Correction Officers: Losers.
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ken

Rome, NY

#131 Feb 16, 2011
X-Pat wrote:
<quoted text>A hell of a lot more of My Tax Dollars go to support you and your f-ing war mongering jar head brethren I'm sick of paying for that!
O look another stcack of retarded assumptions. Man do you always invent reality to make yourself right? Enough of your retard talk, your reality is largly imagination-based from what I read here. See ya retard. You'll have to go argue with the Youtube UFO NAsa conspirists for fun now we only talk reality here.

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#132 Feb 17, 2011
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>No moron sad would be your ridiculous assumption I watch Sean Hannity or any other tv show. You truly must be mentally retarded trying to imagine who I am or what I do. I mean it just proves how you come up with all these retarded assumptions about unions and all your other half facts you talk for months now. Really dude, go back to listening to Art Bell okay?
Can you try to expand your limited vocabulary? Or are your limitations the reason you are so angry about Unions, and perhaps the reason you were forced to take the last best Job? You do realize YOU as a member of the Military are covered by the same Union protections afforded ALL Government Employees. Including Socialized Medical Coverage. And Who the F is Art Bell?

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#133 Feb 17, 2011
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>O look another stcack of retarded assumptions. Man do you always invent reality to make yourself right? Enough of your retard talk, your reality is largly imagination-based from what I read here. See ya retard. You'll have to go argue with the Youtube UFO NAsa conspirists for fun now we only talk reality here.
Is Ken (your new name) based on your anatomical similarity to the Doll?
public knowledge

Rome, NY

#134 Feb 21, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
To Mr. public knowledge strap your blue suit back on fall back and play your position.
yes yes : you are one of the GAY CO"S
WHO WATCHED NAKED MEN IN STRIP CELLS ALL DAY & touching yourself...
yes it" takes a special kind of MAN to watch naked MEN all day...
Talks cheap... step up to the plate HOMO....yeah I THOUGHT SO...
screw

Newport, NY

#136 Feb 21, 2011
public knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
yes yes : you are one of the GAY CO"S
WHO WATCHED NAKED MEN IN STRIP CELLS ALL DAY & touching yourself...
yes it" takes a special kind of MAN to watch naked MEN all day...
Talks cheap... step up to the plate HOMO....yeah I THOUGHT SO...
and "women" baby sitters are more perverted
Tom

Rome, NY

#137 Feb 21, 2011
GregO wrote:
If you've ever read the book "Will" by Gordon Liddy you'll get a fine description of the mentalilty of correction officers. He describes them to a T and explains the thinking behind hiring the biggest stupidest most morally bereft people you can find. The stupider they are the more likely the system will run smoothly. He also went on to explain why they do that kind of work and the reasons they accept such working conditions. They are left with little choice otherwise they would be doing something else.
This sounds like LT. omstead (retired)
public knowledge

Rome, NY

#138 Feb 23, 2011
Smokey wrote:
Lets get the job title right " PRISON GUARDS " .
CO"S BABY SITTERS: WITH SMALL MAN SYNDROME most anyways...
CRYSTALCLEAR

Bensalem, PA

#140 Mar 18, 2013
Corrections Officers are overgrown bullies. Little boys and girls with huge inferiority complexes who try to overcompensate for all they lack (education, happiness, respect, love, etc) by PRETENDING to be superior. They hide behind their badges, doing whatever they feel within their small insignificant circle of inmates and fellow retards and losers (aka co workers) and they enjoy doing the asinine ignorant bullshit they do because they are miserable within their own lives. Their reality obviously SUCKS if this is the type of crap they do for a living and actually have the nerve to be proud of? They try to act tough and throw their weight around ONLY because they know they are protected by guns, and vests and fellow weaklings in uniforms. Most of them truly are overweight and disgusting and would not last a second in hand to hand combat let alone a prison brawl. Overall these people are just plain gross...Lowest of the low. They're worse than convicts because they perpetrate a fraud. They pretend to be upstanding citizens because they help keep the "bad guys" locked up when in all reality they do more dirt than most convicts. They just get away with it. They are not all corrupt but they are all most definitely a WEAK and PATHETIC people. It takes a certain kind of low life to be a CO and no I am not a convict nor have I ever been. I served in the US Military for 10 years and I've experienced these grade A assholes many times throughout my career..They truly are a fucking joke!!
UPD

Fayetteville, NY

#141 Mar 18, 2013
Sounds like ur talking about the UPD HAAAAAAAAAAA
Convicts suck

Buffalo, NY

#142 Mar 18, 2013
Another inmate heard from.

Shut your cell buddy pleaser.... No one cares what you have to say. There are thousands of CO's in this state. Quietly doing a job most people wouldn't do for ten times the money.

It's amazing these former convicts can get on a site like this and spout off all kinds of nonsense.

On the count you piece of human garbage !
Stan

Mobile, AL

#144 Nov 28, 2015
skippy wrote:
get a life u former convict losers. peeps that work at mcdonalds are scumbags too at times but all u are bashing are CO's. Whats a matter? you miss you three hots and a cot? typical mutts.
This is the dumbest thing you could have said, you are a complete idiot
a real military man

New Hartford, NY

#145 Nov 28, 2015
CRYSTALCLEAR wrote:
Corrections Officers are overgrown bullies. Little boys and girls with huge inferiority complexes who try to overcompensate for all they lack (education, happiness, respect, love, etc) by PRETENDING to be superior. They hide behind their badges, doing whatever they feel within their small insignificant circle of inmates and fellow retards and losers (aka co workers) and they enjoy doing the asinine ignorant bullshit they do because they are miserable within their own lives. Their reality obviously SUCKS if this is the type of crap they do for a living and actually have the nerve to be proud of? They try to act tough and throw their weight around ONLY because they know they are protected by guns, and vests and fellow weaklings in uniforms. Most of them truly are overweight and disgusting and would not last a second in hand to hand combat let alone a prison brawl. Overall these people are just plain gross...Lowest of the low. They're worse than convicts because they perpetrate a fraud. They pretend to be upstanding citizens because they help keep the "bad guys" locked up when in all reality they do more dirt than most convicts. They just get away with it. They are not all corrupt but they are all most definitely a WEAK and PATHETIC people. It takes a certain kind of low life to be a CO and no I am not a convict nor have I ever been. I served in the US Military for 10 years and I've experienced these grade A assholes many times throughout my career..They truly are a fucking joke!!
sounds to me like U are the one with the problem...most likely an inferiority complex...maybe u are 'short' on something?? better check!! By the way, moron, it takes a REAL man to do a CO's job, and you probably tried out for it and didn't make the grade..It's TOUGH training and You are a convict as far as I can tell because 10 years int the military wouldn't leave you with such a chip on your shoulder...Watch out, a CO may one day knock it off. OR maybe you were dishonorably discharged??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rape waverly place 5 hr becky 1
1946 this day in history 5 hr National Geograph... 5
wktv mornings 5 hr tell me you are j... 82
Boycott Lukins 6 hr Mary 16
My gf is kinky 7 hr SlobSmith 3
News Police: Utica man steals $60 worth of plastic b... 7 hr Daryll 4
top basketball players 8 hr Hoop Comment 18
Brahbam arrest 8 hr Jesus Jones 42
jill real 10 hr Sam 27
Turning stone 11 hr local 45