Happpy customer

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

My wife and I have been seeing Dr.Rabice for a few years. They are very professional,use current technology,and seem to listen to you(if you have fear of pain and such). I have had 1 root canal,and a wisdom tooth extracted.Very minimal discomfort. I would highly recommend a visit.
Been there 2

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

They are horrible. Do not go there! Manager is a fat piece of s..t that has been seen with owner in a parking lot(doing you know what) All they want is your money, and services are horrible. Hence the constant commericials on TV because they are obaviously pooped out and have to get bussiness somehow.
Ditto

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Been there 2 wrote:
They are horrible. Do not go there! Manager is a fat piece of s..t that has been seen with owner in a parking lot(doing you know what) All they want is your money, and services are horrible. Hence the constant commericials on TV because they are obaviously pooped out and have to get bussiness somehow.
Same experience.....fat miserable manager a know it all and the commercials are very telling....biz is bad and they need to lure more suckers with free BS!
Molar

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Worst dentist in Utica......overcharges insurance!
oldie

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

I have Medicaid and I went there for a filling and was told I needed a cap. They applied for a gold cap! Like Medicaid would pay for a gold cap! It's all about the money for them. Oh, the claim was denied!
denise

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

My dentist left town and sent my records to Rabice without my knowledge. I called them and requested my records. The slob who answered the phone was too lazy to get them--even after 4 requests. It would have required her to walk down a flight of stairs and she didn't want to do that. With that kind of service for such a modest request, can you imagine how impossible it would be to get them to do anything at all!
Dr Bizarro from Clinton

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Been there 2 wrote:
Clinton codes office know him well....and that manager.....ugh!
My grill

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Nothing free there that is for sure!
Truth

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Happpy customer wrote:
My wife and I have been seeing Dr.Rabice for a few years. They are very professional,use current technology,and seem to listen to you(if you have fear of pain and such). I have had 1 root canal,and a wisdom tooth extracted.Very minimal discomfort. I would highly recommend a visit.
Seems you are the only happy customer.....lucky you!
Overcharged my Insurance

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

This is a constant theme for this office.....everyone seems to have same experience!
Utica Observer

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Annoying commercials.....must be a tooth mill!
Cretin Cliffy Mammy GO

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Take advantage you 3 because gingivitis is the cause of most tooth decay and you need to save the 3 teeth you have as anchors.
Saveit racist homocopsual

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Cretin Cliffy Mammy GO wrote:
Take advantage you 3 because gingivitis is the cause of most tooth decay and you need to save the 3 teeth you have as anchors.
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Cretin Alert

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Saveit racist homocopsual wrote:
<quoted text>It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Warning: The slob Cliffy and/or his buttloving wife Cretin are posting here.
No good

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Go to Dr Mecca....he is honest and has very professional staff!

Avoid Dr Rabice's dental mill!
Know what u mean

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Been there 2 wrote:
Yeppers
Dental Arts

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

No good wrote:
Go to Dr Mecca....he is honest and has very professional staff!
Avoid Dr Rabice's dental mill!
Or go to Dental Arts!

Dr Mecca is great too!
bosnia tell all

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

He is a freak.
Dental Ripoff Insurance

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

oldie wrote:
I have Medicaid and I went there for a filling and was told I needed a cap. They applied for a gold cap! Like Medicaid would pay for a gold cap! It's all about the money for them. Oh, the claim was denied!
Heard this many times....go to Dental Arts!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••