well

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

OKay I get your point but the only way to insure uniformity is by having everyone buy at the same place.
nope

Ava, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

well wrote:
OKay I get your point but the only way to insure uniformity is by having everyone buy at the same place.
do you buy your groceries all at one place too? Most places carry the same brands especially on the internet.

how would you like it if you were told you could only shop walmart for everything from this point on to live? no more mall, internet, garage sales, restaurants and fruit stands? I bet you would love it too?
well

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Nope you are comparing apples to oranges.
student

Ava, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

well wrote:
Nope you are comparing apples to oranges.
doesn't matter..when someone has to pay out of pocket for supplies then one has free option to shop where ever one wants. If the place wants to be sneaker and have patches already on the shirts then I will buy one top and find out the style numbers and buy elsewhere if it comes down to it.

If I am told I have to purchase there in order to attend the school then I will bring this up in the news and administration. Believe me, there is just not one or two complaining about this in the school.
well

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Let us know how that works for you.
student

Ava, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

well wrote:
Let us know how that works for you.
let who know? your dumb ass?
ron

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Either follow their rules, or choose another program.

Nothing else to it.

NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO GO TO MV.
well

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Yes, come on here and let my dumb ass know how you make out with that. Clear enough for ya?
Don

Ava, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

ron wrote:
Either follow their rules, or choose another program.
Nothing else to it.
NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO GO TO MV.
nobody forces one to buy supplies from any one place either...
Bob

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Many places to buy uniforms if you find the exact styles used. Find the place you like and buy it...you choose and not the school. No school can force one to buy supplies at only one store if there are many other places to pick from.

Find out the exact brands before and shop around if you know of other places who carry that crap.

I would put a formal complaint to the school if they make you go to a place you don't want to go to. Especially if paying out of pocket.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••