people of lampedusa... please read

people of lampedusa... please read

Posted in the Utica Forum

salop

New York, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2013
The people of Lampedusa are having their town overrun by unwanted illegal immigrants from northern Africa. The immigrants are living in squalor and are causing crime and thus unwanted. However Pope Scumbag Francis is siding with the immigrants and says that the people of Lampedusa are selfish.

Please boycott the Catholic Church and show your support for the people of Lampedusa
salop

New York, NY

#2 Jul 8, 2013
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9660...

Why doesn't the country of Vatican City take the immigrants in an provide them with jobs instead of condemn Italy?

Total hypocrites.
salop

New York, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2013
I'm pretty sure that none of the Muslim immigrants respect pope Francis or are willing to integrate into western society.

They will just continue to expand their separate enclaves within western countries and the whole time hate western society and fight to impose their medieval way of life on others
Tame

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 8, 2013
I am fascinated by Lampedusa thanks to your posts, but what's your connection? Why have you been so fixated on this one issue for so long? For the most part, I agree with you re: The Black Pope. Didn't trust him from day 1.
salop

New York, NY

#5 Jul 8, 2013
Having grown up in Italy I understand what it is like for foreign unwanted individuals to show up and want the country to conform to them. On top of it being Muslims they refuse to integrate with western society or learn the language or associate with anyone outside their small enclave of Muslims. They don't want to be Italians or Europeans or westerners for that matter. They just want to come an take advantage of our freedoms so they can use it to their benefit. They don't believe in tolerance. They hate non Muslims. They think all Europeans are evil and inherently bad. It for a certain few liberal politicians for some unknown reason that they push pro immigration agenda when in fact it is highly unfavorable an majority of Italians don't want them around.

For the pope to say how selfish the italian people are is a slap in the face. The italian government should distance themselves as far away from the Vatican as possible. For the pope to meet with immigrants and pray with then- what does it accomplish? The Muslim immigrants don't care about the pope and believe that he is evil and wrong since he is a non Muslim. They just like the press they are receiving for liberal scumbag media to portray them in a good light.

Put yourself in the villagers position would you want these unwanted people showing up and living under a tarp in your front yard. They speak little to no italian so therefore you can communicate with them and on top of it they cause crime and litter the tiny island of 5000 residents. This is disgusting. I am ashamed of the pope and the Catholic Church pushing thier liberal nonsense agenda.

Pope Francis if you care so much set up tents in the garden behind St. Peter's and let them seek asylum in your nation.
salop

Danielson, CT

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Please don't allow these poor villagers to have their lives disrupted any more

Boycott the Vatican

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#7 Jul 10, 2013
What purpose does a boycott serve? It neither helps the natives or the immigrants. Foster understanding and communication, not dissent and conflict.
salop

Danielson, CT

#8 Jul 10, 2013
frankcor wrote:
What purpose does a boycott serve? It neither helps the natives or the immigrants. Foster understanding and communication, not dissent and conflict.
Excuse me sir.... Who's side are you on? You think it's right these people's homes are being destroyed by unwanted illegal immigrants? Why should they have to take freeloaders in with open arms?

This is ridiculous. I am saving money to fight the wave of immigrants on the front line

Level 7

Rome

#9 Jul 10, 2013
No, I don't think it's right. But your boycott against the Vatican is a waste of energy and time. The Pope will not change because of a boycott.
salop

Bronx, NY

#10 Jul 10, 2013
frankcor wrote:
No, I don't think it's right. But your boycott against the Vatican is a waste of energy and time. The Pope will not change because of a boycott.
I do understand sir, my efforts are futile but it is more of a symbolic thing on my part. The Vatican is inherently evil... Jesus was a humble borderline homeless man and not a emperor living in a priceless palace.

Send all the unwanted scum back to Africa. Clandestini di merda

Level 7

Rome

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Jesus would never say "Send all the unwanted scum back to Africa."
salop

Bronx, NY

#12 Jul 10, 2013
frankcor wrote:
Jesus would never say "Send all the unwanted scum back to Africa."
Sorry but what can these villagers honestly do? Have thier quiet town overrun by crime ridden Muslims ?!? Is it right for them to submit and have them do whatever they please?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV reports on stories without ever checking f... 12 min really 18
New Pizza Place fromally Masters Pizza 12 min Your Mom 5
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 1 hr Dan 8
rush 2 hr You Dummies 95
Bernie sanders 5 hr Bob 2
vote no on whitesboro fire consolidation 5 hr Please 11
Debate: Marijuana - Utica, NY (Aug '10) 6 hr Chato 308
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 12 hr spouting 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance