Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

I am a Utica success story. I make a LOT of money and live in a great house. I eat out often in Uticas finest restaurants. I give generously to charity. My wife is hot and loves sex. Don't give up hope, fellow TOPIX friends. If you work hard, you might become like me.
Reality Czech

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Dude, I hate to break it to you: you're not rich. You're rich for UTICA. And, frankly, even that's a stretch. But you should certainly be proud of what you have. But c'mon now.
Thought you made more

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

RIch and Proud wrote:
I am a Utica success story. I make a LOT of money and live in a great house. I eat out often in Uticas finest restaurants. I give generously to charity. My wife is hot and loves sex. Don't give up hope, fellow TOPIX friends. If you work hard, you might become like me.
Thought you made more than that Cretin Ian Hob. You disappoint all your loyal minions and friends. Keep lapping your mammy's rancid clam though so as not to disappoint her.
New York

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rich guy have ever watched one of those restaurant /bar remake shows? Gross. Next time you eat in one of those fine restaurants check out the kitchen or walk in cooler. Enjoy your meal rich guy.
if u could see

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality Czech wrote:
Dude, I hate to break it to you: you're not rich. You're rich for UTICA. And, frankly, even that's a stretch. But you should certainly be proud of what you have. But c'mon now.
That isnt how he would talk about it if he was truthful. These posts show you the emotional ceiling of these people. This isnt what normal people usually think about anyway.
Rich and Proud

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Thought you made more wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you made more than that Cretin Ian Hob. You disappoint all your loyal minions and friends. Keep lapping your mammy's rancid clam though so as not to disappoint her.
Why must you be so gross and disgting? Have you no respect?
Mr Common Sense

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

RIch and Proud wrote:
Just trying to wrap my head around to the fact that if all that was true, why you would feel the need to brag about it while putting down others. I know the answer and so do you!!
Rich and Proud

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Im not bragging or putting others down.I'm just proud of myself and am trying to inspire others to do the same.
DILLIGAF

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

RIch and Proud wrote:
Why would even a moron lie about how much money they make, and come up with such a mediocre amount:) it is truly laughable.
Thought you made more

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rich and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must you be so gross and disgting? Have you no respect?
Why must you lick manazzzz each and every day? Have you no respect for yourself?
STFU

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Rich and Proud wrote:
Im not bragging or putting others down.I'm just proud of myself and am trying to inspire others to do the same.
Yea okay moron, you're a legend in your own mind.
Rich and proud

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea okay moron, you're a legend in your own mind.
But I'm very generous with my money. I donate to Rescue Mission.
Buzzer

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

RIch and Proud wrote:
Hey, you must be new to Utica Topix. You're supposed to post that here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/TH43...
Hot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey post some pictures of your so-called hot wife. We want to see what the good life has to offer. Does she have harry tits?

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

RIch and Proud wrote:
I am a Utica failure. I'm poor as shite and live in a place I hate. I rarely eat out and have no money to help others. My girlfriend is busted and hates sex. I gave up hope. If you are unemployed you might become like me.
come on

Livonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Rich and Proud wrote:
Trying to tell others to do the same? lol That's like telling someone to pick their nose with their hands cuffed!
Rich and Proud

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

I worked and studied very hard in highschool and got good grades. I had to pay for my own college,so continued to study hard I didnt drink or do drugs. When I graduated college I got a good job,worked hard and have been promoted several times. Whats so hard about that plan? Anybody can do it.
Yep

Merrimack, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Rich and Proud wrote:
I worked and studied very hard in highschool and got good grades. I had to pay for my own college,so continued to study hard I didnt drink or do drugs. When I graduated college I got a good job,worked hard and have been promoted several times. Whats so hard about that plan? Anybody can do it.
You are not alone in the Utica area. Believe it or not about 1% of us in the area make that kind of money. I have a similar history as you but had some fun and did a little too much drinking through college...:-) Still worked out well for me like you in the end...

Actually $200K is good for our area but you would be surprised how many people make that kind of money nationally and within the state. Data shows 1.1% of households in Utica area have an income of $200K+. NY state average is over 6%... Obviously, this is household income so some of these stats would include households with more than one income.

http://www.city-data.com/income/income-Utica-...
Congratz

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

great story. Enjoy. If i were you, I would run away from Utica with all that money.
Yep

Merrimack, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Congratz wrote:
great story. Enjoy. If i were you, I would run away from Utica with all that money.
Why run away? I get to travel around the world for my job and live like a King when I come to the place I call home....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

276 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby O, A REAL GREAT GUY 4 min Bobby Lies and Riggies 6
aau basketball 4 min Date-less 32
Utica Coffee 5 min sue 1
342 Broadway Newport Rhode Island 8 min Bobbys Tatas 7
Rumors JV Basketball coach to apply for Var. po... 10 min Please Share 6
simone 21 min great person 1
The Worst Reference 22 min Bobby Lies and Riggies 8
Irish Fest 34 min lepricon 27
Who Else Needs A Boat 2 hr Bobby Lies and Riggies 25
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 2 hr Mondays are Fundays 118
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 4 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••