|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno about that. We really don't need more empty, decaying real estate.
What we need is a WAR.
Susie R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>What we need is a WAR.
"Stupid"
Ken

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Jeff Morgan poops on men's chests
Ryan

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Jef morgann Loves to lick my butthole
Hey You

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Ken wrote:
Jeff Morgan poops on men's chests
"Stupid"
Mall Walker

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Another store gone, way to go Sangertown Management!
Jerry

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Mall Walker wrote:
Another store gone, way to go Sangertown Management!
Who left now ?
Mall Walker

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

I honestly cannot remember the name of the store but it was in the Target wing next to the arcade. The Monster store maybe?
Desolate

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

not much activity there anymore like the mall on 12 in utica.
Another Walker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Actually I was there today. They replaced to old Pretzel Shop with a new store. But there are about three vacant stores in that wing. I think the one in the Target wing was next to the Payless store. And of course Carbone has vacated the Circuit City site already.

Ruby Tuesday would be a nice fit for Circuit City, if they could open it into the mall too. Then they could stay open later.

Was kinda funny to see Target with a full board of pictures of Utica Police shopping w/kids at Christmas. Even they couldn't find a reason to spend their money in the city that they raised it. Sad commentary.
Formeremployee

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Tubby Labella wrote:
It will be a blessing in disguise when this shithole gets shut down.
I agree 100% can't stand this dumphole or any higher up runnning it all shit for brains!!
shopheremyasss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Another Walker wrote:
Actually I was there today. They replaced to old Pretzel Shop with a new store.
Ruby Tuesday would be a nice fit for Circuit City, if they could open it into the mall too. Then they could stay open later.
Ruby tuesday used to be in the "kaufmans/macy" wing and was excellent, i used to eat there all the time until they suddenly left. Now I have to drive to freakin syracuse to eat there, sangertown mall blows!
Mauled

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Not to mentioned that the selection in the stores at the mall suck compared to Syracuse or Albany, especially Macy's. I'm sick of them telling me evertime I go in there looking for something, "We don't have any..but Syracuse has 10"
Mauled

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Ooops..mention, not mentioned...
The Painter

Skaneateles, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Another Walker wrote:
Actually I was there today. They replaced to old Pretzel Shop with a new store. But there are about three vacant stores in that wing. I think the one in the Target wing was next to the Payless store. And of course Carbone has vacated the Circuit City site already.
Was kinda funny to see Target with a full board of pictures of Utica Police shopping w/kids at Christmas. Even they couldn't find a reason to spend their money in the city that they raised it. Sad commentary.
I know an asian guy who has skill operating highend nail salons he tried to rent in Sangertown they outright discriminated against him. Pyramid realtors are the equivalent of Warner Brothers. They gut just about any property they touch until it collapses.
Sangertown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

I go for the food court, I know there are only a few places to eat, but the food is great.
Weird

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Sangertown wrote:
I go for the food court, I know there are only a few places to eat, but the food is great.
food is great???? Hahahaha WTF u smoking before u go to eat there and head up to the orchard way better food come on!!
Pops

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Yeah Sangertown doesn't have all the best stores or whatever but it still isn't a bad thing to have in the area. It still makes money and there are still quite a few big names retailers who are and will continue to operate stores there, and make a profit doing it. I really think they outta concentrate on getting another halfway decent sit-down restaurant in there, that would make a world of difference.
Yankee

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Pops wrote:
Yeah Sangertown doesn't have all the best stores or whatever but it still isn't a bad thing to have in the area. It still makes money and there are still quite a few big names retailers who are and will continue to operate stores there, and make a profit doing it. I really think they outta concentrate on getting another halfway decent sit-down restaurant in there, that would make a world of difference.
I remember when they had that really neat place right in the middle of the court. You could sit and have beer and good nachos, and watch the world go by...it was nice.
Chica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when they had that really neat place right in the middle of the court. You could sit and have beer and good nachos, and watch the world go by...it was nice.
Margarita's was the name, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
willie from weathertite cop hater 9 min alex 3
weathertite fence willy & bill law enforcement ... 13 min alex 7
Bruce Karam 34 min Lol 3
Topix - Utica NY Worst City in the USA? 1 hr NYC unhappiest city in US 22
nikki edsall 1 hr minimouseismysister 1
You Asked For It Robert T Oliveira 2 hr BobbyO1967 29
Utica Ranked 851st 2 hr Oliveira Lies and Riggies 19
Gnatek Cancel the bus 3 hr unhinged 75
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 3 hr NYC unhappiest city in US 53
WKTV's new broadcast desk 4 hr D Shipman 51
ConMed under siege? 6 hr KOMRAD KOUMO 9
Golfers- where do you play and why 8 hr so true 39
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••