strutz establishment can strut on out...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ricky

Long Eddy, NY

#48 Jun 4, 2012
Strut is nothing special. Its just a dirty dive.
hilo

Utica, NY

#49 Jun 4, 2012
Touloula wrote:
I just had a great idea! Let's get all the drag queens together and invade Strut! We can get all dolled up and make a fabulous entrance. Now, when they tell us to get the flock out of their bar, we can all whip out our cameras and phones and start posting everything we can on our Facebook pages. We can let everyone know what is going on here. And if we are really lucky, maybe we can get the local tv stations to come down! Oh, and lets tell all our freinds so they can join us. This would be such fun!
I'm not much of a drag queen fan but this would be hilarious to watch! I have also heard of people being kicked out for many stupid reasons. I have decided not to hang out there because unless you are part of the owners clique, you don't get good service. Peace out!
hilo

Utica, NY

#50 Jun 4, 2012
Bazil5 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because the above mentioned are just acting idiotic. I dont think they care who or what you are, but if you act like trash they are going to remove you. Don't blame them, it wouldn't be worth it to me as an owner, just because I was gay, gives anyone a free ticket of "understanding", If you act like a clown and make other patrons(paying loyal patrons), uncomfortable...but sorry you gotta leave.
Dress proper, act proper, enjoy the atmosphere and take your over the top gay-ness home. Your not entitled because your gay and the owners are gay to act like fools....agree?
Here we are..."if you act like a clown and make other patrons (paying LOYAL patrons) aka their bitchy YMCA clique you will be shunned. You can all act as straight as you want but we all know that your a s s is loose and you've been sucking dick since your first frat party. So go strut the f u c K up.
Truth

Rome, NY

#51 Jun 5, 2012
jack wrote:
The owners of strut do in fact eject gays, trannys, lesbians, and drags for reasons of appearance. They do this illegally and it's discrimination. Action will be taken if victims start filing human rights campaign complaints. If the hrc gets a number of valid complaints with a solid pattern to establish a case of discrimination then strut will be in trouble. None of the cases involving a tranny, drag, lesbian, or gay was drug related. They owners targeted them based on appearance and that's illegal. Utica is a small town! The owners should wise up and clean up their discriminantory policies before the hrc gets involved.
No, it's not illegal. It's a private establishment, and the can not let you in if they do not like the color of your shoes. Nice try though
Ricky

Penn Yan, NY

#52 Jun 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not illegal. It's a private establishment, and the can not let you in if they do not like the color of your shoes. Nice try though
Since when did discrimination in any form become legal? It is certainly illegal to discriminate. Strut is not a private establishment. It is not a club. It does not require a membership to enter. It is open to the public. So unless they were to change their business model into a private club, they need to allow everyone in without regard to their skin color, orientation, ethnicity, etc.
Members Only

United States

#53 Jun 5, 2012
I would purchase a membership if it meant you azzholes would stay away. Go hang out at your shythole and leave the fun loving people alone.
Ricky

Penn Yan, NY

#54 Jun 5, 2012
Members Only wrote:
I would purchase a membership if it meant you azzholes would stay away. Go hang out at your shythole and leave the fun loving people alone.
Perhaps you could suggest to the pompous owners that they should offer memberships. That way all the stuck up azzholes would all be together at stuck up Strut. All the real fun loving people avoid Strut. Its a dump.
Patron

Needham, MA

#55 Jun 5, 2012
please wrote:
The Millennium did have a cover and a dress code and more people were packed in the Millennium in one night then that NY wannabe dive will ever have!And hate to tell ya people still talk about what great times were had at the Millennium now thats what you call a bar!
Can we say TRASH. Would love to know when the Millennium had a dress code? Before or after guns and knives were considered a part of your wardrobe.
Deal With It

United States

#56 Jun 6, 2012
I have an idea lets bash a GREAT Place. Then lets bitch when it's gone. Poor Utica nothing good sticks around.
Ricky

Syracuse, NY

#57 Jun 6, 2012
Deal With It wrote:
I have an idea lets bash a GREAT Place. Then lets bitch when it's gone. Poor Utica nothing good sticks around.
Its more like lets bash this place more. Its really a terrible place. We can rejoice when it is gone. Utica never has any good clubs, no way, no how.
Ramon

United States

#58 Jun 8, 2012
Love Strut
Phil

Syracuse, NY

#59 Jun 8, 2012
Hate Strut.
Jeremiah

United States

#60 Jun 9, 2012
Phil wrote:
Hate Strut.
Strut rules
Phil

Geneva, NY

#61 Jun 9, 2012
Jeremiah wrote:
<quoted text>Strut rules
Strut sucks.
Ben Ruffied

Utica, NY

#63 Sep 14, 2013
Woke up in the gutter with a rubber hanging out of my butt......AGAIN!! Good Times ;)
Queenie

New York, NY

#64 Jan 7, 2015
Black Gay Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Strut is like the United Nations you people are crazy......
I don't even want to go if black people can't get in and I am WHITE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky Sykes cheating of her husband again. 2 min Beckyyyyyy 7
Keeler does it again! 18 min jimmy 40
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 22 min Fair and equal 11
why ]\[lGGERS BURN AND ROB EVERYTHING WHEN THEY... 45 min PlanetoftheApes 11
Trump needs to be impeached 48 min PlanetoftheApes 125
Liz Olmstead (Jun '13) 51 min Kell kell 82
Not All Nazis Are Bad 55 min kippah 4
Stay Away from these Contractors 1 hr oie 17
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 14 hr Oh Well 439
No Minorities Please at Saranac Thursday 15 hr MUDSHARK MIN WAGE 68