Oneida County 911
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Over-taxed

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
The Rome Paper is reporting that Oneida County's 911 Center is in trouble with the State Labor Department because the management does not give the employees breaks and lunch periods as prescribed by law. There are heavy fines and possibly criminal charges pending against the County. Didn't Picente in his State of the County Address say how wonderful the 911 Center is and how well run it is?

Oneida County 911 is poorly run operation with an abusive and incompetent manager. Picente lies and covers-up these inefficiencies and the County Board of Legislators just go along with him. These legislators need to be replaced this year...remember at election time!

As for Revere....Fire him
Lou Sir

New York, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Over-taxed wrote:
The Rome Paper is reporting that Oneida County's 911 Center is in trouble with the State Labor Department because the management does not give the employees breaks and lunch periods as prescribed by law. There are heavy fines and possibly criminal charges pending against the County. Didn't Picente in his State of the County Address say how wonderful the 911 Center is and how well run it is?
Oneida County 911 is poorly run operation with an abusive and incompetent manager. Picente lies and covers-up these inefficiencies and the County Board of Legislators just go along with him. These legislators need to be replaced this year...remember at election time!
As for Revere....Fire him
Interesting that you DON'T provide a link to this fictitious story
Public Parasite Paradise

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Over-taxed wrote:
Oneida County 911 is poorly run operation with an abusive and incompetent manager.
And you expect ANY different from ANY municipality in CNY? Really?
Any county that would seriously try to call Maciol anything but a total fat fraud should be expected to fail in just about anything else they did. Dad warned me about utica. For 50 years they're all just lil Chiefs looking for an Indian to boss around.
These people are so fkn stupid I'm surprised they figured out how to keep the phones turned on on someone else's dime.
Nine One One

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2013
None of this is true

Kevin revere is a great leader and has whipped the 911 system into shape!
941 ctr

Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
can't understand half of them. Revere has fired or forced most of the quality people out.
Utica PBA

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
I'm surprised none of our officers haven't gotten hurt yet with the way this dispatch system works (used loosely). They have no respect for officer safety!!
Hypocrite

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2013
the county treats those guys like shit.. About time the state stepped in.
911 dispatch

Syracuse, NY

#8 Feb 3, 2014
if you think that then you better get out from under his desk
Really

Little Falls, NY

#10 Feb 3, 2014
Learned Helplessness wrote:
Fire all these phony glory-chasing VFD douchebags.
This is a moronic statement. What is your problem? The majority of Oneida county is protected by volunteer firefighters. Not everyone can afford the good financial screwing that comes from union fireman. No please go play in the street.
Good bye Kevin

Potsdam, NY

#11 Feb 3, 2014
When it comes to crud, Anthony Picente and Kevin Revere lead the pack.

Those two goons do nothing but dream up ways of costing the taxpayers of Oneida County more and more money for the less than average performance they deliver. They do this so they can fulfill their lofty dreams of being important one day.

Both Picente and Revere need to be immediately tossed out on their ear.
Really

Little Falls, NY

#12 Feb 3, 2014
Good bye Kevin wrote:
When it comes to crud, Anthony Picente and Kevin Revere lead the pack.
Those two goons do nothing but dream up ways of costing the taxpayers of Oneida County more and more money for the less than average performance they deliver. They do this so they can fulfill their lofty dreams of being important one day.
Both Picente and Revere need to be immediately tossed out on their ear.
Jealous much?
Judge

Carthage, NY

#13 Feb 6, 2014
Revere/Liberal and Picente/Republican are tight as tight can be that's why Reveres untouchable.
Joe Jones

Herkimer, NY

#14 Feb 7, 2014
Where did I park that car they gave me, I don't see it in the lot? Guess I have to ride my Big Wheel home again.
Buger

New Hartford, NY

#16 Feb 7, 2014
Learned Helplessness wrote:
Fire all these phony glory-chasing VFD douchebags.
Fire volunteers huh? Good luck with that douche-bag.
Iaff

Little Falls, NY

#17 Feb 7, 2014
Noch wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean "volunteer foundation savers"? Nice people they usually turn out to be! LOL!
Yes. They usually are nice people...... Now. If you wanna see some people that can't even save the foundation take a ride to Utica. House will be a total loss but hey. They's gettin paid!!!
Lyndsey

Herkimer, NY

#18 Feb 7, 2014
Happy Birthday Kevin. Keep up the great job and don't eat to much cake.
Sal

Herkimer, NY

#19 Feb 7, 2014
Joe Jones wrote:
Where did I park that car they gave me, I don't see it in the lot? Guess I have to ride my Big Wheel home again.
Better get some chains for those tires. Suggest you get a helmet and some nice driving gloves too. Get a helmet with a light on the front so you can ride in the dark. I have a nice 911 decal you can put on the back seat as well. You will look DELUXE wheeling around to and from work.
Lawman

Herkimer, NY

#20 Feb 7, 2014
Utica PBA wrote:
I'm surprised none of our officers haven't gotten hurt yet with the way this dispatch system works (used loosely). They have no respect for officer safety!!
Think about the situation for a minute. Many of the experienced dispatchers are no longer there. The ones that are there are training new people. Get it "new people" in training that have not done that type of work before. Granted there are some issues but they deserve a chance to get in the groove. Do you think all the experienced dispatchers were born that way. No, they all had to learn the job just like the new people. There is no training camp where they will come out super dispatchers. New Police Officers have to learn the ropes as we all know, you learn with hands on experience not just from an academy. It is unfortunate that some instances do take place which are not conducive to safe activity but unfortunately it is what it is. Bashing the dispatchers is not the answer or proper conduct. Give them a chance to get in the groove of things. Instead of bashing them call the supervisor on duty and point out the problem with a possible remedy. Help them to help you. We are all out here for the same thing and need to work together to triumph over evil and assist those who need service. To all the men and women out there in our field and other divisions of public safety, have a safe tour and remember when all else fails Jesus is at our side. Who could be a better partner than him!
Joe Jones

Herkimer, NY

#21 Feb 8, 2014
Anyone got a shovel my big wheel is stuck in a snow bank on Sutliff Road?
mdk

Syracuse, NY

#22 Feb 9, 2014
Lyndsey wrote:
Happy Birthday Kevin. Keep up the great job and don't eat to much cake.
maybe it will be laced with something :) god we can only hope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Taxes Highest in US - AGAIN! 49 min Be Proud 23
Deja Vu bartender 1 hr Truth Tella 1
Proctor graduation 1 hr That dude 8
John Wishart and brood (Jan '14) 1 hr Theone1122 34
Older male looking for first time 2 hr Sounds About Right 7
black boitch way too healthy parking in handica... 2 hr film everything 3
Js auto aka jason Shultz 2 hr Oh no 10
rob esche getting divorced 2 hr New Hartford Queen 22
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 3 hr Woplsop on a shelf 10
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 4 hr Delusional DownsF... 65