guards guards in schools police befor...

guards guards in schools police before fireman arrive

Posted in the Utica Forum

whooh whooh

Carthage, NY

#1 Dec 25, 2012
arm fireman trucks with rifles not the fireman because the shells can blow up in the fire police should be on the crime scene because it could be arson put guards in schools if you have ever been in a fed building way too many guards they should be in schools with fed moneys way too much money is being spent in fed building and not in schools fed building spending is for a ego
GunsRUs

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 25, 2012
You laugh now but
whooh whooh

Carthage, NY

#3 Dec 25, 2012
they put guards at the fed building becaause of Timothy James "Tim" McVeigh bombing that happend outside?but people have been shooting up schools for years and do you know what the gov does they put up a sign saying "gun free zone"
Senator Nodody

Minoa, NY

#4 Dec 25, 2012
whooh whooh wrote:
they put guards at the fed building becaause of Timothy James "Tim" McVeigh bombing that happend outside?but people have been shooting up schools for years and do you know what the gov does they put up a sign saying "gun free zone"
good point.....
whooh whooh

Carthage, NY

#5 Dec 25, 2012
Senator Nodody wrote:
<quoted text>
good point.....
go wal into a fed building and see how many guards they have armed with free ammo that the social security bought and they are paid alot of money to stand around checking people who walk in all that money could be used for schools and also security for schools
Ihaveone too

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
whooh whooh wrote:
<quoted text>go wal into a fed building and see how many guards they have armed with free ammo that the social security bought and they are paid alot of money to stand around checking people who walk in all that money could be used for schools and also security for schools
I agree with you. I was just in social security 6 months for a discrepancy in my payout. They had a guard sitting at a desk reading a newspaper and talking to a girl sitting next to him.I walked out of the office and saw another guard eating what looked to be a huge lunch in a side room. then I walked out the back door and their was another guard sitting at his desk reading a paper and two other guards standing at the back door, one of them with his Iphone in his hand. Is this real security? Are we safe? I have to assume their are more guards there but I think this is a complete waste of tax payer money. Someone should take time lapse photography of this and send it to Washington. I was at the same building in utica 5 years ago and the guards acted the same standing around. except one was walking around outside playing with his cellphone. Their was also guards at the main entrance that looked a little more professional in suits and they too where standing around 3 of them. what a waste of tax payer money all of them. and a school cant have a few armed guards... i guess your children arent worth it
hank hill

Mokena, IL

#7 Feb 11, 2013
whooh whooh wrote:
Don't try parking in front of one of these buildings either, I had to pick up a ld one morning (around 3am) across the street from the federal building in phoenix az,(it says NOTHING outside this bldg to let you know it is a federal building of any sort, at that time anyway) its not marked for where the trucks enter this place so I set my brakes to walk over and find out and the guard at where I had to go came running over to my truck telling me to get it away from the building because the guard in the building will call the police and before you can get back to your truck the police will be there and haul your ass away and impound your vehicle, makes sense but a simple "truck entrance" sign (I pointed this out as I'm sure many others have) would prevent taxpayer dollars from being used for this purpose. I guess that's too much to hope for.

Moral of the story, since kid's don't vote or pay taxes or rip off the govt its ok for them to get shot, but don't f*ck with the voters! How many school shootings have thier been vs govt bldg attacks?

I have been to the Oklahoma fed blgd memorial, whoever designed it did a FANTASTIC job, it brought tears to my eyes. I think I was maybe 16 when this happened and didn't really remember much of anything about it.

A little off topic here I know, but good info to throw out there.
Eight Equals D

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 11, 2013
For the cost of putting an armed guard in every school we could buy healthcare for every man woman and child. Tell me which one you think would save more lives.
hank hill

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Eight Equals D wrote:
For the cost of putting an armed guard in every school we could buy healthcare for every man woman and child. Tell me which one you think would save more lives.
hmmmm, don't we already have some guys on the payroll that have already been trained and are on the payroll? Yes, I believe we do, they're called soldiers. Our military is never 100% deployed. And who is gunna try to get through a marine to take down a 2nd grade student?
Eight Equals D

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 11, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm, don't we already have some guys on the payroll that have already been trained and are on the payroll? Yes, I believe we do, they're called soldiers. Our military is never 100% deployed. And who is gunna try to get through a marine to take down a 2nd grade student?
If you literally have armed marines in high school, just call up Al-Quaeda and tell them that they have won. We are now so scared that we're militarizing schools.
Joe

United States

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Ihaveone too wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. I was just in social security 6 months for a discrepancy in my payout. They had a guard sitting at a desk reading a newspaper and talking to a girl sitting next to him.I walked out of the office and saw another guard eating what looked to be a huge lunch in a side room. then I walked out the back door and their was another guard sitting at his desk reading a paper and two other guards standing at the back door, one of them with his Iphone in his hand. Is this real security? Are we safe? I have to assume their are more guards there but I think this is a complete waste of tax payer money. Someone should take time lapse photography of this and send it to Washington. I was at the same building in utica 5 years ago and the guards acted the same standing around. except one was walking around outside playing with his cellphone. Their was also guards at the main entrance that looked a little more professional in suits and they too where standing around 3 of them. what a waste of tax payer money all of them. and a school cant have a few armed guards... i guess your children arent worth it
Are you crazy? If you sent that to Washington they would say there are short on guards and send more...
hank hill

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Eight Equals D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you literally have armed marines in high school, just call up Al-Quaeda and tell them that they have won. We are now so scared that we're militarizing schools.
Its not so much being scared as these guys are already trained and getting paid and would do a much better job than any rent-a-cop. Just trying to use what resources that are available and already being funded.

When the hells the last time you saw a rent-a-cop that took their job seriously? Really dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Collea 12 min OICrapped 2
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 22 min Granny 239
Easy bartenders 53 min wrong 17
St. E's vs Nurses 56 min cry me a river 5
Temiah Garrett (Mar '12) 1 hr Girlbye or boy lol 10
Lonely in Herkimer 3 hr Steffy 6
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 3 hr Welfare wendy 7
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 4 hr Florida Frank 52
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 4 hr Wait 35
Mayors $20,000 raise 5 hr Chief Brooks 25