Horrible accident on commercial dr

Since: Jun 10

Syracuse, NY

#26 Nov 17, 2010
Congratulations to Rob Maciol OUR NEW SHERIFF!
mother of three

Lowville, NY

#27 Nov 17, 2010
Are you kidding me? Why do you people have to write such crude and horrible things? Someone lost a son, brother, grandchild,nephew......and friend...I do not know this child, but my son knows him and is devistated.....my heart goes to his family...life as they know it will be changed, they need prayers and comfort.....Please let them have it.
Ugh

Utica, NY

#28 Nov 17, 2010
You are sick. That kid is dead and all you can do is sit behind the protection of the internet and post incoherent insensitive posts. If you are so big and bad, why don't you go to the funeral or wake and say these things to his family and friends. That, I'd like to see.
Verizon

Utica, NY

#29 Nov 17, 2010
Ugh wrote:
You are sick. That kid is dead and all you can do is sit behind the protection of the internet and post incoherent insensitive posts. If you are so big and bad, why don't you go to the funeral or wake and say these things to his family and friends. That, I'd like to see.
Did he die? Was he texting?
New Hartford Hungry Man

Rochester, NY

#30 Nov 17, 2010
according to OD online, still in critical condition at St. Eliz.
ran into a rig driven by a Bosnian that stopped in traffic to make a turn
sad

Waterloo, Canada

#31 Nov 17, 2010
R. I. P.
Guy
Only the good die young :(
Ugh

Utica, NY

#32 Nov 17, 2010
I've heard he passed away. I guess the local news haven't updated it or I could be wrong. I heard from a person who know his family who said he died this morning.

I hope it wasn't texting or talking on a cell phone. It's a shame no matter what. I'm sure the cause will come out at some point. The weather was really nasty last night and that could have contributed to the accident as well.
dummy

Ridgewood, NY

#34 Nov 17, 2010
New Hartford Hungry Man wrote:
according to OD online, still in critical condition at St. Eliz.
ran into a rig driven by a Bosnian that stopped in traffic to make a turn
and your point is? You mean the rig that was in the center LEFT TURNING LANE, to legally make that turn?

the goof in the truck should have been paying attention
Sad

Oriskany, NY

#35 Nov 17, 2010
My sister grew up with him and I can see how much it is bothering her. Our thoughts are with his family and friends.
Marcy mom

Dallas, TX

#36 Nov 17, 2010
Marcy mom wrote:
I want to blow someone. Any specials at Burrito Jones today ?
jerk. Use your own screen name u coward.:(
dummy

Ridgewood, NY

#37 Nov 17, 2010
Marcy mom wrote:
<quoted text> jerk. Use your own screen name u coward.:(
right after u use ur own name.
Friend

Baldwinsville, NY

#38 Nov 17, 2010
Guy Fornino passed away last night he was paralyzed from then neck down still in critical condition and roughly 2 hours ago he passed away his windshield wipers were not working on his truck therefor he smashed into the back end of a united auto car carrier all you people who are being disrespectful should rot in hell you guys have no respect if it was your child or family member or friend you would not be sitting here being disrespectful!!
sad

Lewiston, ME

#39 Nov 17, 2010
I didnt know guy, but my deepest sympathy goes out to his family and friends. I know how tough it is to lose someone, young or old it is still devistating. I am very sorry for your loss.
Buy some Rain X

Little Falls, NY

#40 Nov 17, 2010
Looks like he should have used some rain x if his wipers weren't working. Idiot
jeansbeans

Camillus, NY

#41 Nov 17, 2010
"Rain X"

I hope and pray a tragic event like this never happens to you, or any one close to you. How can you be that SICK and insensitive to state something like that??

Someone very young lost his life. Grow up!!
AHHH

Rome, NY

#42 Nov 17, 2010
This is dedicated to all the a-holes making inappropriate comments; Someone lost their life and you have nothing better to do than make such comments? I don't wish bad things upon anyone, luckily I don't have to, remember KARMA IS A BITCH!! I did not know the young man who lost his life, but know people who knew him. May his family and friends find comfort in their time of need and don't worry about the jerks on here, they will get what they deserve.
wow

United States

#43 Nov 17, 2010
i cant even believe how rude people are. you should all be ashamed. rip guy..
Flattened

Herkimer, NY

#44 Nov 17, 2010
Friend wrote:
Guy Fornino passed away last night he was paralyzed from then neck down still in critical condition and roughly 2 hours ago he passed away his windshield wipers were not working on his truck therefor he smashed into the back end of a united auto car carrier all you people who are being disrespectful should rot in hell you guys have no respect if it was your child or family member or friend you would not be sitting here being disrespectful!!
guess he should not have been driving a vehicle that clearly was not fit to be on the road. Working windshield wipers is manditory.

oh well
RIP

Rome, NY

#45 Nov 17, 2010
just heard he passed away my GF was in hospital at the time mabe all of an hr ago.
RIP

Rome, NY

#46 Nov 17, 2010
time is 6:00 now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats opposition 11 min Bill 18
why WELFARE ]\[lggers STALK FAMOUS EDUCATED MALES 14 min Jr Comet Touchers 74
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 16 min Jr Comet Touchers 10
Only Over A Million Babies Are Abused In Africa... 21 min Jr Comet Touchers 13
24 7 the ]\[lggers CRY ABOUT MONEY THEY DONT P... 23 min Jr Comet Touchers 24
name FAB PLANTS IN AFRICA AND COMPUTERS MADE 24 min Nationally Ridiculed 15
attn 75 PERCENT OF THE WORLDS POOREST COUNTRIES... (Jul '16) 26 min Nationally Ridiculed 195
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 32 min Nationally Ridiculed 954
New hartford is the new east utica 46 min BREAKING 205
Kelly Esche 48 min Indeed 52
Esche fired Nikki Todd 54 min When 77
Poll Who is the richest man in Utica? (Jun '08) 8 hr Gross 68

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages