What happened to Charlestown Outlet?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#26 Jun 22, 2014
Walter Kovacs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? What difference does it make to you? Is your other life so miserable that being "right" on the internet is the only validation of your existence? Sure seems like it. We all know you're really living the good life, and being an internet tough guy is not really how you spend your days....though the more you reply, the more obvious it really is.
No. I have it pretty good actually but thanks for your concern.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#27 Jun 22, 2014
joe wrote:
<quoted text>its sliding because of trash like you moved in
In typical utican fashion you have it totally backwards. It's sliding because people like me have left and still are.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#28 Jun 22, 2014
pedestrian wrote:
Walter Kovacs hit the nail right on the head about riggies,he's got him figured out !
Another typical utican "rah rah" message.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#29 Jun 22, 2014
he is a jerk off wrote:
He should only be commenting on his hometown area ,not the Utica area. Defiinetly a head case.
Oh really utican? Then you should never ever comment or have an opinion on anything not utican related...which would be easy because nothing of significance happens in that area.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#31 Jun 22, 2014
i dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>I don't live in Utica ! TRUTH !!!!
No?
Utica Positivity Brigade

Blossvale, NY

#32 Jun 22, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really utican? Then you should never ever comment or have an opinion on anything not utican related...which would be easy because nothing of significance happens in that area.
I've visited a bunch of southern cities, but I don't live in them. Am I not allowed to talk about them??

A bit hypocritical, I'd say.... Riggies KNOWS Utica... Riggie's lived here. Yet Uticans talk crap about other cities that they've never even visited before!!! I remember things like, "San Francisco sucks because they're all fake there! And Syracuse sucks because they're all about money! Georgia is the suck because they're all redneck hicks! I know because my professor's cousin's grocery bagger's baby momma's aunt visited [insert city here] and hated it! Utica is better!!! They're all jealous of us!!!" but yet they'd never personally stepped foot outside of Oneida County.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#33 Jun 22, 2014
Utica Positivity Brigade wrote:
<quoted text>
I've visited a bunch of southern cities, but I don't live in them. Am I not allowed to talk about them??
A bit hypocritical, I'd say.... Riggies KNOWS Utica... Riggie's lived here. Yet Uticans talk crap about other cities that they've never even visited before!!! I remember things like, "San Francisco sucks because they're all fake there! And Syracuse sucks because they're all about money! Georgia is the suck because they're all redneck hicks! I know because my professor's cousin's grocery bagger's baby momma's aunt visited [insert city here] and hated it! Utica is better!!! They're all jealous of us!!!" but yet they'd never personally stepped foot outside of Oneida County.
Unfortunately I know utica too well. Get out!!!
Riggies

Waterville, NY

#34 Jun 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I know utica too well. Get out!!!
Nobody cares what you know. Shut your damned pie hole for once. You shoulda been beat more as a child because you have no self discipline or respect for others of us that are human. You shall hopefully burn and rot in hell for all your foolishness on this awesome web site.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#35 Jun 23, 2014
Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares what you know. Shut your damned pie hole for once. You shoulda been beat more as a child because you have no self discipline or respect for others of us that are human. You shall hopefully burn and rot in hell for all your foolishness on this awesome web site.
You're burning in hell right now. Look where you live.
Unbelievable

Utica, NY

#36 Jun 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You're burning in hell right now. Look where you live.
And boy oh boy you sure must be feeling the heat too...all you talk about is Utica! You sure do love us! You seem to have all kinds of "inside info" that those who live here only would know about (if they are even true). Also don't bother with the " smart enough to use the internet" either. Sure, some stuff might there, but not all you spew out. And if it is, you must be spending a lot of time searching and searching. Most people who have what you " claim" to have, are busy living life, and not wasting time obsessing about a place they " no longer live in". Because after all, why should what happens here affect you? I'll answer that, because that so called life you are living is right here. People who are stuck in a place they hate, around the people they hate, dealing with politics and police they hate...whose life generally sucks...are doing what?? They are on topix, posting the same old garbage, day in and day out for years. And before you say " what about you, you're on here", I will redirect you to re-read this post. I am not on here daily with the same rants, and pop in a few times a week to check a topic totally unrelated to the usual negativity on here.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#37 Jun 23, 2014
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
And boy oh boy you sure must be feeling the heat too...all you talk about is Utica! You sure do love us! You seem to have all kinds of "inside info" that those who live here only would know about (if they are even true). Also don't bother with the " smart enough to use the internet" either. Sure, some stuff might there, but not all you spew out. And if it is, you must be spending a lot of time searching and searching. Most people who have what you " claim" to have, are busy living life, and not wasting time obsessing about a place they " no longer live in". Because after all, why should what happens here affect you? I'll answer that, because that so called life you are living is right here. People who are stuck in a place they hate, around the people they hate, dealing with politics and police they hate...whose life generally sucks...are doing what?? They are on topix, posting the same old garbage, day in and day out for years. And before you say " what about you, you're on here", I will redirect you to re-read this post. I am not on here daily with the same rants, and pop in a few times a week to check a topic totally unrelated to the usual negativity on here.
It's nothing but pure comedy. And yes I do know a lot about the goings on there. It's not hard to read. Enjoy utica!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#38 Jun 23, 2014
I hear that charleston will be made into a historical building. Almost ten million in grant money targeted for its restoration.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#39 Jun 23, 2014
I hear that charleston will be made into a historical building. Almost ten million in grant money targeted for its restoration.
False. Bobby o is having it transformed into luxury timeshares.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#41 Jun 27, 2014
Utica Positivity Brigade wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHAHAHAHa DUDE STOP IT really. I'm going to have a heart attack. Damn. haha!:-D
Sorry. It's just too easy.:)
Robert T Oliveira Fraud

Clifton Park, NY

#42 Jun 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Sorry. It's just too easy.:)
You are under investigation by my team.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#43 Jun 28, 2014
Robert T Oliveira Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really nervous cracky.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#44 Jun 29, 2014
Robert T Oliveira Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you published your report yet?
Riggies For Everyone

Schenectady, NY

#45 Jun 29, 2014
Maybe they could fix up the old Charlestown Mall and make it into The National Museum Of Riggies!!
Ooooooticans could be proud of their history!!
Nothing says love like ignorant Oooooootican greaseballs talking about the "good old days " when mom and grandma slaved in a hot kitchen all day long preparing food for ignorant , ungrateful Oooooootican men who sat on the couch speaking with that STUPID Oooootica accent as they drank and farted.
Are you greaseballs kidding me? LOL!!!
Oooootica is the the place that the whole state warns everyone to stay away from!
Where I went to college everyone said if you wanted to be sure to get laid then you should hit on a girl from Utica. Absolutely true!!! If mommy and daddy greaseball only knew how many guys their precious Bella had taken it in the back door at the SUNY schools they all go to they wouldn't believe it !!
You people are SICK!!
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Schenectady, NY

#46 Jun 29, 2014
Riggies For Everyone wrote:
Maybe they could fix up the old Charlestown Mall and make it into The National Museum Of Riggies!!
Nothing says love like ignorant Oooooootican greaseballs talking about the "good old days " when mom and grandma slaved in a hot kitchen all day long preparing food for ignorant , ungrateful Oooooootican men who sat on the couch speaking with that STUPID Oooootica accent as they drank and farted.
Oooootica is the the place that the whole state warns everyone to stay away from!
Where I went to college everyone said if you wanted to be sure to get laid then you should hit on a girl from Utica. Absolutely true!!! If mommy and daddy greaseball only knew how many guys their precious Bella had taken it in the back door at the SUNY schools they all go to they wouldn't believe it !!
You people are SICK!!
This is sick! It's true though, most of it.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#47 Jun 29, 2014
Riggies For Everyone wrote:
You people are SICK!!
Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all local musicians that should have made it (Nov '09) 37 min Crazy 177
prostitution 45 min Jimmy Kong 30
Kraze 1 hr Spletch 2
labor laws 2 hr nys 20
Just took a dump 2 hr Throne Man 2
attn 75 PERCENT OF THE WORLDS POOREST COUNTRIES... 2 hr forty six taber 67
the mASSena REGGIN LYING APE OBAMA FEED WOMEN 2 hr forty six taber 10
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 8 hr hahaha 32
Massive Gorilla Fight at Ocean Blue Thu Sospads 31

Utica Jobs