rome paranormal

Watertown, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2010
I am a into paranormal. I have just about all the stuff that taps uses. I am doing this just as a hobby. I was wondering if anyone knew of the
St Agnes Cemetery of being haunted or had any experances there?
I am also looking for some haunted places to investigate. Please no rude comments.
Little Sis

Geneva, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2010
Utica State hospital, Proctor Park
bibo

New York, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2010
rome paranormal wrote:
I am a into paranormal. I have just about all the stuff that taps uses. I am doing this just as a hobby. I was wondering if anyone knew of the
I am also looking for some haunted places to investigate. Please no rude comments.
wilson road frankfort hill dude it is spook city . ladies body was dumped in the butternut falls off that road , and it is said a farmer haunts it to .semms the story goes he got his head chopped off by a barb wire fence on his tractor ./////
spider savage

New York, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2010
try city hall all kinds of wierd things go on there
been there

Ithaca, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2010
Old Forest Cemetery on oneida street.
boo

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 14, 2010
i have family there on mohawk st and I have never had a bad or eerie feeling while tending their graves or looking at other ones..
gurl

United States

#7 Mar 14, 2010
def utica state hospital on court st
Ghost

New York, NY

#8 Mar 15, 2010
I have read online that the st Agnes cemetary has a ghost of a child crawling around with a woman walking with it at night and also the big fireman statue's eyes turn yellow if you climb up it and look straight in his eyes- that also happens only at night time.
Yeah

New York, NY

#9 Mar 15, 2010
Wilson Rd in Frankfort gives u creeps just driving on it! You can seriously feel that something bad had happened there once. Also heard you can see flashes of light in the sky when it's dark. I would NEVER go on that rd when it's dark so I don't know for sure!
Utica Chronicler

Syracuse, NY

#10 Mar 15, 2010
Three Bears, New York Mills
kim

Baltimore, MD

#11 Mar 31, 2014
rome paranormal wrote:
. I came found the old sanitoriym there. Must be haunted w that old hospital there! My street is creepy as hell? Crows everywhere. Come see it for urself
kim

Baltimore, MD

#12 Mar 31, 2014
I live next to st. Agnes cemetery in Syracuse NY. My neighborhood surrounds it. Way creepy place with the old sanitoriums hospital. Its gotta be haunted. Bet van duyn is too. My whole neighborhood is creepy. Mass crows all day n nite. U should check it out. Sanitoriums was a hospital fordiseased people. CCan't get any creepier than that!
kim

Baltimore, MD

#13 Mar 31, 2014
rome paranormal wrote:
. St agnes cemetery and the sanitirium. Way creepy!
Vickie G

Fort Collins, CO

#14 Mar 31, 2014
30 years ago I heard if you climb the fireman's statue in St Agnes and touch his eye that you will die within a year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KO worker explain 4 min bold and without ... 1
aloha I'm kristen copeland 5 min big thyroid eyes 6
big black "C" (Mar '14) 14 min Host 4
Who is Mike Tebsherany? (Apr '12) 1 hr Skin Cancer 38
Josh Wishert whats his deal (Dec '09) 5 hr UC for life 19
Bobby O stalking Catholic Monks 6 hr local Catholic 1
attention upd 6 hr macom x 10
Al Carbone Sex Tape Leaked 7 hr well 4
Teb's son arrested from NH. 7 hr smile candid camera 12
I cannot listen to Jason Powles any longer... (May '13) 8 hr poop you 187