Rome, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Anyone know who it was?
uhhhh

Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Wow wrote:
Anyone know who it was?
No, but I'm guessing he/she won't be posting on Topix for a while.
whatevr

Herkimer, NY

#3 Nov 16, 2010
who cares? probably got what they deserved. hope it was that shamwow prick
heckxinainteasy

Camillus, NY

#4 Nov 16, 2010
whatevr wrote:
who cares? probably got what they deserved. hope it was that shamwow prick
I hope u realize sometimes people receive what they wish 4 on others.:( >>>>>>> >>>>> :)<<<<<<< <<<< Ur *&*(*&*(*(*&&^
concerned

Herkimer, NY

#5 Nov 16, 2010
it was guy fornino and he is in bad shape
whatevr

Herkimer, NY

#6 Nov 16, 2010
heckxinainteasy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope u realize sometimes people receive what they wish 4 on others.:( >>>>>>> >>>>> :)<<<<<<< <<<< Ur *&*(*&*(*(*&&^
so fck off and die? is that what you wanted clueless dickhole
heckxinainteasy

Camillus, NY

#7 Nov 16, 2010
lmao im sorry girl!! hope u enjoy ur night :( but serious sometimes people say things but ennd up crying....:( so jus dont say it
good guy

Herkimer, NY

#9 Nov 16, 2010
heckxinainteasy wrote:
lmao im sorry girl!! hope u enjoy ur night :( but serious sometimes people say things but ennd up crying....:( so jus dont say it
too bad it wasn't u
heckxinainteasy

Camillus, NY

#10 Nov 16, 2010
:( I kno u :( stop being mean maybe it was....
good guy

Herkimer, NY

#11 Nov 16, 2010
heckxinainteasy wrote:
:( I kno u :( stop being mean maybe it was....
stupidass the guy in the truck is dead, wasn't u but should have been.
heckxinainteasy

Camillus, NY

#12 Nov 16, 2010
good guy wrote:
<quoted text>
stupidass the guy in the truck is dead, wasn't u but should have been.
Your the one spitting in the wind not me... But u keep wishing on that twinkle star, but please remember life is a circle and before u post the things u did remember someday you will have to fess up to your rottenness.

Enjoy ur NiGhT....:)
u r not nice

Cortland, NY

#13 Nov 17, 2010
WOW... there are some very angry,bitter,and shallow people posting here.its not even worth the time spent trying to defend yourself over their "comments".the bullies of cyperspace...or better yet same catagory as "cowboy" either way these are the type I would not EVER consider to speak directly to.pick and choose your friends..oohh these are the same ones that would sit in the back of the classroom and utter total insane nonsense and chuckle amongest themselves and think they were "cool" well i guess we all know that time did not change them for the better,huh???
Wow

Clark Mills, NY

#14 Nov 17, 2010
u r not nice wrote:
WOW... there are some very angry,bitter,and shallow people posting here.its not even worth the time spent trying to defend yourself over their "comments".the bullies of cyperspace...or better yet same catagory as "cowboy" either way these are the type I would not EVER consider to speak directly to.pick and choose your friends..oohh these are the same ones that would sit in the back of the classroom and utter total insane nonsense and chuckle amongest themselves and think they were "cool" well i guess we all know that time did not change them for the better,huh???
Not thinking your any better seeing that your talking mean about Cowboy.WOW!
Maximus

Syracuse, NY

#15 Nov 17, 2010
heckxinainteasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one spitting in the wind not me... But u keep wishing on that twinkle star, but please remember life is a circle and before u post the things u did remember someday you will have to fess up to your rottenness.
Enjoy ur NiGhT....:)
Well said..evil individuals like him are always miserable and always reap what they sew...which is of course more misery..
u r not nice

Cortland, NY

#16 Nov 17, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Not thinking your any better seeing that your talking mean about Cowboy.WOW!
so does that mean cowboy is coming to your house for thanksgiving?? point being i would not be friends with cowboy nor talk with him or anything of that nature..keeler is the one exploiting him for the benefits of ratings just giving others a visual opinion of choosing friends. i would not wish ill on him or others like the low typing posters and i wasnt being mean just pointing out others crude and rude comments.and if you would like to stand up for the rights of others why not take a stand on the previous posters statements that go way beyond being "mean"??? we all know who and what cowboy is and no i would not invite him in or over and along with so many others that have banned him from establishments because he is what he is.
dummy

Ridgewood, NY

#17 Nov 17, 2010
good one less redneck retard wandering the roads. call it a good start
jeans beans

Whitesboro, NY

#19 Nov 17, 2010
Still to this day, I can never understand the mentality and cruelty of posters who say awful and hurtful things when tragedies occur. Be thankful it wasn't you, and hold good thoughts and pray for those involved.

I happened to have driven by that accident just after it happened, and before the emergency vehicles responded. You would never know at first glance that a truck slammed into that car carrier. It was horrible.

Even more tragic to hear for me personally, that it was Guy Fornino, who I have known since he was a little boy. I know his family as well, and I can't even imagine what they are going through at this time. Please have some consideration and compassion on this board. Know Guy or not, it's a horrible tragedy.
Marcy

Rome, NY

#20 Nov 17, 2010
This website is useless. Noone knows this person, so how can these terrible things be said. This was a good kid, young and by no means deserved this. Noone deserve's this. My prayers go out to him and his family.
wow

Utica, NY

#21 Nov 17, 2010
It was forninos son.
Verizon

Utica, NY

#24 Nov 17, 2010
It was raining out. I wonder if he was texting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hotels in Utica - EMPTY! ALREADY SUFFERING ... 12 min just wondering 107
Protest in front of the State Building now 19 min Breaking news 42
boonies breaking in cars in nh walmart parking lot 30 min lonis 4
37 years old ??? 32 min Hardly 5
Unattractive Women March 48 min muey 2
ATL Windwarrior Gomez 50 min can you read 8
nbc chuk todd creep Hillary pawn 1 hr phantom 1
What's your Tony Picenti FAIL tale? 2 hr Tax my as 22
Meet the REAL Brindisis of Utica! 4 hr Trailer Skirt Des... 50
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 5 hr Scams 106