Dave Testa sold out West Utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
York Heights

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2011
See uticauprising.com Why would you not vote for Mr Zecca to be the Majority leader? You have some explaining to do to your constituents,Mr Testa.
Whitesboro, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2011
Thanks Dave!!!Thanks for sticking it to West Utica
even before you get into office.Your lack of support for Zecca speaks volumes..who were you representing when you voted? Certainly not us,the residents of West Utica.
stop posting Jim

Camillus, NY

#3 Dec 6, 2011
Please, Zecca sold himself out because he's a self absorbed idiot. Tough break jimmy boy.
Rufie

Richmond Hill, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2011
The whole Dem party knows Zecca is an idiot. There was no way they were going to let him be majority leader.
Know him, Vescera, and Harmony can go plot their next boneheaded cause.
Utican

Little Falls, NY

#5 Dec 6, 2011
I'm confused.

How does Dave Testa or any of the new council members vote on anything until they are sworn in?
one termer

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2011
Seriously what were you thinking? Finaly West Utica is being heard and you vote against Zecca?
Sounds like you have outside influences that do not have West Utica's best interest at heart. You are not representing West Utica very well and that is what you were voted into office to do.
one termer

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2011
one more thing..I'm sorry I voted for you. You have already let West Utica down even before you are sworn into office.
Angela

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2011
He's controlled by Angela Elefante and the East Utica gang. He fooled the voters this year but won't be so lucky in 2013. He's a one term wonder. Tanoury will be back to spank him in round 2.
Utica Voter

Rome, NY

#9 Dec 6, 2011
Tanoury needs to move to west utica first. Then he can run.
Angela

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 6, 2011
Utica Voter wrote:
Tanoury needs to move to west utica first. Then he can run.
Funny, you might want to check your sources. Tanoury is all moved into his house which has been in the family for over 50 years. He's not going anywhere and next time he'll actually be able to run the campaign he's capable of, instead of having to focus on so many different directions. And Zecca will be termed out and able to campaign full-time with him. And after Dave is done showing the people what he's really about - rocks for a brain - it will be a landslide.
Utican

Little Falls, NY

#11 Dec 7, 2011
Zecca switched to At-large - he now has four terms open in that position. If he had stayed as 2nd district this would be his last term.

By switching positions councilmen can serve well beyond 8 yers.
Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you might want to check your sources. Tanoury is all moved into his house which has been in the family for over 50 years. He's not going anywhere and next time he'll actually be able to run the campaign he's capable of, instead of having to focus on so many different directions. And Zecca will be termed out and able to campaign full-time with him. And after Dave is done showing the people what he's really about - rocks for a brain - it will be a landslide.
Fanny

AOL

#12 Dec 7, 2011
Testa stands up to Vescera and Zecca--horray.
one termer

Rome, NY

#13 Dec 7, 2011
Fanny wrote:
Testa stands up to Vescera and Zecca--horray.
Really is that what you think? It's more like Testa joined the Family & Friends plan and turned his back on the only two councilmen that fight for West Utica. There's a rumor that Dave will be bringing in an "Elefante" element into his district when he makes decisions for West Utica.
wookie

Rome, NY

#14 Dec 7, 2011
Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Larry even have a job? Has he ever had a job. This guy talks out of two sides of his face. Not to be trusted.
The West Utica gang

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2011
...is what you mine as well call Jim Zecca, Larry Tanoury, Harmony Speciale, Tim Trent and a bunch of others. What are you people doing!?!? You are starting a divide among the city that rather helping you're own cause! By continuously fighting against the entire council, you are giving West Utica a bad name. Work with you're fellow council people and they will work with you. and Harmony, give it up. You aren't a council person so stop acting like one. Larry, get a damn job.
one termer

Rome, NY

#16 Dec 7, 2011
The West Utica gang wrote:
...is what you mine as well call Jim Zecca, Larry Tanoury, Harmony Speciale, Tim Trent and a bunch of others. What are you people doing!?!? You are starting a divide among the city that rather helping you're own cause! By continuously fighting against the entire council, you are giving West Utica a bad name. Work with you're fellow council people and they will work with you. and Harmony, give it up. You aren't a council person so stop acting like one. Larry, get a damn job.
Work with the other council people and the mayor? They want to bury West Utica. Sorry but that West Utica Gang,as you so
call it,isn't going away..so hear that loud & clear!!!!I think that the City of Utica's voters made that loud & clear when Zecca was the biggest vote getter in the city.So who should be working with who????Obviously you can't stand that the West Side is getting so powerful and is no longer silent. Get use to it because are not going away.
What

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 7, 2011
I'm not sure what this is all about, but it's amazing to me that anyone ever voted for Dave Testa in the first place. I almost feel bad for him because I think he's kind of slow. He can't even talk straight, is a total nervous wreck and a drunk. What a total tool. He won't be able to make a single statement or vote without calling Elefante first.

One and done.
stfu

Herkimer, NY

#18 Dec 7, 2011
one termer wrote:
<quoted text>Work with the other council people and the mayor? They want to bury West Utica. Sorry but that West Utica Gang,as you so
call it,isn't going away..so hear that loud & clear!!!!I think that the City of Utica's voters made that loud & clear when Zecca was the biggest vote getter in the city.So who should be working with who????Obviously you can't stand that the West Side is getting so powerful and is no longer silent. Get use to it because are not going away.
big mouth harmony
too bad

Rome, NY

#19 Dec 7, 2011
Dave why wouldn't you vote for one of your own??why would you give support to anyone else? You represent West Utica...you need to support us,not throw your vote elsewhere.Is this what West Utica is to expect from you for the next 2 years? This was not a good way to start out. You have already disappointed us. I wish I hadn't voted for you..you had us fooled. West Utica needs strong leaders-you have already wimped out.
Marie

AOL

#20 Dec 8, 2011
Vescera,Zecca and Speciale as well as Ta noury hurt west utica.Testa is independent.The negative posts on this site are authored by Tanoury.Get a job Larry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hat Etiquette No Longer Practiced By Males 16 min joyce 6
Keeler caller Mario is Cretin 21 min Grow up and get a... 17
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 22 min Grow up and get a... 42
Idiot New Hartford Leaders 29 min Concerned 1
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 39 min Accomplishments 66
Utica NY: Worst ecomomy in the US 46 min Own it Utica 2
HOw's the "Utica Nano Space Shuttle" doing? 47 min Dont cry 78
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 2 hr Ya mad bruh 38
Carbone Sold 3 hr Judu 18
House of Good Shepherd 5 hr Citizen 21