Rome Police opens a new medical retur...

Rome Police opens a new medical return unit

There are 12 comments on the WKTV story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Rome Police opens a new medical return unit. In it, WKTV reports that:

The Rome Police Department opened a new "Med-Return Unit," Thursday. The Unit is a green metal container, where residents can discard their un-used, unwanted, and expired medication safely.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Great! Another perk for the RPD - free pills!
huntz hall

Tully, NY

#2 Oct 13, 2013
Be sure to leave the labels on with your name & address so they can run your name thru their computer base (DCJS,NYSPIN,etc.) so they can keep track of the drugs you take.
Lord

Blossvale, NY

#3 Oct 13, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
You're such a pos. A community organization provides them with a way to help with public safety, and you have to turn it into a slam against the RPD.

I'm still trying to figure out which one of them boned your boyfriend.
scum

Watertown, NY

#4 Oct 13, 2013
huntz hall wrote:
Be sure to leave the labels on with your name & address so they can run your name thru their computer base (DCJS,NYSPIN,etc.) so they can keep track of the drugs you take.
if your not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about sweetie

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 14, 2013
huntz hall wrote:
I hope you are taking medication for your paranoia. Usually if you are getting rid of medication it is because you no longer take it.

I think this is a great idea. Previously, you could only drop them off a couple times a year. For many people this is fine but when you are elderly or sickly you end up with a lot of extra pills. Unfortunately, some people have to worry about their children and grand children stealing them. I know a man who was recently in the hospital 4 times in 1 month. They changed his meds every time. You should see the pills he can't use now. This can be very confusing to the elderly. You should probably wait a little while in a case like this. The Dr. might change you back and we all know how expensive they are. But in my experience they never do. I think the Dr gets a kick back from the med companies if they keep prescribing more. lol Now I sound paranoid.
Grumpy68

Syracuse, NY

#6 Oct 14, 2013
at last! a placce i can take all my drugs i steal from patients!
huntz hall

Syracuse, NY

#7 Oct 14, 2013
So whats the big deal?? You have an old med you don't take...tear the label off & chuck it in the trash. Real rocket science here...

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 14, 2013
Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a pos. A community organization provides them with a way to help with public safety, and you have to turn it into a slam against the RPD.
I'm still trying to figure out which one of them boned your boyfriend.
Oopsie! Looks like I rubbed somebody the wrong way.

Get over it.
Lord

Blossvale, NY

#9 Oct 14, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
Oopsie! Looks like I rubbed somebody the wrong way.
Get over it.
Take your own advice, dildo. You're well known for being a miserable, jealous little pr*ck. Just because you're not man enough, don't hate. Be glad somebody's got an actual pair on them.

...and honey, you couldn't rub me ANY way. Your insignificant little skin tag wouldn't do a thing for me.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 14, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
at last! a placce i can take all my drugs i steal from patients!
Here you go acting retarded again. If I were going to steal pills from my clients the why would I bring them to the police station? If you are going to harass me try doing a better job.
say what

Watertown, NY

#11 Oct 15, 2013
You gotta be kidding me...you know all the good stuff will be gone anyways.Do you really think the corrupt pigs aren't going to sell the ones they don't eat. I know a couple that love to snort oxycontin,sleep their whole shift,then go home to beat the wife night after night ...now they have to keep it in their jurisdiction. Damn G.p.s...unit 121 nodding off in heroin haven ..OVER ...115 E.Bloomfield.l.o.l
yuup

Watertown, NY

#13 Oct 15, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
that sucks...now who's gonna buy all of my grandmothers oxycontin, percocet, and zoloft

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor's Statement 57 min Wow 11
nh football coach 57 min DADS JOB 20
Cross on mountain seen from thruway (Jul '08) 59 min ComingSoon 28
Kaitlyn Conley 2 1 hr Detective Spooner 9
Keeler Takes a Knee BOYCOTT KEELER 1 hr LoveTrump 7
Perverts who rape children 1 hr seriously 1
OD and opinions 1 hr Joe bag a donuts 1
NFL/NBA Players vs Trump 3 hr Pelosi 100
Gonna sit back and watch the show! 9 hr Vaginatuccipassalia 19
Daaaar She Blows 14 hr The Utica Tribe 25