To help her I applied and receive also but we claim seperate houses even though we live together. It's not like we won the lotto as I also drive a bread truck to NYC under the table for some extra cash. I go to church every sun and thank god for the govt help as I'm only 17 and need to continue building some job experience to get a better job in the future
Ahmed

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 3, 2014
Come to my convenient store. I'll give you 45 cents in cigs and beer.
Hello

Bronx, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2014
Ahmed wrote:
Come to my convenient store. I'll give you 45 cents in cigs and beer.
I got 200 in stamps need cash what's up
scum

Fulton, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2014
yall stupid ! scum bagin it.
NY Voter

Charlotte, NC

#10 Feb 5, 2014
This happens more than you would think. You can't buy booze and cigs with your EBT card, so what happens is this:

Say you get $500 a month on your EBT card. A store owner will swipe it for the full $500, which they'll get reimbursed for in the full amount. However, they give you $350 cash.

Store owner makes a $150 profit and the EBT cardholder gets to buy booze and cigs with the $350 cash. It's pretty common.
holly

New Hartford, NY

#11 Feb 5, 2014
report the fraud

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Feb 5, 2014
NY Voter wrote:
This happens more than you would think. You can't buy booze and cigs with your EBT card, so what happens is this:
Say you get $500 a month on your EBT card. A store owner will swipe it for the full $500, which they'll get reimbursed for in the full amount. However, they give you $350 cash.
Store owner makes a $150 profit and the EBT cardholder gets to buy booze and cigs with the $350 cash. It's pretty common.
You went a little high with your number. They only get 50 cents on the dollar.
Ahmed

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 5, 2014
holly wrote:
report the fraud
NO! Don't report me! I don't want to be deported.
Lunatic Fringe

New Hartford, NY

#15 Feb 5, 2014
My neighbors have been selling their food stamps for half price for years they use the cash to buy drugs. When I heard there were going to be cuts to the system I did not feel bad for them at all. Let them cut and use coupons. bargain shop and do without like those of us who earn tax paying dollars. I never see people with EBT cards handing over coupons
Nope

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2014
I sell my food stamps and then I use the money to buy crack.
WTF

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 6, 2014
Broke wrote:
I am selling $189 in food stamps. If you are interested let me know and I will message you my number. I am serious about this.
ok 50 cents on the dollar
kjk

Utica, NY

#19 Feb 15, 2014
I sell mine
kjk

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 15, 2014
For dope though
jamal

Natick, MA

#21 Feb 15, 2014
Eye trade my food stamps for the choir boys.
crazy john

Utica, NY

#23 Feb 16, 2014
a lot of people sell their foodstamps.they will get caught sooner or later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A third term for Obama 19 min Bob 74
utica national (Jun '13) 1 hr Cognizant 674
OD rate increase!! TV Guide to blame 1 hr Faithful subscriber 1
John Nehme Is a Banging Four Different Stripper... 1 hr Park ave 2
ameloney stevens (Jan '14) 1 hr ameloney stevens 3
Corruption in Mohawk Valley 1 hr Joana 1
If blacks ruined Utica that doesn't say much fo... (Nov '13) 1 hr ameloney stevens 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages