Shamrock Lady stands when she pees.

Shamrock Lady stands when she pees.

Posted in the Utica Forum

KY WELLER

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Shamrock left the bathroom door open the other day and I caught a glimpse of her going pee. She was standing up straight just like a man would. It was the strangest thing ever.
hank hill

New York, NY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
At least she's not f*ckin sheep havin little lambs. Can't say the same about you can we Mary?
Mary Mary

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
Shamrock left the bathroom door open the other day and I caught a glimpse of her going pee. She was standing up straight just like a man would. It was the strangest thing ever.
Not a day goes by that you don't show what a "lady" you are. You're sick, sick, sick.
Mary

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2013
hank hill wrote:
At least she's not f*ckin sheep havin little lambs. Can't say the same about you can we Mary?
You have such a nice way with the words hanky. The guys must line up to be with you.
hank hill

Highland, MI

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> You have such a nice way with the words hanky. The guys must line up to be with you.
I get my share of offers, thanks for your concern.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Mary Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a day goes by that you don't show what a "lady" you are. You're sick, sick, sick.
Talking to yourself again,I see.
Mary

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself again,I see.
Thats not my comment. Thats Shamrock you clueless fool.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> Thats not my comment. Thats Shamrock you clueless fool.
Get your septic pumped,you're full of shit!
KY WELLER

United States

#9 Mar 2, 2013
I sit when I pee.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 2, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
I sit when I pee.
I'd like to see a broad piss standing up, Mary.
Bodhisatva

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2013
She stands like a man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon's Tap Room 26 min Dumb Dumb 10
aly 1 hr all her kids 1
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 2 hr care 38
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 2 hr Hidingbehindtinte... 11
Michael "Sosa been stackin" Austin (Jan '14) 3 hr Vanilla ice 11
WKTV (Same as it ever was) (Sep '11) 3 hr DinkDink 75
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 4 hr truth hurts liberals 15

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages