I Make $200,000 a Year
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
single Mommy

Sherburne, NY

#24 Nov 26, 2013
Would you care to donate to me? I'm white though.
Buzzy

Gouverneur, NY

#25 Nov 26, 2013
I think he might be Dave Mathis
Yep

Merrimack, NH

#27 Nov 27, 2013
rimshaw wrote:
Where do you work? If you don't want to say, what is your job title and position? I can see if you don't want to reveal your employer but what is your job? It's one thing to have fantasies but it's another if you make a statement of fact without any correlating data to back up what you say. Do you put the frosting on the half moons at Holland Farms?
Senior Level Engineer with multiple degrees working for himself for over the last 10 years.
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#28 Nov 27, 2013
I make 61, my wife makes 44, we have 2 kids, nice home, 2 new cars, is there hope or will we end up broke in end?
urwifescksdik

Liverpool, NY

#29 Nov 27, 2013
RIch and Proud wrote:
I am a Utica success story. I make a LOT of money and live in a great house. I eat out often in Uticas finest restaurants. I give generously to charity. My wife is hot and loves sex. Don't give up hope, fellow TOPIX friends. If you work hard, you might become like me.
Yes, your wife does love sex, I have been giving her the pork sausage for months now, she syas you cannot satisfy her.
Yep

Clinton, NY

#32 Nov 27, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Senior Level Engineer with multiple degrees working for himself for over the last 10 years.
I knew nobody would believe me but do you really think you can make that kind of money (especially as an engineer) working for someone else? That is why I went out on my own. Previous employers charged on average 3 times my salary when I did work for customers. Now I can charge less per hour but take more money home... Anyways back in the Utica area to enjoy Thanksgiving. Wishing everyone on Topix a Happy Thanksgiving as well!!
Same here

United States

#33 Nov 27, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew nobody would believe me but do you really think you can make that kind of money (especially as an engineer) working for someone else? That is why I went out on my own. Previous employers charged on average 3 times my salary when I did work for customers. Now I can charge less per hour but take more money home... Anyways back in the Utica area to enjoy Thanksgiving. Wishing everyone on Topix a Happy Thanksgiving as well!!
Same story but still help out at the original shop. Business is good and yes it's impossible for uticans to believe anyone makes more than 80k because it's mostly government positions there.
fatty

Clinton, NY

#34 Nov 27, 2013
You must work many jobs to support your gambling habit
Yep

Clinton, NY

#35 Nov 27, 2013
Same here wrote:
<quoted text>Same story but still help out at the original shop. Business is good and yes it's impossible for uticans to believe anyone makes more than 80k because it's mostly government positions there.
Yes. Obama and the change in policies have helped out my business as many companies don't want to hire full time employees. More work for the self employed who can juggle a couple of different contracts. Keeps me quite busy.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/01/news/economy/...
CNY

Syracuse, NY

#37 Nov 27, 2013
You are right, your wife IS hot! Thanks for keeping her for me. We are looking forward to your next trip away!
Save it lilfish

United States

#38 Nov 27, 2013
;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarks mills fire mans parade! 17 min Doctor Calling 9
Who was found in the canal? 38 min smile n wave 21
Is Liz Salerno dating her dad? 44 min Sup 72
Millennial Generation 55 min Hi failure 12
4 yo CHILD ABUSED BY SOWBOON IN BRICK HOUSING 1 hr Ufrica calling 137
I Just Love Riggies 1 hr No Riggies For Me 2
attns ELEVEN YEAR OLD HAS TWO KIDS BY BUCK 1 hr Laughing at you 16
Callihan WKTV 17 hr Utica Trash Bags 69

Utica Jobs

More from around the web