Rocco Giruzzi A Stooge

Rocco Giruzzi A Stooge

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cory

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Utica Common Council member Rocco Giruzzi, Republican of South Utica, is a "RINO," just like his buddies Picente, Testa, Julian, Brooks, Hobaica and all the rest. Rocco is an airhead who does what he's told to do -- that's how he got the nomination, support, elected and re-elected. Rocco is part of the problem and needs to go. He has no more integrity than that imbecile Frank Meola.

Rocco's brother Tommy is a go between and a loser. Rocco's father Bobby is a foul-mouthed loser, thief and degenerate gambler who left his wife and kids for Off Track Betting and every tramp who would go to bed with him.

Rocco is a product of his surroundings. Scum corrupt, you name it.
Rocco Giruzzi

Warren, NJ

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Cory wrote:
Utica Common Council member Rocco Giruzzi, Republican of South Utica, is a "RINO," just like his buddies Picente, Testa, Julian, Brooks, Hobaica and all the rest. Rocco is an airhead who does what he's told to do -- that's how he got the nomination, support, elected and re-elected. Rocco is part of the problem and needs to go. He has no more integrity than that imbecile Frank Meola.
Rocco's brother Tommy is a go between and a loser. Rocco's father Bobby is a foul-mouthed loser, thief and degenerate gambler who left his wife and kids for Off Track Betting and every tramp who would go to bed with him.
Rocco is a product of his surroundings. Scum corrupt, you name it.
Listen here, jerky. I'll wrack your head with a ratchet. You ain't got nobody down there that will work like I do. I'll work circles around you, tough guy.
Sunset

AOL

#3 Nov 7, 2012
It seems the family is throwing out insults.I never knew this about Giruzzi.Is it true?
Larry Curly and Moe

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Rocco Giruzzi is a Stooge?!! We take that as an insult!!
What

Ithaca, NY

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Tommy is the biggest loser in that family
Constituent

AOL

#6 Nov 8, 2012
How is this guy a councilman as he is a teacher and coach.Try to get him on the phone.Impossible.
Bob

Syracuse, NY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Rocco does what Julian and Picente tell him to do. He is a dishonest person. Just ask his first wife. He's clueless and does give a damn. He's just in it for the money.
he has

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
fetishes
Loser

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Cory wrote:
Utica Common Council member Rocco Giruzzi, Republican of South Utica, is a "RINO," just like his buddies Picente, Testa, Julian, Brooks, Hobaica and all the rest. Rocco is an airhead who does what he's told to do -- that's how he got the nomination, support, elected and re-elected. Rocco is part of the problem and needs to go. He has no more integrity than that imbecile Frank Meola.
Rocco's brother Tommy is a go between and a loser. Rocco's father Bobby is a foul-mouthed loser, thief and degenerate gambler who left his wife and kids for Off Track Betting and every tramp who would go to bed with him.
Rocco is a product of his surroundings. Scum corrupt, you name it.
Rocco is pathetic. He is extremely dumb and nearly illiterate. He doesn't really teach... He assists teachers while they do the teaching. He is a womanizer too... Or tries to be. Cheated on first wife with some black college girl and disgraces his 2nd wife too. He can barely speak English, yet he is making city decisions? Laughing stock. This guy is a joke...
Ellen

AOL

#10 Nov 9, 2012
I was never impressed with the guy.He started his career with Julian his buddy.Giruzzi is in a class with our mayor but he is a teacher.Proves anyone can be a teacher today.
dont trust him

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
this guy is a habitual liar. He talks about evryone.He bad mouths the mayor,the superintendent of schools,other council members and others he teaches with. Hes bad news and karma is a bitch. Oh and yes FACT he bad mouths the upd every single day
Harold

AOL

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Why is he against the police dept?
Burford

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocco is pathetic. He is extremely dumb and nearly illiterate. He doesn't really teach... He assists teachers while they do the teaching. He is a womanizer too... Or tries to be. Cheated on first wife with some black college girl and disgraces his 2nd wife too. He can barely speak English, yet he is making city decisions? Laughing stock. This guy is a joke...
how can he be illiterate he has a masters degree. as im sure you do.
irony

Herkimer, NY

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocco is pathetic. He is extremely dumb and nearly illiterate. He doesn't really teach... He assists teachers while they do the teaching. He is a womanizer too... Or tries to be. Cheated on first wife with some black college girl and disgraces his 2nd wife too. He can barely speak English, yet he is making city decisions? Laughing stock. This guy is a joke...
Jealousy is rampant in this thread. Anonymously, you denegrate a well-known professional and well-liked, based upon his being re elected multiple times. You have no credibility.
Oliver

AOL

#15 Nov 19, 2012
He was re-elected because of weak opposition and his phony mothers day greetings.His father is a big gambler.
Breaking News

Herkimer, NY

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Oliver wrote:
He was re-elected because of weak opposition and his phony mothers day greetings.His father is a big gambler.
Are you sure maybe it is the color of his car you don't like?:) LOL
In The Know

AOL

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Rocco talks about all his colleagues and has few friends in the teaching profession.
Jay

AOL

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Does he have a drinking problem?
no cred

Herkimer, NY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
Does he have a drinking problem?
Does the 'J' stand for jealousy?
Olivia

AOL

#20 Nov 20, 2012
That Giruzzi is a horrible council person.He is rude and only friendly at election time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 52 min CatsRule 143
EVERYWHERE you look Utica has SERIOUS problems 1 hr Elana 89
prostitution 1 hr Ralphie 4
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 1 hr DaveFFace 60
good motorcycle mechanic in the area 1 hr resident 2
Everyone on Topix is TAZZ SOCIOPATH THINKS 1 hr Grow up and get a... 25
Who is Cecile Pikus? 2 hr UticanDVe 10
rob esche getting divorced 2 hr DumpedDave 20
Babes North Utica What Is Up With The Owner?? D... 3 hr Old 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages