Donovans Son 2nd DWI Arrest
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not the point

Syracuse, NY

#24 Jun 18, 2008
i don't think it was just that fact that he got a DWI. It is the fact that he ALMOST killed a 70 year old man. He took his car door off. This is not good. Andrew Donovan needs some serious alcohol classes that teach him what his parents obviously never did. This is serious, and it's beyond Donna. She needs to seek some advice....

Also, if this was anyone else it would be all over the FRONT PAGE. I find this fact to be disgusting that now it's just a small blotter.
315- Stop Snichin

Syracuse, NY

#25 Jun 18, 2008
70 year old shouldn't be out that late
unknown

AOL

#26 Jun 18, 2008
be thankful he was not killed or anyone else..he will face his charges and do whatever he has to to correct his offenses and get proper treatment.

It can be anyone's child in the same position..But, he is being judged more harshly because of his mother's position...it could have been one of your kids and how would you feel reading these blogs...some are very mean...don't judge others until you look at yourself and no one is perfect...we all make bad choices some times in your lives..but correcting them and moving on is the most important thing..amen.
snicher

Syracuse, NY

#27 Jun 18, 2008
315- Stop Snichin wrote:
70 year old shouldn't be out that late
Yea they should be in bed like the UNDERAGERS
snicher

Syracuse, NY

#30 Jun 18, 2008
Donna should resign. Her and her son should go to "mommy and me" classes at the Jewish Community Center for bonding

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#31 May 24, 2014
Captain Insaneo wrote:
Donna Donovans 20 Y.O. Son was arrested Sun. A.M. following a hit and run accident in the Varick Street Business District. New Hartford Police apprehended him at his home in South Woods at 1:47 A.M.. Mr. Donovan blew a .19 and was charged with Aggravated DWI (which is the chage for a 2nd DWI Offense). The article is a small crime report on page 4 B. Now if this was an x councilmans son it would have made front page. We will watch carefully what happens with this case.
Interesting.
Rashy Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#32 May 25, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
A thread and post from 2008, 16 f'ing years ago, is "interesting" to Rashy Dave Smith. That's the definition of pathetic and funny!
ohyeah

Utica, NY

#33 May 25, 2014
Rashy Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
A thread and post from 2008, 16 f'ing years ago, is "interesting" to Rashy Dave Smith. That's the definition of pathetic and funny!
Actually, it was six years ago not sixteen. You need some serious developmental math starting with adding and subtracting. You stand right next to Dave as far as being the definition of pathetic and funny, only in your case, you get a special stupid award.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#34 May 25, 2014
Rashy Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they're still relevant trashy. Does the truth hurt? Nice math btw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you urgently seeking for a loan to improve ... (Dec '12) 2 min nelsonmorgan 23
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 10 min Who 1
Steve Garramone & Ray "Nub" Durso To Open Resta... 17 min Peter 3
What are signs if my girlfriend uses heroin 19 min les 9
Who's going to the Corvette show in Sylvan Beac... 24 min ZAD 1
Kelly Boys in Utica and Whitesboro 29 min Know them well 11
top basketball players 39 min bob 28
First source federal union 1 hr Dollars 11
List of OC Pistol Permit holders now online! 1 hr Wrong 12
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 3 hr Eat daily 15
wktv mornings 8 hr Geroger 91

Utica Jobs

More from around the web