Judge B. Clark , U.S. Supreme Court

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
US Citizen

New York, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Does anyone know her? Is she corrupt like they say?
Pete

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Worse than corrupt.
justice for all

Panama

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Not to worry though. Rocco D will expose her. She does favors for her friends and thinks it will never come back to haunt her. Unfortunately, big brother is taking a close look at her corruption.
johnnymear

Dover, DE

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Say it isn't so, a corrupt judge that's not possible, ha ha ha!!!
Freebie the Bean

Tully, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Nothing will ever happen to her...she is too well-connected and covers her tracks very well.
lizard skin

Milan, Italy

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Nah. When you have a pile full of craps it's impossible to cover it up. She's not well connected to big brothers in Albany.
Freebie the Bean

Tully, NY

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Doesn't matter how well she's is or is not connected in Albany...do you know who her father is? A made man...
US Citizen

New York, NY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
Doesn't matter how well she's is or is not connected in Albany...do you know who her father is? A made man...
really who is her father? well i just read that the Orie sisters from pa. just got caught in corruption. one US Supreme court judge and i do beieve the other was a state senator. nice right?
well see

San Jose, CA

#9 Mar 27, 2013
justice for all wrote:
Not to worry though. Rocco D will expose her. She does favors for her friends and thinks it will never come back to haunt her. Unfortunately, big brother is taking a close look at her corruption.
Rocco who? Who is big brother?
III

Portsmouth, UK

#10 Mar 27, 2013
justice for all wrote:
.You are right, there are 20 special Agents in Utica from 5 different government agency's and there going after all the corruption in this city. There sub office is in Syracuse they don't speak with any state or federal personal in Oneida county.
United States

#11 Mar 27, 2013
I wish that were true III
U S Citizen

New York, NY

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Wow this crap is crazy. They need to get rid of the corruption. What are their code of ethics when they took office? Protect the criminals? People like her let their jobs go to their heads. They're the reason New York is in such a financial mess.
Well Well Well

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2013
You people are idiots. Learn what the U.S. Supreme Court is. If you figure that one out, you then figure out if there is, or recently was, a Justice with the last name of "Clark" or "Orie."

Freaking idiots, the lot of you.
cuban troll

New York, NY

#14 Mar 28, 2013
she is hot would love to tap that azz
click click boom

New York, NY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
cuban troll wrote:
she is hot would love to tap that azz
Herkimer is not very big so it can't take too long to find you.
cuban troll

New York, NY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
just meet me so i can slap u silly
click click boom

New York, NY

#17 Mar 28, 2013
cuban troll wrote:
Ahh yes, more empty threats. Did you wet your pants yet? How is Emily doing these days?
cuban troll takes it deep

New York, NY

#18 Mar 28, 2013
leave my girl alone before i flatten u, im on way to station now to report ur threat personaly fcuken pos
click click boom

New York, NY

#19 Mar 28, 2013
cuban troll takes it deep wrote:
leave my girl alone before i flatten u, im on way to station now to report ur threat personaly fcuken pos
Still haven't seen any threats posted by me. Yeah I bet you're on your way to the station. Maybe the bus station to catch the short bus home. Besides, what are you going to report? You willing to report your own posts where you DID make threats? You know, the one claiming you have a white ford 150 and you'd be waiting in Walmart parking lot? Or maybe where you threatened to slap someone?

Yeah, more shallow, empty and predictable threats by someone with no backbone. Could you be Guz? Sitting in church at St. Anthony and Joseph on Main Street?
click click boom

New York, NY

#20 Mar 28, 2013
cuban troll wrote:
Oh look, a threat. I better show this to Joe Malone so he can arrest you.
Bwahahahahahaaha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teddy talerico good hes dead 4 min Pleasant people 45
TrumpNation 5 min Truth 1
Places for tomato pie? 6 min Yo OK 22
The U P D cover-up 8 min Looks like 82
Cheating marcy wife 17 min oie 2
Libatore crime family 17 min Willie 1
jaks in barneveld (Jul '14) 1 hr Jim 85
Tenney 2 hr wire 85
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 13 hr abc 875
What happened to Charlestown Outlet? (Apr '09) 14 hr Amber 63