utica just a puke stop on thru way

utica just a puke stop on thru way

Posted in the Utica Forum

the truth

Carthage, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2013
the only reason for going to or pass by.
Fort Whitesboro

Albany, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
the only reason for going to or pass by.
...and a new hockey team will give people a reason to stop now.
its ok

Ithaca, NY

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Just stay away from coonhill, non-evolved welfare trash can cause vomiting. Same as the trash in Albany, once they learn about computers they can steal them and learn something, if the rash on their hands is under control.
Fort Whitesboro

Albany, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2013
its ok wrote:
Just stay away from coonhill, non-evolved welfare trash can cause vomiting. Same as the trash in Albany, once they learn about computers they can steal them and learn something, if the rash on their hands is under control.
How's the prison tonight? Everything all locked up?
Fort Whitesboro anal pore

Blossvale, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Fort Whitesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the prison tonight? Everything all locked up?
You are such an expert on prisons. Why? Spent some time there? We understand your butt hole is the size of a frying pan due to you being corn holed so often! That never gets old for you, does it? At leat when you get out, your old job at the Saratoga County car lot will still be open!
Fort Whitesboro

Albany, NY

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Fort Whitesboro anal pore wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an expert on prisons. Why? Spent some time there? We understand your butt hole is the size of a frying pan due to you being corn holed so often! That never gets old for you, does it? At leat when you get out, your old job at the Saratoga County car lot will still be open!
Wow. Intelligent post. You shouldn't be so jealous. I go to sleep at night no where around a prison. Can you say the same? My area is doing well. Can you say the same? In the past five years my property value has increased. Can you say the same? My area has people that want to move here. Can you say the same?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comets cecelie and rob 4 min player 3
Tenney 18 min Kansas 67
Done Wasting Time With Utica Topix 38 min RankStank 64
The U P D cover-up 1 hr StinkyStinkyJim 78
where did the jon brooks nazarite thread go? 1 hr tell me 1
is jon farley on life support? (Jan '14) 1 hr tell me 16
WUTQ changing format? 1 hr kelly 2
teddy talerico good hes dead 9 hr will help 39
What happened to Charlestown Outlet? (Apr '09) 10 hr SEAGIRL BIG TOP 57

Utica Jobs