Sangertown Square Mall
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rogerthat

United States

#62 Aug 13, 2012
SangertowntownMensRoom wrote:
You can never use the men's room at Sangertown Square Mall. Housekeeping is always cleaning the men's room but the soap dispensers are always empty and so are the paper towels. But Unicco who cleans the bathroom mark their initals every hour that they inspect the bathroom. Come on big Robert have your employees clean the men's bathroom right. Have them put soap in all the soap containers and have paper towels in both towel rack. Your people don't clean the men's room correctly the close the men's room to mop and nothing else. Come on Robert, have you employee do the job right the first time. All they do is stand in Center Court and talk between themselves and walk together they don't clean the bathroom.
at least the mens room is clean its nasty ppl like yourself who go in and blow it up how do you take a dump in a public restroom act as if you r at home lol
dwight s

Pitcher, NY

#63 Aug 13, 2012
why do you need soap anyway? ar yu hat bad at ig to he bathoom?

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#64 Mar 2, 2013
shopheremyasss wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruby tuesday used to be in the "kaufmans/macy" wing and was excellent, i used to eat there all the time until they suddenly left. Now I have to drive to freakin syracuse to eat there, sangertown mall blows!
You actually drive to another city just to eat at ruby Tuesday?
hank hill

Woodstock, IL

#65 Mar 2, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually drive to another city just to eat at ruby Tuesday?
Wouldn't necessarily drive for their food but if I were near one I'd stop in for a megarita.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 15 min The Wizz 17
Black lives matter. 34 min Saggy pants 6
Rob 36 min heart attack 1
House of the Good Shepherd ED doesn't have a de... 47 min Brendan 30
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 50 min huh 7
top basketball players 50 min weknow 31
Kelly Boys in Utica and Whitesboro 53 min Just sayin 15
wktv mornings 1 hr TV Police 92
First source federal union 4 hr Dollars 11
List of OC Pistol Permit holders now online! 5 hr Wrong 12