Back to school at UCSD

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of89
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
larry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

3

lindly wrote:
<quoted text>
Great job of judging yerself, dude. Now, for the real test, look in the mirror.
I believe You should look in the mirror and see your personality disorder..Who are you today??? You seem to be the one with all the aliases here! In case you didn't know, YOU can't judge your own comments!
heylarry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

2

larry wrote:
<quoted text>I believe You should look in the mirror and see your personality disorder..Who are you today??? You seem to be the one with all the aliases here! In case you didn't know, YOU can't judge your own comments!
Yes, you can judge yourself. Ask one of your alters how to do it. I'm sure you/he/she will figure it out. You all are so very clever. BTW, great job of multi judging the other poster. I'll bet it gave you a great afterglow.
curleyandmoe

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

larry wrote:
<quoted text>I believe You should look in the mirror and see your personality disorder..Who are you today??? You seem to be the one with all the aliases here! In case you didn't know, YOU can't judge your own comments!
POT?KETTLE, dude.
larry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

heylarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you can judge yourself. Ask one of your alters how to do it. I'm sure you/he/she will figure it out. You all are so very clever. BTW, great job of multi judging the other poster. I'll bet it gave you a great afterglow.
You are sorely mistaken. This is my first time on this thread...Go back and look, I have visited this sit for the FIRST time!
heylarry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

2

larry wrote:
<quoted text>I believe You should look in the mirror and see your personality disorder..Who are you today??? You seem to be the one with all the aliases here! In case you didn't know, YOU can't judge your own comments!
Another big moment so soon, Larry? Such stamina! The ladies would be impressed if you had any. Was it as good as the one an hour ago? I'll bet you are basking in another afterglow right now--watch out, Larry, your cigarette is spilling ash on your keyboard. You need to get more than four devices--just imagine what the big moment would be like if you could judge someone ten times instead of only four. mmmmmm.
speaking of that

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

larry wrote:
<quoted text>You are sorely mistaken. This is my first time on this thread...Go back and look, I have visited this sit for the FIRST time!
Like anyone is going believe you...they'd respect you more if you just admitted that this is how you get your groove on, big guy....

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Are you seriously arguing about who gets judged more? Who the hell cares. Nobody is concerned about getting judged. You two guys really need to get a life. Having a pissing contest on Topix has got to be the biggest waste of time imaginable.
heylarry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

heylarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Another big moment so soon, Larry? Such stamina! The ladies would be impressed if you had any. Was it as good as the one an hour ago? I'll bet you are basking in another afterglow right now--watch out, Larry, your cigarette is spilling ash on your keyboard. You need to get more than four devices--just imagine what the big moment would be like if you could judge someone ten times instead of only four. mmmmmm.
your coconuts are shrinking, kinda like your brain...that is, if you have one. Why harass people when you have never had a big moment..Oh, I see, this must be 'your moment to shine..Do you have your tutu and ballet slippers on..Now do your ballet spin..maybe you can 'shine' more, little 'twinkletoes'!
judah

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

I think it's funny..let them go at it.
gayleforsi

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

heylarry wrote:
<quoted text>your coconuts are shrinking, kinda like your brain...that is, if you have one. Why harass people when you have never had a big moment..Oh, I see, this must be 'your moment to shine..Do you have your tutu and ballet slippers on..Now do your ballet spin..maybe you can 'shine' more, little 'twinkletoes'!
You stink at trying to be clever. the other poster is much funnier--you pale by comparison--you must be spent.
drteninch

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

2

JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
Are you seriously arguing about who gets judged more? Who the hell cares. Nobody is concerned about getting judged. You two guys really need to get a life. Having a pissing contest on Topix has got to be the biggest waste of time imaginable.
No. One poster is accusing Larry of multi judging on the comments of other people to make himself look good. It looks like that is exactly what is going on, but who the hell knows.
speaking of which

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

4

3

speaking of that wrote:
<quoted text>
Like anyone is going believe you...they'd respect you more if you just admitted that this is how you get your groove on, big guy....
from all I've read, you seem to be the one with the problem.
madamecharmaine

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

speaking of which wrote:
<quoted text>from all I've read, you seem to be the one with the problem.
You must be clairvoyant. The circus that employs you must be especially proud of your skills and I'll bet you are a main attraction on the fairway. I've read all of these posts and they could have been written by 25 different individuals or just one. When individuals such as yourself start surmising and presenting it as fact, it says a whole lot more about you than anything else. Are you that desperate that you need to blame a bystander for posting something that gets under your skin that ? If you are so thin-skinned that you can't take the heat here, then it is time to amuse yourself elsewhere or grow-up. boohoo, baby cakes.
heylarry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

3

speaking of which wrote:
<quoted text>from all I've read, you seem to be the one with the problem.
I'll bet you wet yourself last night just dreaming about getting back to this thread, didn't ya hon?:}
raoulastudent

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

3

Back to urine filled stairwells, filthy windows that haven't been washed in 10 years and fire law violations related to overcrowded classrooms and escape windows blocked by debris. The fire department needs to have unannounced inspections. If they did, the school would have to be closed immediately. Just before they show up on an announced visit, the teachers unblock the escape windows and make sure the room is below capacity. After the fire inspectors leave, it's back to business as usual--tons of safety violations. I've watched this since 6th grade. I am now in eleventh grade.
shadow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

2

raoulastudent wrote:
Back to urine filled stairwells, filthy windows that haven't been washed in 10 years and fire law violations related to overcrowded classrooms and escape windows blocked by debris. The fire department needs to have unannounced inspections. If they did, the school would have to be closed immediately. Just before they show up on an announced visit, the teachers unblock the escape windows and make sure the room is below capacity. After the fire inspectors leave, it's back to business as usual--tons of safety violations. I've watched this since 6th grade. I am now in eleventh grade.
I've been watching and listening to you for years, and YOU are obviously 'out of your mind' to say the least..Watch it, the men in the white coats are coming for you, moron. By the way, are you spitting on the floors??
raoulastudent

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

shadow wrote:
<quoted text>I've been watching and listening to you for years, and YOU are obviously 'out of your mind' to say the least..Watch it, the men in the white coats are coming for you, moron. By the way, are you spitting on the floors??
You are completely insane. I post here maybe twice a year. Nice to know that I have a following. lolz
bigdick

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

shadow wrote:
<quoted text>I've been watching and listening to you for years, and YOU are obviously 'out of your mind' to say the least..Watch it, the men in the white coats are coming for you, moron. By the way, are you spitting on the floors??
Every once in a while there is a post that makes my day...I've passed this around the office.. YOu win the half-wit award for today...from all of us...btw...I'll bet you are one of the teachers that blocks the fire escape windows, aren't you?
cantalopebals

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

1

Back to better grades for the spawn of the politically connected and employee's children. Nice to see grades getting fixed in elementary, junior high and proctor. would not have believed it but i saw it with my own eyes
oh my my my

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

1

cantalopebals wrote:
Back to better grades for the spawn of the politically connected and employee's children. Nice to see grades getting fixed in elementary, junior high and proctor. would not have believed it but i saw it with my own eyes
did YOU get YOURS fixed to give you enough credit to graduate??? you idiodic jerko

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of89
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

389 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Poor Poor High Tech Trashy 8 min Abbottsford Hates Riggies 25
Why Trashy 9 min Abbottsford Hates Riggies 4
80's look is back (Jul '13) 12 min Abbottsford Hates Riggies 23
Watch Riggie Rashy Dave GO! 13 min Abbottsford Hates Riggies 12
Rashy Dave Forts Out 14 min Abbottsford Hates Riggies 6
The Great Fort Stanwix 16 min Abbottsford Hates Riggies 37
Official: Goodbye Comets 19 min Abbottsford Hates Riggies 57
Oneida St Shooting 20 min Reney 11
comets vancouver 20 min Abbottsford Hates Riggies 156
Voss Is Open and Packed 22 min paul 54
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 2 hr well 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••