Ex Wives Who Harass Ex Husbands

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Syracuse, NY

#1 Dec 10, 2013
What's wrong with some women who are awarded just about everything in court after a divorce? Why do they feel the need to turn their children against and harass the guys new girlfriend when he's trying to move on, be a good dad and start over? Where is that fine line that protects a guy from these vindictive types without taking the law into their own hands?
Zoo

Baltimore, MD

#2 Dec 10, 2013
Because they're hurt and angry . They feel that the world is against them. Daddy gets to do all the fun stuff when mom has to cook clean discipline make sure homework is done. It's wrong that she does it and she knows it, yet she has to let the kids know what schmuck their dad was to her. It's just frustration....
Question is

Carthage, NY

#4 Dec 10, 2013
curious wrote:
What's wrong with some women who are awarded just about everything in court after a divorce? Why do they feel the need to turn their children against and harass the guys new girlfriend when he's trying to move on, be a good dad and start over? Where is that fine line that protects a guy from these vindictive types without taking the law into their own hands?
Are you the new girlfriend or the homewrecker he was cheating with? Honestly there's a difference.
curious

Albany, NY

#5 Dec 10, 2013
Question is wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the new girlfriend or the homewrecker he was cheating with? Honestly there's a difference.
So you want to blame the home wrecker and not look in the mirror
Question is

Carthage, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
If a girl knows a man is married or in relationship n pursues something with him they are definitely to blame. Be a woman and say if u are unhappy leave your wife n call me not oh your unhappy let me be sleep with u. I'm not saying wife is perfect because she possibly is main contributor to him straying but a WOMAN has respect for herself n others n wouldn't come in between a family. a GIRL will sleep with him n think she's special for breaking up a family.
Misconception

Ithaca, NY

#8 Dec 11, 2013
curious wrote:
I believe your misconception is you think or wish that his last family would just go away. He obviously has a past and I asume you do also. This is what makes a blended family. If you are personally being harassed, take the steps to end that, but if you find it harassing because the mother of his children contacts him then that your problem.
Dicky Says

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 11, 2013
Ex-wife, ex-husband. Nothing but a cpl of retreads!
who is it

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Dec 28, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
it isn't the homewrecker or the girl in the mirror....it's HIM!
TAK

Little Falls, NY

#11 Dec 29, 2013
How does the xwife say anthing with a bbc jammed down her throat, i mean really now.
Lived that life

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 29, 2013
I dealt with that for several years until I choose the life that's drama and game free! Let's face it these women are insecure within that's why they make all sorts of problems. However, the ex husband should be man enough to stick up for himself and the new girlfriend! The new girlfriend will only take so much then find out the grass is greener on the other side!
FREEDonkeyPunchY ourSister

Cantonment, FL

#13 Dec 29, 2013
For $5, I'll DonkeyPunch your ex-wife into next week.
Baggage

Herkimer, NY

#14 Dec 29, 2013
Lived that life wrote:
I dealt with that for several years until I choose the life that's drama and game free! Let's face it these women are insecure within that's why they make all sorts of problems. However, the ex husband should be man enough to stick up for himself and the new girlfriend! The new girlfriend will only take so much then find out the grass is greener on the other side!
the new girlfriend will find someone else. No one likes drama and baggage. And if the ex husband is an ex because he was cheating he will eventually cheat on the new girlfriend.
So true

Troy, NY

#15 Dec 29, 2013
Baggage wrote:
<quoted text>the new girlfriend will find someone else. No one likes drama and baggage. And if the ex husband is an ex because he was cheating he will eventually cheat on the new girlfriend.
someone's past is someone's future . Same crappy mistakes of human down falls with different faces .
yah

Syracuse, NY

#16 Dec 29, 2013
Sounds like chrissy christmas constantly stalking her ex john.
Been there

Newark, NJ

#17 Dec 29, 2013
All exes are trouble . The man can't stand to see his ex happy, and the ex wife never lets go of the husband. The only way you can win is if you don't play the game and get involved. Of you do, you lose. Move the F on people
Words of Wisdom

Ashburn, VA

#18 Dec 29, 2013
A marriage lasts until a divorce. But, an ex-wife lasts forever.
Mrs Raja Sonia

Europe

#21 Feb 5, 2014
Wow Mrs. Lauren this is so wonderful, I just contacted prophet marivian for help
peek-a-boo

Utica, NY

#22 Feb 5, 2014
maybe the ex wife was still seeing her ex boyfriend and sucking bbc @ lava and never got caught so dont blame the new girlfriend..and you know who you are:)
Crazy ex

Utica, NY

#23 Feb 5, 2014
Then there's the crazy ex girlfriends who constantly post stuff on topix and stalk their ex's new gf's Facebook page on a daily basis. They make up lies and rumors and have multiple personality disorders. I'd rather deal with my ex husband than those crazy broads
Mandingo

Newark, NJ

#24 Feb 5, 2014
Why do all these divorcees go after the black meat in bathrooms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Uticans so defensive & parrot-stupid? 3 min CNY Poverty Pit 12
Where's X new Hateford cop Chrissy Burns working? 5 min CNY Poverty Pit 8
Can't Utica Welfare Comets Afford Their OWN fix... 13 min CNY Poverty Pit 4
Why are Uticans so unsophisticated and insecure? 13 min CNY Poverty Pit 12
10 things that makes your girlfriend a thot. 34 min Handsome Dan 2
Joette Mancuso 1 hr CNY Poverty Pit 11
Work On Aud Improvements 1 hr CNY Poverty Pit 425
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 3 hr CNY Poverty Pit 102
Ray Durso and Genesis 5 hr Sully 22

Utica Jobs