Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

Well they must have LOVED the last thread they had it removed. My favorite correction officer experience is in woodstock 99 where they were employed by the promoter for "security" but most of them were part of the looters! Another moment I remember is how they were walking around that whole weekind in a big delta through the crowd literally shoving people out of the way to the ground. I never forgot that. When they thought they would get away with it their TRUE mentality showed through!
Standard

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

Also didn't some of them get convicted of raping a couple girls then too? I'm sure there are "good" ones in the prisons they can't all be bad but it looks to me after reading the last thread here that most of them are just bullies that couldn't make it in any other part of law enforcement. Truth be told I would say that just about all law enforcement is the employment gutter for non producing stupid galoots that couldn't make it in the real world of business where yu can't treat people like garbage for kicks! O and before you try to say "you must be a convict" I say don't even try it I abide by the laws I just think that if the "law" wants respect it had better start EARNING it. Memories are very long!
cant remember

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

what did CO Debaise get convicted of a while-- back, while his dad was the judge for deerfield?

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

Smuggling drugs and cigarettes into OCJ in mid 1997.
cant remember

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

Ian Hob wrote:
Smuggling drugs and cigarettes into OCJ in mid 1997.
thanks..just wanted to show how this has been happening for a long time- CO's getting arrested.
skippy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

get a life u former convict losers. peeps that work at mcdonalds are scumbags too at times but all u are bashing are CO's. Whats a matter? you miss you three hots and a cot? typical mutts.
Long Time Utican

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

I personally know a few COs and they are far from being "bullies". Remember, they are dealing with the scum of the earth on a daily basis and have to maintain their authority without losing their temper.

Before you start critizing COs, try walking in their shoes and putting up with all the crap they do for just one day. Chances are you would be running out the door and never wanting to come back.
R U Kidding

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

CO's are overpaid babysitters.
The only requirement to take the CO test is a high school diploma!
Heck, even a Caveman can do their job.
Sorry about the insult to the Cavemen.
Sarge

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

skippy wrote:
get a life u former convict losers. peeps that work at mcdonalds are scumbags too at times but all u are bashing are CO's. Whats a matter? you miss you three hots and a cot? typical mutts.
HA HA HA HA you fell right into that one idiot! LOL! You just made their point for them LOOOOSSEEERR!
Realitycheck

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

Why do you think they are called "Hacks"? Or down south, "Boss" (Big Ol' Sacka Shit)
Dinnumber007

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

Corrections officers are people too and for the most part they just wanna do their 8 and hit the gate.

You have some that let their emotions get in the way of doing their jobs and theres good and bad in all things.

I happen to have met some correction officers that are great people and do their jobs with a high degree of professionalism.

Theres alot of people in this area right now who wish they had their jobs, me being one of them.

“SoFunnyAt420”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

Kapow Shamwow
Blue Heat

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Realitycheck wrote:
Why do you think they are called "Hacks"? Or down south, "Boss" (Big Ol' Sacka Shit)
$65,000.00 a year,(OT not included) 6 weeks paid vacation, 40 hours of personal time,(basically any time off I request) one of the best benefit packages,(medical,dental & optical)in the CNY area. Brand new vehicles parked in my garage, nice home, 10 day vacations out of the state each year. Yeah...I have a shitty job.
demand better

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Blue Heat wrote:
<quoted text> $65,000.00 a year,(OT not included) 6 weeks paid vacation, 40 hours of personal time,(basically any time off I request) one of the best benefit packages,(medical,dental & optical)in the CNY area. Brand new vehicles parked in my garage, nice home, 10 day vacations out of the state each year. Yeah...I have a shitty job.
Yeah you have to do time in a prison with scum and smelling farts all day because you are not skilled enough to actually produce something? Dance for the money to pay for that house in oh so wonderful CNY and pay these taxes and die by 50 ya hack!
Blue Heat

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

demand better wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you have to do time in a prison with scum and smelling farts all day because you are not skilled enough to actually produce something? Dance for the money to pay for that house in oh so wonderful CNY and pay these taxes and die by 50 ya hack!
Wasn't expecting any less of a response, former "dirt bag" in green.
demand better

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Blue Heat wrote:
<quoted text> Wasn't expecting any less of a response, former "dirt bag" in green.
YES I knew it! ALWAYS they will ASSume you are a convict to try to make a point. WRONG! Hahaha. The only green I wear is the money I put in your paycheck servant. Just like anyone who says anything abot paying taxes for more police money definitely must have got a ticket right loser? THAT is why you have to smell fargas for food there quimbyboy! Because you can't even come up with an intelligent response! HAhaha even if I WAS some drug guy I would still be entitled to my opinion and would probably hate you taxsucking hacks even more! In your next life go get a real education so you don't have to smell manfart for your pay! Your brain must be the size of a walnut with juvinile grasping like that. Enjoy 20 years of smelling all those farts! Now go earn that CNY dive you live in!
demand better

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Go on next I know you will try to point out a spelling error right? I could be a halfwit and still tell you you're a copout I bet mommy is so proud of her paid prisoner son!
where

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

It is not 65k per year without overtime. It is like 52 with ot-they bring home about 65-70 with TONS of ot and lost weekends. I hire them so i know. The only thing I cant beleive isnt done is drug testing. 60% of them would be fired on the spot.
demand better

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

where wrote:
It is not 65k per year without overtime. It is like 52 with ot-they bring home about 65-70 with TONS of ot and lost weekends. I hire them so i know. The only thing I cant beleive isnt done is drug testing. 60% of them would be fired on the spot.
So he's a liar too. Not suprised. Anything to "look" good.
Blue Heat

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

where wrote:
If in fact you did the hiring, you'd know that an Officer with NYSDOCS with 20 yrs on the job makes $65,000. Go back to your cubicle and smoke your glass pipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of132
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

286 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 3 min Reheated Riggies 89
Comets 4 min Reheated Riggies 14
Mark the MEGA Flagg 4 min Debbie 32
Uticas Shell Nano Game 5 min Reheated Riggies 8
Anonymous posters no balls 5 min TVC 10
Stewarts on Culver not economic developement. 7 min Reheated Riggies 55
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 min positronium 6,193
The Brindisi's make a threat 1 hr Go Bobby 37
Official: Goodbye Comets 3 hr Sunshine 124
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••