Has Rob Palimeri been a huge Disappoi...

Has Rob Palimeri been a huge Disappointment

Created by Gate Keeper on Apr 2, 2012

57 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gate Keeper

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 2, 2012
I am deeply disappointed in this man. Some times I wonder if this was all a big lie.
rukidding

Sherburne, NY

#2 Apr 2, 2012
Gate Keeper wrote:
I am deeply disappointed in this man. Some times I wonder if this was all a big lie.
What do you expect him or any other mayor elected to do given the situation he was left with? THE CUPBOARDS WERE BARE!!
Where do I sign

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 2, 2012
So, you delete your public safety. Public safety is the only glue holding this city together. The only thing bare here is your fXXking brain.
What

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 2, 2012
I agree with Where di I Sign. There is not that many real Utican's are left. The people that come herea are for work purposes and want to feel safe.
Watertown

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 2, 2012
rukidding wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect him or any other mayor elected to do given the situation he was left with? THE CUPBOARDS WERE BARE!!
Dude are u kidding me.....It appears that you are not a Utican, nor do have any real dealings with Utica.

What Palimeri has done and what he is going to contiue to do ( Bring Linda Fatata back after jail) is break us. This no silver lining.
Josie Wales

Camillus, NY

#6 Apr 2, 2012
Mayor Palmeri is a good man. He accepted the challenge to fix what is wrong with this city. He is dedicated and professional.
Please give him a chance...and your support.
hello!

Danvers, MA

#7 Apr 2, 2012
He has been in office 2 months! Relax people cuts had to be made or double the taxes!
what happened

Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 2, 2012
Rob has no backbone, and the power trip has already consumed him. His budget was irresponsible, his union negotiations where a slap to every tax payer in Utica. He bowed to the UDF Chief, to the UPD Chief jockying for his re election comming in less than 4 years. He even vetoed legislation that would leave it up to the voters (in November) whether the council should also be able also vote on final contracts, not negotiate them. Palmieri is afriad to lose that bargining power, as you can see with your almost 10% tax hike. He is a bum, plain and simple.

You blew it Rob: you had a chance to be the "People's" mayor and side with us. Instead you ended up being just another Davie boy.

We should start calling him Roefaro Jr. Makes me sick!
what else can be said

Syracuse, NY

#10 Apr 2, 2012
L
O
S
E
R

nuff said
RIP

Syracuse, NY

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Put the blame where it belongs.Roefaro and the last council.Roefaro robbed the city while the council was sleeping.Then the retards in this city voted some of the council members back.I hope the taxpayers liked their new tax bill.

“Sucking the life out of Utica!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Utica, NY

#12 Apr 2, 2012
Josie Wales wrote:
Mayor Palmeri is a good man. He accepted the challenge to fix what is wrong with this city. He is dedicated and professional.
Are you friggin nuts? Me professional? LMFAO!!! I barely made it through grade school at Kemble. I had to cheat my way through High School! Boy, are YOU stupid!
klb

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 3, 2012
josie what is he professional at?
waymore

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 3, 2012
absolutely NOT
Josie Wales

Camillus, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2012
klb wrote:
josie what is he professional at?
Neat, clean, always well dressed. Always willing to hear both sides of an issue. Well spoken, admired and respected.
Palmieri is Roefaro

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 3, 2012
Palmieri is Roefaro. Palmierei is sticking it to the taxpayers whil sucking up to the unions. 60% of the budget CANNOT be for public safety. You cannot let your top UPD and UFD brass be Union cheerleaders. You have to make the brass earn their money, work for the City, and make them responsible for working within an affordable budget. The Mayor needs to FIRE any Policeman or Fireman that publicly uses fear and guilt to intimidate tha taxpayers. Chief Williams has publicaly spoke out and threatened the community and he should be held accountable for his rhetoric.
Josie Wales wrote:
<quoted text>
Neat, clean, always well dressed. Always willing to hear both sides of an issue. Well spoken, admired and respected.
Joker

Utica, NY

#17 Apr 3, 2012
Palmieri did his walk the street or is going to do it and see what needs to be done in the City. Mayor, you gave all the money to the unions, you don't have any money left to improve the City. You have 3 people in the Police Department taking in almost 1/2 million by themselves. How many pot holes could have been filled with that money?
lumdum555

Syracuse, NY

#18 Apr 3, 2012
Palmieri is Roefaro wrote:
Palmieri is Roefaro. Palmierei is sticking it to the taxpayers whil sucking up to the unions. 60% of the budget CANNOT be for public safety. You cannot let your top UPD and UFD brass be Union cheerleaders. You have to make the brass earn their money, work for the City, and make them responsible for working within an affordable budget. The Mayor needs to FIRE any Policeman or Fireman that publicly uses fear and guilt to intimidate tha taxpayers. Chief Williams has publicaly spoke out and threatened the community and he should be held accountable for his rhetoric.
<quoted text>
Right on target- could not have said it better myaself.
lumdum555

Syracuse, NY

#19 Apr 3, 2012
Josie Wales wrote:
<quoted text>
[QUOTE who="hello!"]He has been in office 2 months! Relax people cuts had to be made or double the taxes![/QUOTE]
Josie Wales wrote:
ARE YOU SERIOUS? He dresses well? I guess that makes him a real diamond in the rough! Accepted challenges? Where? He bloated the unions and tried to stick us with an 18% tax hike.

Oh yeah, Rob is certainly a rare gift to the city, the ultimate treasure! WOW, are you two obtuse.
utica

Little Falls, NY

#20 Apr 3, 2012
Watertown wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude are u kidding me.....It appears that you are not a Utican, nor do have any real dealings with Utica.
What Palimeri has done and what he is going to contiue to do ( Bring Linda Fatata back after jail) is break us. This no silver lining.
So what is it you would do if you were mayor?
hey goombahs

New Hartford, NY

#21 Apr 3, 2012
Where do I sign wrote:
So, you delete your public safety. Public safety is the only glue holding this city together. The only thing bare here is your fXXking brain.
actually i voted for disappontment because palmary should have cut more like he said he would during the election. sure he came out with 20% cuts, but caved so quick that we knew the fix was in from the get go.

public safety isn't holding utica together, it's dividing it into struggling taxpayers and fatcat public safety pigs. Every tax increase we get we get more and more pissed at the cops and other crooks in this city that are ripping us off.

palmieri is just another goombah on the friends and family plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh no, Charles Manson dead !! 4 min Not Sad 1
Unnecesary traffic lights in utica 46 min Road to Nowhere 3
Frank Policelli 2 hr Jackass 8
Passapusatucci is bye-bye 3 hr Frenchkissmytwata... 17
LoMedico Wins 3 hr Chrissy Scummatino 12
Old School Bar, Culver Ave Utica NY (Jul '15) 4 hr Moe 14
Why Does The Genesee Towers Post Keep Getting R... 4 hr Jay 4
Twin Ponds shoot em up 4 hr Larry k 27
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 4 hr XYZ 43
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 4 hr Ho ho ho 909