saw kid alone in car with dog

saw kid alone in car with dog

Posted in the Utica Forum

people are nuts

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Went to hannaford yesterday and in front of the building
was a car that had a kid in it while the parent went shopping., looked to be about 4 or 5
yrs old with a dog also. the car was even running and the
windows were down. Employees were aware of it but just stood
inside and watched the car. I saw the guy come out of the store
and ahould of said something to him. I was guarding the car.
What is wrong with people. Should I have approached him?

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 3, 2013
You should of gotten their Plate number and called it in.
be kind

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Always err on the side of caution and call the police. Leaving kids and animals in a hot car is so dangerous.
Golden

South New Berlin, NY

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Kudos to you for hanging around. I agree maybe the only other thing would be to call 911, but I would never confront someone like that. As you said, people are nuts.
Bedrock

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Golden wrote:
Kudos to you for hanging around. I agree maybe the only other thing would be to call 911, but I would never confront someone like that. As you said, people are nuts.
In summer 1998 in Connecticut I broke a guy's window over this and laughed when the cops I called tried to have me charged. Still keep the glasspopper I did it with in the glove box.

People can be idiots.
Bedrock

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2013
*HE tried to have me charged. The cops thought it was as Karmic as I did!
Bedrock

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Sep 3, 2013
Bedrock wrote:
<quoted text>In summer 1998 in Connecticut I broke a guy's window over this and laughed when the cops I called tried to have me charged. Still keep the glasspopper I did it with in the glove box.
People can be idiots.
...and in the summer of 1998 I legally changed my name to Cretin and sucked my first male azzzwhole that wasn't attached to a relative. I loved it!
Golden

South New Berlin, NY

#9 Sep 3, 2013
Bedrock wrote:
<quoted text>In summer 1998 in Connecticut I broke a guy's window over this and laughed when the cops I called tried to have me charged. Still keep the glasspopper I did it with in the glove box.
People can be idiots.
I carry a glasspopper on my keychain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thoughts and Prayers For Baron Trump 38 min Dwayne 17
Deputy John Cusack, Rome NY 52 min Truth Cusack 5
Who's shopping Afro American Friday? 1 hr Big Jim 6
My Drive Through Utica 1 hr Nobody cares 27
Fox News Anchors 2 hr What happened 14
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,138
Utica Teachers that Cheat #11 3 hr yes 4
Adult world 5 hr Wash Cut Shoot Duck 20
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 7 hr Truth hurts 99
Twin Ponds shoot em up 8 hr Gay Timmy 47
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 9 hr oxford rd 69

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages