Donovans Son 2nd DWI Arrest

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Captain Insaneo

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jun 18, 2008
Donna Donovans 20 Y.O. Son was arrested Sun. A.M. following a hit and run accident in the Varick Street Business District. New Hartford Police apprehended him at his home in South Woods at 1:47 A.M.. Mr. Donovan blew a .19 and was charged with Aggravated DWI (which is the chage for a 2nd DWI Offense). The article is a small crime report on page 4 B. Now if this was an x councilmans son it would have made front page. We will watch carefully what happens with this case.
WATCHER

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2008
wonder what would have happened if it was a priest oh wait we all know that
Babble On

New York, NY

#4 Jun 18, 2008
Lets keep this topic at the top of the Forum.
yourfired

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2008
i see that it didn't make front page like the priest did..i thought another topix poster said it did...but it didn't..how sad. Is Donna an enabler?
Father Valentine

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jun 18, 2008
People in New Hartford have whispered for years what an awful mother she is. I guess the roosters are coming home to roost.
Father Valentine

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jun 18, 2008
And by the way Captain Insaneo, I'd be careful about saying that it's his second DWI arrest. Since December 2006, if your Blood Alcohol Count is above .18%, as Donovan's was, you are charged with Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated.
Varick Street Chaos

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jun 18, 2008
This will get squashed. ECR is a realitive of DD. He will call Arcuri who will call Philo... Just watch....
Nothing will happen! Elitest protection.

Let me show this repeat punk what a can of justice looks like! Obviously, Mom and Dad better get junior some help real fast before he kills someone.
Nuke

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2008
Not condoning DWI, but the kid make a mistake. However, I find VERY hypocritical that it did not make the front page like the Rev. Krul's DWAI did. Another example of the garbage newspaper we have in our community.
Earle Reed

Reno, NV

#10 Jun 18, 2008
I got it all under control. Donna is a relative of mine and I'm calling Ray Philo to let him know that it was all a big mistake. In fact, they got the wrong guy. It was a guy who looked like Andrew that was driving.

If any of my New Hartford citizens has a problem with that...well just get over it. Remember, I run the town
No Earle

Ithaca, NY

#11 Jun 18, 2008
The kid blew NINE times the legal limit for a person under 21. God couldn't even get him out of this one.
Foss

Lake Placid, NY

#12 Jun 18, 2008
Isn't there a zero tolerance policy for DWI if you are under 21 years old? Don't they burn you at the stake for that?
Neo

Reno, NV

#13 Jun 18, 2008
Two DWI's within 90Days. He blew 9X's the limit.

I think castration and intestinal cleansing is in order. That's for Donna. As far as Andrew a good flogging would work.
Foss wrote:
Isn't there a zero tolerance policy for DWI if you are under 21 years old? Don't they burn you at the stake for that?
Frankfort Center

AOL

#14 Jun 18, 2008
shit coverage by the observer disgrace as usual,that why i canceled my subscription,i urge other's to do the same
Wish it was the OD forum

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Jun 18, 2008
Hmmm. I wonder who will cover the legion baseball scene while little Andy is grounded to his room. His blog will have to suffice, until he gets off house arrest, hahahaha!
I guess Donna and Jerry, don't keep a close enough rein on the lad, if he is out at 2 AM driving drunk at 19. Donna and Jerry must have been at a cocktail party or something. At nineteen I was still required to comply with my parents rules, and still had a curfew as long as I lived in their house.
yourfired

AOL

#16 Jun 18, 2008
His grandfather would be very upset with this.

Since: Oct 07

Utica

#17 Jun 18, 2008
For the record I did not start this post. Likely some politico that has been the subject of several barrels of ink.
Remember to look for the Captain and his Big Wheel to ensure Authenticity.
Father Valentine wrote:
And by the way Captain Insaneo, I'd be careful about saying that it's his second DWI arrest. Since December 2006, if your Blood Alcohol Count is above .18%, as Donovan's was, you are charged with Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated.
Level 3

Since: Apr 08

NOT From New Hartford

#18 Jun 18, 2008
Captain Insaneo wrote:
For the record I did not start this post. Likely some politico that has been the subject of several barrels of ink.
Remember to look for the Captain and his Big Wheel to ensure Authenticity.
<quoted text>
Big wheel of authenticity. I like that
Assassinate yourself

Manlius, NY

#20 Jun 18, 2008
So what big whup? The boy was driving drunk. Nowadays a friggin federal offense. Better off murdering someone or selling crack than driving drunk. NO harm no foul.

The reason why DWI's are such a big deal is so the man can attempt to jail regular law abiding citizens. Get off the kids back. He's a regular kid and you are attacking him for who his parents are. He made a mistake, no one was hurt. Get over it.
Above the law

Galeton, PA

#21 Jun 18, 2008
The point is - they should not be above the law
315- Stop Snichin

Syracuse, NY

#23 Jun 18, 2008
Not his 2nd DWI Captain Insaneo is just retarded and talks about something thats not true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Paul Ragusa? (Mar '17) 16 min Warden 29
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 27 min Pissed off 156
Water Board Rate Hike AGAIN 1 hr Meeting with MVWA 10
Non-Profit Agenices Chief Executive Salary 1 hr Charity Bogus Non... 6
Family court race 3 hr Longshot 54
What's With MJV and MJS 3 hr Welfare wonders 3
Utica comets season tickets 3 hr Welfare wonders 22
Why always destroying! 3 hr Hello zipwit 49
Cover up at OCJ 4 hr Book him Dano 30
Scumbags of Utica! Name one! 7 hr Whats the excuse 14