Marcy mom

Bronx, NY

#23 Nov 17, 2010
I want to blow someone. Any specials at Burrito Jones today ?
Verizon

Utica, NY

#24 Nov 17, 2010
It was raining out. I wonder if he was texting.

Since: Jun 10

Oneida, NY

#26 Nov 17, 2010
Congratulations to Rob Maciol OUR NEW SHERIFF!
mother of three

Utica, NY

#27 Nov 17, 2010
Are you kidding me? Why do you people have to write such crude and horrible things? Someone lost a son, brother, grandchild,nephew......and friend...I do not know this child, but my son knows him and is devistated.....my heart goes to his family...life as they know it will be changed, they need prayers and comfort.....Please let them have it.
Ugh

Utica, NY

#28 Nov 17, 2010
You are sick. That kid is dead and all you can do is sit behind the protection of the internet and post incoherent insensitive posts. If you are so big and bad, why don't you go to the funeral or wake and say these things to his family and friends. That, I'd like to see.
Verizon

Utica, NY

#29 Nov 17, 2010
Ugh wrote:
You are sick. That kid is dead and all you can do is sit behind the protection of the internet and post incoherent insensitive posts. If you are so big and bad, why don't you go to the funeral or wake and say these things to his family and friends. That, I'd like to see.
Did he die? Was he texting?
New Hartford Hungry Man

Rochester, NY

#30 Nov 17, 2010
according to OD online, still in critical condition at St. Eliz.
ran into a rig driven by a Bosnian that stopped in traffic to make a turn
sad

Canada

#31 Nov 17, 2010
R. I. P.
Guy
Only the good die young :(
Ugh

Utica, NY

#32 Nov 17, 2010
I've heard he passed away. I guess the local news haven't updated it or I could be wrong. I heard from a person who know his family who said he died this morning.

I hope it wasn't texting or talking on a cell phone. It's a shame no matter what. I'm sure the cause will come out at some point. The weather was really nasty last night and that could have contributed to the accident as well.
dummy

New York, NY

#34 Nov 17, 2010
New Hartford Hungry Man wrote:
according to OD online, still in critical condition at St. Eliz.
ran into a rig driven by a Bosnian that stopped in traffic to make a turn
and your point is? You mean the rig that was in the center LEFT TURNING LANE, to legally make that turn?

the goof in the truck should have been paying attention
Sad

Oriskany, NY

#35 Nov 17, 2010
My sister grew up with him and I can see how much it is bothering her. Our thoughts are with his family and friends.
Marcy mom

Bronx, NY

#36 Nov 17, 2010
Marcy mom wrote:
I want to blow someone. Any specials at Burrito Jones today ?
jerk. Use your own screen name u coward.:(
dummy

New York, NY

#37 Nov 17, 2010
Marcy mom wrote:
<quoted text> jerk. Use your own screen name u coward.:(
right after u use ur own name.
Friend

Baldwinsville, NY

#38 Nov 17, 2010
Guy Fornino passed away last night he was paralyzed from then neck down still in critical condition and roughly 2 hours ago he passed away his windshield wipers were not working on his truck therefor he smashed into the back end of a united auto car carrier all you people who are being disrespectful should rot in hell you guys have no respect if it was your child or family member or friend you would not be sitting here being disrespectful!!
sad

Rockland, ME

#39 Nov 17, 2010
I didnt know guy, but my deepest sympathy goes out to his family and friends. I know how tough it is to lose someone, young or old it is still devistating. I am very sorry for your loss.
Buy some Rain X

Utica, NY

#40 Nov 17, 2010
Looks like he should have used some rain x if his wipers weren't working. Idiot
jeansbeans

Watertown, NY

#41 Nov 17, 2010
"Rain X"

I hope and pray a tragic event like this never happens to you, or any one close to you. How can you be that SICK and insensitive to state something like that??

Someone very young lost his life. Grow up!!
AHHH

Rome, NY

#42 Nov 17, 2010
This is dedicated to all the a-holes making inappropriate comments; Someone lost their life and you have nothing better to do than make such comments? I don't wish bad things upon anyone, luckily I don't have to, remember KARMA IS A BITCH!! I did not know the young man who lost his life, but know people who knew him. May his family and friends find comfort in their time of need and don't worry about the jerks on here, they will get what they deserve.
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#43 Nov 17, 2010
i cant even believe how rude people are. you should all be ashamed. rip guy..
Flattened

Little Falls, NY

#44 Nov 17, 2010
Friend wrote:
Guy Fornino passed away last night he was paralyzed from then neck down still in critical condition and roughly 2 hours ago he passed away his windshield wipers were not working on his truck therefor he smashed into the back end of a united auto car carrier all you people who are being disrespectful should rot in hell you guys have no respect if it was your child or family member or friend you would not be sitting here being disrespectful!!
guess he should not have been driving a vehicle that clearly was not fit to be on the road. Working windshield wipers is manditory.

oh well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Donnelly is a piece of garbage (Nov '11) 11 min Paulie 601
yssup taf srehtom ym ni dessip I <---- 23 min Dave Smith 1
we love to shoot up philly and any city we leec... 46 min smckgums 3
whats your favorite color for nylons on your head 47 min smckgums 6
]\[lgers take a bow for shooting up every city ... 48 min smckgums 2
6-week-old baby who was ra p ed by uncle in A... 49 min smckgums 2
I miss the days when I was in chains and had to... 49 min smckgums 3
papa Joe's restaurant 1 hr Diabetic Utican 23
Popeo's mouth problem! 1 hr Diabetic Utican 14
Judge Popeo coward - Ranting Fat Utica Bigot 1 hr Karma 11