Taylor Harris -WUTQ
Clifton Park is paradise

Madison, NY

#1 Aug 22, 2013
Taylor Harris is hot! I always thought she was a good looking woman before, but now she has dropped 80 lbs, and has LASIK surgery, has a personal trainer to build up her leg strength. Next the radio station will trade ad time to get her breast enhancements to 44DD.
Utica LOL

Hamden, CT

#2 Aug 22, 2013
You got that right!! I make millions sucking male cccrrraaaappppwholes in CP!! They don't call me fat rashy Cliffy the cowardly manwhole lapping moron for nothing!
Tomato Pie Face

Madison, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Why is dating that jerk Mark Piersma from the boring/kiss ass talk show? She is way too hot for a dirt bag like that!
Mark stinks

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
Why is dating that jerk Mark Piersma from the boring/kiss ass talk show? She is way too hot for a dirt bag like that!
He is kind of a tool bag now that you mention it. What strange couple. She will inevitably wake up and dump his deadbeat loser ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 6 min tmz 10
Utica OD Raised Price 12 min Inside Info 5
Who Is a Paying For The Hospital? 15 min total waste 13
Halbritter keeping Keeler afloat 23 min Truth Mighty 5
What SizeIs Claudia’s Bra Size? 30 min Nothing there 2
criminal investigations handed up from congress 49 min Right 6
Nano Hospital 53 min Try This 7
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 1 hr Vote For Claudia 48
nole must go 1 hr Brian 25
New Hartford Central School District finances 1 hr Katie 30