Utica School Superintendent Jim Willis
Taras

New Hartford, NY

#21 Mar 17, 2009
Jim Willis only reason for taking the Utica Superintendent's job is to pad his pension and thereby move back to Long island where he still owns a home!!!!
Concerned Taxpayer

United States

#22 Mar 17, 2009
I don't think Willis has been in his position long enough to make a decision about him yet. My question is why does the school district hire people who are not from this area. There has to be someone who has been an assistant principal for years in the Utica School District that is qualified. YOu mean to tell me there is no one in the School District that can handle that job. That is hard to believe. It is all political. The School Board members are a bunch of idiots!!
Carmine

Oneida, NY

#23 Mar 17, 2009
Why is willy willis in bed with mha inside lincoln school? corruptness at it's best
Einstein

Whitesboro, NY

#24 Mar 18, 2009
Concerned Taxpayer wrote:
I don't think Willis has been in his position long enough to make a decision about him yet. My question is why does the school district hire people who are not from this area. There has to be someone who has been an assistant principal for years in the Utica School District that is qualified. YOu mean to tell me there is no one in the School District that can handle that job. That is hard to believe. It is all political. The School Board members are a bunch of idiots!!
They stayed local when they hired Skermont. Didn't things turn out great?
Louie D

Palmyra, NY

#25 Mar 18, 2009
jim Willis is going to turn this district upside down before he done, How come Albanese the Utica School District Administrator is not certified as NYS a School Business Administrator,someone needs to notify state ed about this appointment.
OxBaker

New York, NY

#26 Mar 18, 2009
Taras wrote:
Jim Willis only reason for taking the Utica Superintendent's job is to pad his pension and thereby move back to Long island where he still owns a home!!!!
Who would "move" to Utica
Get this

Manlius, NY

#27 Mar 18, 2009
I heard she only has a 2 yr degree! If that's true, not good.
Louie D wrote:
jim Willis is going to turn this district upside down before he done, How come Albanese the Utica School District Administrator is not certified as NYS a School Business Administrator,someone needs to notify state ed about this appointment.
Louie D

Weedsport, NY

#28 Mar 19, 2009
It is certaintly true that she only has a 2yr. degree, this broad has alot of balls to act like she is a certified public accoutant!
Big Dave

Weedsport, NY

#29 Mar 19, 2009
I heard that Jim Willis is banging Jenette Greene, the Personnel Director! does anyone know about this relationship.
Barbara

AOL

#30 Mar 19, 2009
You are all just jealous
JOJO

Westernville, NY

#31 Mar 21, 2009
Why go to a Board meeting packed with Carmela Brown's flunkies and have to listen to all their crap? All she did was piss off the Board who saw thru this staged love fest and will deal with her in May. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MR. WILLIS !
The informer

Baldwinsville, NY

#32 Mar 21, 2009
I heard that Jim Willis lied on his Resume when applying for the Utica Superintenden't Job, furthermore, he tells other people that the City of Utica is a shithole!!!!!
Tony

Geneva, NY

#33 Mar 21, 2009
Jim Willis was forced to resign in his previous position on Long Island, so why does the Utica School District hires a another incompetent moron.? the story sounds familiar, Jenette Greene, Marie Albanese, Carla Percia etc......
queen bee

New York, NY

#34 Mar 22, 2009
Professor Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Since you brought it up please name the cronies he has hired from Long Island.
He can't name them until he goes through the motions of firing, posting, interviewing and recommending. All in good time. Be patient.
queen bee

New York, NY

#35 Mar 22, 2009
Concerned Taxpayer wrote:
I don't think Willis has been in his position long enough to make a decision about him yet. My question is why does the school district hire people who are not from this area. There has to be someone who has been an assistant principal for years in the Utica School District that is qualified. YOu mean to tell me there is no one in the School District that can handle that job. That is hard to believe. It is all political. The School Board members are a bunch of idiots!!
How ironic that Willis has not been here long enough to make a decision about him YET he made a decision in one month to fire three people. Who are these people we invite to run our district?
Louie D

Long Eddy, NY

#36 Mar 22, 2009
Why is Jim Willis selling the vacant land of former Lincoln Elementary School,The city of Utica is already short of land for future school construction, since the school already owns this land why not keep it for future construction projects!!!!!!
CPA

Oneida, NY

#37 Mar 22, 2009
Louie D wrote:
jim Willis is going to turn this district upside down before he done, How come Albanese the Utica School District Administrator is not certified as NYS a School Business Administrator,someone needs to notify state ed about this appointment.
A lot of qualified people applied for this job but didn't even get interviews, or even rejection letters telling them that the position had been filled. i know that for a fact.
Jerry

Syracuse, NY

#38 Mar 23, 2009
CPA wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of qualified people applied for this job but didn't even get interviews, or even rejection letters telling them that the position had been filled. i know that for a fact.
It's all politics because Board member Lou Lapolla knew her father!!!!
The Professor

Long Eddy, NY

#39 Mar 23, 2009
I was informed that Jim Willis applied for The New Hartford Superintendent Position when it was available, however, the New Hartford Board of Education decided to select someone else because he lied on his Resume by embellishing his qualifications!!!!!!!
Tom Petty

New York, NY

#40 Mar 23, 2009
The Professor wrote:
I was informed that Jim Willis applied for The New Hartford Superintendent Position when it was available, however, the New Hartford Board of Education decided to select someone else because he lied on his Resume by embellishing his qualifications!!!!!!!
NH hired a guy who never taught to be it's instructional leader? Nothing to be proud of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nh wins tonight 19 min wow217 18
WIBX is an absolute joke 23 min fakenews 31
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 31 min Trumps Army 299
trump will fix it 33 min Stupid liberals 21
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 1 hr Karl 39
the last knights of the ark 3 hr ITS HOLY 1
whoes the blonde that lives at 1305 catherine s... 3 hr Yes Sir 8
Herb Philipson's being sold 6 hr I wish I had known 95
So I Was In Lowes 7 hr A Taxpayer 65
Piazza k9 services 9 hr Ootica 71

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages