Only registered members should post on Topix.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2014
This board would be much better if you had to register with a valid email account before you could post. That would allow moderators to clean up most of the crap on here. It no longer is worth coming to the Utica board.
NanoPigs Need Revenue

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2014
IOW: Sad feeble oooOOotiKKan is MAD that people can talk about what a bunch of phony welfare job pubic servant heroes they all are all day.

We tried it that way, the lies piled up so high now we're just saying it.

If you don't like it don't read I don't see YOUR name listed anywhere.

Typical feeble-minded whiner uticans. Can't DO better so they need to lie and PRETEND they do better and HIDE the truths.

Worked wonders for you so far with the OD and WKTV now few people trust them. Cry me a river whiner. Any other ineffective rants and feeble attempts at stopping the sad truths from coming out? Maybe you all shoulda thought about this when you were having things your way. Obviously your way failed, you didn't become prison-job-racist-poverty-hole for nothing!

Enjoy! You seem to want it this way since you don't want people to know what you really are!
Really

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2014
wellimjustsaying wrote:
This board would be much better if you had to register with a valid email account before you could post. That would allow moderators to clean up most of the crap on here. It no longer is worth coming to the Utica board.
If there's nothing on here about you and/or you're doing nothing to earn a spot on a thread, then get over it. Besides, you are not posting under your real name. That's a little hypocritical, isn't it???

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Jan 26, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's nothing on here about you and/or you're doing nothing to earn a spot on a thread, then get over it. Besides, you are not posting under your real name. That's a little hypocritical, isn't it???
How am I being hypocritical? I always post under my registered user name. I never said you shuld have to use your legal name.
Im guessing

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2014
wellimjustsaying wrote:
I agree. This forum is a disgrace to say the least. someone might start an interesting subject but it quickly becomes consumed with nonsense and insults. I don't think the owners of this forum care very much about that because they're making good money with all the pop-ups.
Ranting Sgt Hauck

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't argue with the feeble lying ooOOoootiKKa retards: They claim to have all the answers even when BUSTED being the phony, truth-avoiding hypocrites they are.

Uticans are so cowardly about the truth.

I guess it's much easier to attack the messenger historically, Utica has a long long history of this.

It's how they got to be the "cosmopolitan sports-entertainment city" full of poorly educated, illiterate pubic-servant championing lowlife racists they are. The results speak volumes and yes you just made a great example for everyone to see how uticans roll:

Don't attack the problems we need them to live off of... attack the messengers... Cops got a $2M dollar negligent death lawsuit??

SHHHHHHhhhhh! Don't tell the Tomato pie and Riggies aficionados about it it will make us look "bad".

Ya fcking losers you so deserve to be where you ended up. Now wallow in your corrupt feces laden unaccountable cesspool and STFU whiner!

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Jan 26, 2014
NanoPigs Need Revenue wrote:
IOW: Sad feeble oooOOotiKKan is MAD that people can talk about what a bunch of phony welfare job pubic servant heroes they all are all day.
We tried it that way, the lies piled up so high now we're just saying it.
If you don't like it don't read I don't see YOUR name listed anywhere.
Typical feeble-minded whiner uticans. Can't DO better so they need to lie and PRETEND they do better and HIDE the truths.
Worked wonders for you so far with the OD and WKTV now few people trust them. Cry me a river whiner. Any other ineffective rants and feeble attempts at stopping the sad truths from coming out? Maybe you all shoulda thought about this when you were having things your way. Obviously your way failed, you didn't become prison-job-racist-poverty-hole for nothing!
Enjoy! You seem to want it this way since you don't want people to know what you really are!
I don't mind you ripping on the OD or WKTV or the local politicians. That was not the crap I was talking about.

I get sick of coming on here and seeing 50 racist posts in a row from the same person. There is no need to flood the board with the same 50 posts every day just to bring them to the top.

I also get sick of seeing hundreds of posts every day back and forth regarding cretin and cliffy and Dave Smith, etc.

I also get sick of the people that start a topic just so that they can respond to their own post under 20 different names.

By the way...I would never live in Utica, but I do often go to Utica and New hartford because that is where most of the businesses are located.

Lastly, I have used the same registerd user name on here for the past year. I never advocated to use real legal names on here.

OK, I am done whining for now. Your turn...
shakitssa

Ridgeland, MS

#9 Jan 26, 2014
Ranting Sgt Hauck wrote:
<quoted text>Don't argue with the feeble lying ooOOoootiKKa retards: They claim to have all the answers even when BUSTED being the phony, truth-avoiding hypocrites they are.
Uticans are so cowardly about the truth.
I guess it's much easier to attack the messenger historically, Utica has a long long history of this.
It's how they got to be the "cosmopolitan sports-entertainment city" full of poorly educated, illiterate pubic-servant championing lowlife racists they are. The results speak volumes and yes you just made a great example for everyone to see how uticans roll:
Don't attack the problems we need them to live off of... attack the messengers... Cops got a $2M dollar negligent death lawsuit??
SHHHHHHhhhhh! Don't tell the Tomato pie and Riggies aficionados about it it will make us look "bad".
Ya fcking losers you so deserve to be where you ended up. Now wallow in your corrupt feces laden unaccountable cesspool and STFU whiner!
YOYO my Nas, dat cuz I tink we just ue dat man, dem no good cuz not let us take dat who moneys cuz eyes need dat forty.
Ranting Sgt Hauck Above

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2014
shakitssa wrote:
<quoted text> YOYO my Nas, dat cuz I tink we just ue dat man, dem no good cuz not let us take dat who moneys cuz eyes need dat forty.
Why is it, Sgt Houck, that anytime someone questions the phucktard show we all know as the UPD your racist ranty retard ass feels unable to restrain yourself from flying off the deep end?

In case you're the last idiot to realize this phuckface, everyone knows who you are Steve so just stop the racist pro-upd hero rants and stfu. A few people are upset in your circle now people are talking-- now everyone knows it's you-- You act the same defensive way in person anytime someone dares challenge your weak end-user POV "awesome wisdom" and supersekrit SUNY Know-nothing supersekurity degree" taught by do-nothing liberal retards i n cny but you've been duped kiddo! CYHMN style AGAIN. So get ready to keep seeing this to remind yourself to STFU now we know.

The Utica NY poLICE didn't get their reputation out of thin air no matter how many times you run around like a sad retard and call people welfare recipients. If anything Steve it just shows your head is permanently stuck in a toilet mad at the world who did better. Really, go off yourself and save your family and co workers at the Utica NY poLICE Dept. a huge huge favor.

Thank you very much!
its there OCD

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2014
wellimjustsaying wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind you ripping on the OD or WKTV or the local politicians. That was not the crap I was talking about.
I get sick of coming on here and seeing 50 racist posts in a row from the same person. There is no need to flood the board with the same 50 posts every day just to bring them to the top.
I also get sick of seeing hundreds of posts every day back and forth regarding cretin and cliffy and Dave Smith, etc.
I also get sick of the people that start a topic just so that they can respond to their own post under 20 different names.
By the way...I would never live in Utica, but I do often go to Utica and New hartford because that is where most of the businesses are located.
Lastly, I have used the same registerd user name on here for the past year. I never advocated to use real legal names on here.
OK, I am done whining for now. Your turn...
U should note that the 500 racist posts a day happen whenever people point out what a joke the pubic servant-sector is there. The police are the lowest common denominator there and owe their very job security to posting race rants as if that's an excuse for their failures. That's on them we don't post race posts but we do bury them and make sure everyone sees the painfully obvious connection to the race posts and the LEOs.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Jan 26, 2014
its there OCD wrote:
<quoted text> Ever since cretin and cliffy started these threads it's never been the same. There relations from Utica put them up to this after the elections and when they lost.
What are the names of the politicians that lost that you are referring to?
its there OCD

United States

#15 Jan 26, 2014
wellimjustsaying wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yeah the Rome Gnome sure has us all figured out LOL!

I think all of them are lowlife utica is inworkable. So yeah keep thinking I wanted to be mayor of failhole usa lol! You two make a great detective pair!

Level 2

Location hidden

#16 Jan 26, 2014
its there OCD wrote:
<quoted text> Ever since cretin and cliffy started these threads it's never been the same. There relations from Utica put them up to this after the elections and when they lost.
To the person posting as:

"its there OCD" from ROME

Yeah

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2014
Yeah yeah! I can't wait to see who we get accused of being next lol!
to ms cop hater

Utica, NY

#19 Jan 26, 2014
nobody respects you and the crew of fantasy "wes" you run with. You are viewed as insane @ best and you are just an ignorant uselss pos.

some more truth for you to attack and try to counter with your retared bs.

and above all you are a huge coward and punk

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Jan 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Yeah yeah! I can't wait to see who we get accused of being next lol!
I am curious to find out too. I have no idea other than the cliffy / cretin / dave smith allegations that have been posted here.

Did you or a relative or friend have a bad political / criminal / business / psychological or employee experience in Utica in the past? Or a combination of all of the above? Or something else? What was it?

I do not want to live in Utica either, but I don't devote my life to bashing the city on a message board.

Level 2

Location hidden

#22 Jan 28, 2014
Still no response?
yes

Whitesboro, NY

#24 Jan 28, 2014
I know who cretin and cliffy are
No U dont

United States

#25 Jan 28, 2014
No, you don't or you'd be running yourCumfunnel already.
Cranky

Marcy, NY

#27 Jan 29, 2014
Too many web tough folk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NH development means more flooding 3 min Pat Jizzinski 7
YWCA-Natalie Brown (May '11) 21 min Charlie 70
Parkway Drugs Pharmacy is the Worst. 21 min Walton Greed 16
Bernadette Romano-Clark 25 min The facts of life 24
Creep priest in Farnkfoert 38 min joseph 80
Matt Scialdone 48 min Bill Potoczny 15
Presbyterian Home 57 min Scary 10
OMG fat firemen on tv 2 hr Excuses Excuses 7
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 3 hr Take that bow 295
Who is the Best Cancer Doctor in the area? 8 hr Ex Utican 6