Obama a Devout Muslim

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
frank

Clinton, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Muslims are killing the American people.. What part don't you American voters don't understand.. Don't vote for Obama he is for his people and his people only.. Ladies get ready to wear the burka on our heads.... Wake up wake up....
annabelle

Syracuse, NY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
frank wrote:
Muslims are killing the American people.. What part don't you American voters don't understand.. Don't vote for Obama he is for his people and his people only.. Ladies get ready to wear the burka on our heads.... Wake up wake up....
you're the one who has to wake up!!! You spout nonsense.
Some ppl are idiots

Whitesboro, NY

#3 Sep 25, 2012
annabelle wrote:
<quoted text>you're the one who has to wake up!!! You spout nonsense.
YEs these "ooootyicans" as people are starting to call them ARE that stupid! How else do you explain people who vote for dems and people like that judge bernie they are broadsiding up here? I really believe they're that stupid and gullible ESPECIALLY the nave Uticans so why not?
Ben Gleck

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Madonna admits obama is a MUSLIM.
Hmmm

Worcester, MA

#5 Sep 25, 2012
I don't care if he's a born again Martian. He's got my vote.

Since when are Muslims the enemy anyway? That's a pathetic and uninformed stance to take.

Doesn't anybody in this godforsaken country ever have an independent thought?
Obamas Fault

Baldwinsville, NY

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Obama did Pearl Harbor and he is black!!!
just me

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 26, 2012
If this is a God-forsaken country, why do you stay here? muslims believe that all non-muslims should die and that alone makes them enemies of a country built on Christianity. Any American who believes otherwise has a large case of anal-cranial invertess. I do not knowingly patronize ANY muslim owned businesses as I believe that they would use their profits against us. You believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your mother's beard and may your father become a Christian.
Hmmm

Worcester, MA

#9 Sep 26, 2012
You make my point for me. Substitute "Christian" for "Muslim" in any one of your statements, and you have the very reason for most wars, inhumanity,and distrust.

Hitler and his idiotic henchmen nearly eradicated the Jews in Europe with the same kind of hateful nonsense.

You don't know any Muslims, and that's just your first problem.
frank

Clinton, NY

#10 Sep 26, 2012
just me wrote:
If this is a God-forsaken country, why do you stay here? muslims believe that all non-muslims should die and that alone makes them enemies of a country built on Christianity. Any American who believes otherwise has a large case of anal-cranial invertess. I do not knowingly patronize ANY muslim owned businesses as I believe that they would use their profits against us. You believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your mother's beard and may your father become a Christian.
Thank you for this post you said it better than me.. Muslims killed Americans and people say they are good people ... I don't think so.. Obama is a Muslim and he worships as one... The muslims will rule this world someday keep making excusing for them Obama....
ron

Cicero, NY

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Obama is a Muslim and a LIAR

Libyan president to NBC: Anti-Islam film had 'nothing to do with' US Consulate attack
ron

Cicero, NY

#12 Sep 26, 2012
U.S. Officials Knew Libya Attacks Were Work of Al Qaeda Affiliates
Nagib Obala

New York, NY

#13 Sep 26, 2012
frank wrote:
You type at high school level, and you have shty argument going on Frank.
really

Little Falls, NY

#14 Sep 26, 2012
if obama was a muslim he would have not ordered the killing of bin laden you idiots.he calls himself a born again christain.his word is good enough for me.what rocket science proof do u have that says otherwise
comeon

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Ben Gleck wrote:
Madonna admits obama is a MUSLIM.
Madonna is no authority on anything!
Jessie

Clinton, NY

#16 Sep 26, 2012
The Intelligence of the American Voters what a shame to vote for Obama is a sin... I'm going to sit back from the Old TV set and watch the crap he does to the American People and I'm going to laugh at all who put him there and gave him the ticket to take down our country as we know it.....

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2012
If only we could go back to the halcyon days before Obama became President. You remember, when we were losing 800,000 jobs a month; when the economy lost 9% of its value in a 3 month period; when we were experiencing the worst economic decline since the Great Depression; when nearly every single major bank in the country was on the verge of insolvency; when the American auto industry was about to disappear.

Yeah, those were great times. For a f.cking lunatic.
Obama is Muslin

Syracuse, NY

#18 Sep 26, 2012
Obama did 9-11 and Pearl Harbor. Wake up 'Merica!
Chose Rom over Debt

Whitesboro, NY

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Truth Dig wrote:
If only we could go back to the halcyon days before Obama became President. You remember, when we were losing 800,000 jobs a month; when the economy lost 9% of its value in a 3 month period; when we were experiencing the worst economic decline since the Great Depression; when nearly every single major bank in the country was on the verge of insolvency; when the American auto industry was about to disappear.
Yeah, those were great times. For a f.cking lunatic.
Yeah but Obamas worse. FAR worse. Obama got our embassy attacked with his lackluster showing and apology tours. Record unemployment and debt. RECORD! You can't distract that way idiot. This isn't a choice between Bush and Obama anymore idiot. Wow how fkn retarded are you to think everyone is as much a simpleton as your stupidass is? You can't even debate without running off onto tangents. Never fails!
Obama is Muslin

Syracuse, NY

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Plus Obammy freed all them slaves and invented welfare!
Hmmm

United States

#21 Sep 26, 2012
He will have my vote in November. Willard thinks you should be able to open airplane windows. He's not bright enough to be President.

I'm part of the 47%. Worked all my life, own property, and pay my taxes...and wouldn't refuse to prove it if I were running for office.

Mitt Romney thinks Americans are stupid. We're not stupid enough to put him in the Oval Office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 8 min 197a24az 295
view from mommies basement 18 min Lemmy 14
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 43 min Lemmy 109
Trouble in New HArtford 1 hr Evictedvagatucci 3
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr justice 914
Kaitlyn Conley Declared Innocent 1 hr jim 7
Elaine Bonanza 1 hr Shut up 35
My Drive Through Utica 3 hr Oootika 33
Twin Ponds shoot em up 3 hr Carl_Jr 50
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 3 hr You are above this 78