Unbelievable

Utica, NY

#23 Jun 22, 2014
Utica is stuck wrote:
<quoted text>
How ignorant are you? So when someone speaks out the more they reply is a negative? Oh my goodness you're dumb.
The person was commenting on the frequency of this person's same monotonous rants, his constant posts to topics unrelated to his posts, his attacks on people based on their location, and his demeaning of anyone from this area as well as outlying areas. Yes, they are all negative, and based on his perception. If you had read some of them before you called them "ignorant" and "dumb", you would what they were referring too.
he is a jerk off

Utica, NY

#24 Jun 22, 2014
He should only be commenting on his hometown area ,not the Utica area. Defiinetly a head case.
Utica Positivity Brigade

Utica, NY

#25 Jun 22, 2014
Wow wrote:
You people think that only Lowly Utica is going thru hard times.......Well because you never leave this area so you wouldn't know about other cities going thru the same problems and worse!! Damm I know this is the Utica forum but WTF LOOK AROUND PEOPLE!!
Wow. You're not exactly visiting the right cities, are you? hahaha...
There's a reason why Central NYers (specifically from the Mohawk Valley) are flocking to North Carolina like mad... Charlotte turned itself around in the past 4 years, and Raleigh has always been doing well.

Sure there are cities that are doing "worse" but only in certain areas, while doing MUCH better in others. I remember someone saying, "I visited Elmira and it wasn't any better than Utica." Well, DUH. Visit a city that's doing mediocre or well.(especially outside of NY!) Heck, even Las Vegas has a down economy, but they're still MUCH better off than Utica!

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#26 Jun 22, 2014
Walter Kovacs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? What difference does it make to you? Is your other life so miserable that being "right" on the internet is the only validation of your existence? Sure seems like it. We all know you're really living the good life, and being an internet tough guy is not really how you spend your days....though the more you reply, the more obvious it really is.
No. I have it pretty good actually but thanks for your concern.

Clifton Park, NY

#27 Jun 22, 2014
joe wrote:
<quoted text>its sliding because of trash like you moved in
In typical utican fashion you have it totally backwards. It's sliding because people like me have left and still are.

Clifton Park, NY

#28 Jun 22, 2014
pedestrian wrote:
Walter Kovacs hit the nail right on the head about riggies,he's got him figured out !
Another typical utican "rah rah" message.

Clifton Park, NY

#29 Jun 22, 2014
he is a jerk off wrote:
He should only be commenting on his hometown area ,not the Utica area. Defiinetly a head case.
Oh really utican? Then you should never ever comment or have an opinion on anything not utican related...which would be easy because nothing of significance happens in that area.
i dont think so

Utica, NY

#30 Jun 22, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really utican? Then you should never ever comment or have an opinion on anything not utican related...which would be easy because nothing of significance happens in that area.
I don't live in Utica ! TRUTH !!!!

Clifton Park, NY

#31 Jun 22, 2014
i dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>I don't live in Utica ! TRUTH !!!!
No?
Utica Positivity Brigade

Utica, NY

#32 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I've visited a bunch of southern cities, but I don't live in them. Am I not allowed to talk about them??

A bit hypocritical, I'd say.... Riggies KNOWS Utica... Riggie's lived here. Yet Uticans talk crap about other cities that they've never even visited before!!! I remember things like, "San Francisco sucks because they're all fake there! And Syracuse sucks because they're all about money! Georgia is the suck because they're all redneck hicks! I know because my professor's cousin's grocery bagger's baby momma's aunt visited [insert city here] and hated it! Utica is better!!! They're all jealous of us!!!" but yet they'd never personally stepped foot outside of Oneida County.

Clifton Park, NY

#33 Jun 22, 2014
Utica Positivity Brigade wrote:
<quoted text>
I've visited a bunch of southern cities, but I don't live in them. Am I not allowed to talk about them??
A bit hypocritical, I'd say.... Riggies KNOWS Utica... Riggie's lived here. Yet Uticans talk crap about other cities that they've never even visited before!!! I remember things like, "San Francisco sucks because they're all fake there! And Syracuse sucks because they're all about money! Georgia is the suck because they're all redneck hicks! I know because my professor's cousin's grocery bagger's baby momma's aunt visited [insert city here] and hated it! Utica is better!!! They're all jealous of us!!!" but yet they'd never personally stepped foot outside of Oneida County.
Unfortunately I know utica too well. Get out!!!
Riggies

Utica, NY

#34 Jun 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I know utica too well. Get out!!!
Nobody cares what you know. Shut your damned pie hole for once. You shoulda been beat more as a child because you have no self discipline or respect for others of us that are human. You shall hopefully burn and rot in hell for all your foolishness on this awesome web site.

Clifton Park, NY

#35 Jun 23, 2014
Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares what you know. Shut your damned pie hole for once. You shoulda been beat more as a child because you have no self discipline or respect for others of us that are human. You shall hopefully burn and rot in hell for all your foolishness on this awesome web site.
You're burning in hell right now. Look where you live.
Unbelievable

Utica, NY

#36 Jun 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You're burning in hell right now. Look where you live.
And boy oh boy you sure must be feeling the heat too...all you talk about is Utica! You sure do love us! You seem to have all kinds of "inside info" that those who live here only would know about (if they are even true). Also don't bother with the " smart enough to use the internet" either. Sure, some stuff might there, but not all you spew out. And if it is, you must be spending a lot of time searching and searching. Most people who have what you " claim" to have, are busy living life, and not wasting time obsessing about a place they " no longer live in". Because after all, why should what happens here affect you? I'll answer that, because that so called life you are living is right here. People who are stuck in a place they hate, around the people they hate, dealing with politics and police they hate...whose life generally sucks...are doing what?? They are on topix, posting the same old garbage, day in and day out for years. And before you say " what about you, you're on here", I will redirect you to re-read this post. I am not on here daily with the same rants, and pop in a few times a week to check a topic totally unrelated to the usual negativity on here.

Clifton Park, NY

#37 Jun 23, 2014
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
And boy oh boy you sure must be feeling the heat too...all you talk about is Utica! You sure do love us! You seem to have all kinds of "inside info" that those who live here only would know about (if they are even true). Also don't bother with the " smart enough to use the internet" either. Sure, some stuff might there, but not all you spew out. And if it is, you must be spending a lot of time searching and searching. Most people who have what you " claim" to have, are busy living life, and not wasting time obsessing about a place they " no longer live in". Because after all, why should what happens here affect you? I'll answer that, because that so called life you are living is right here. People who are stuck in a place they hate, around the people they hate, dealing with politics and police they hate...whose life generally sucks...are doing what?? They are on topix, posting the same old garbage, day in and day out for years. And before you say " what about you, you're on here", I will redirect you to re-read this post. I am not on here daily with the same rants, and pop in a few times a week to check a topic totally unrelated to the usual negativity on here.
It's nothing but pure comedy. And yes I do know a lot about the goings on there. It's not hard to read. Enjoy utica!

Clifton Park, NY

#38 Jun 23, 2014
I hear that charleston will be made into a historical building. Almost ten million in grant money targeted for its restoration.

Clifton Park, NY

#39 Jun 23, 2014
I hear that charleston will be made into a historical building. Almost ten million in grant money targeted for its restoration.
False. Bobby o is having it transformed into luxury timeshares.

Clifton Park, NY

#41 Jun 27, 2014
Utica Positivity Brigade wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHAHAHAHa DUDE STOP IT really. I'm going to have a heart attack. Damn. haha!:-D
Sorry. It's just too easy.:)
Robert T Oliveira Fraud

Clifton Park, NY

#42 Jun 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Sorry. It's just too easy.:)
You are under investigation by my team.

Clifton Park, NY

#43 Jun 28, 2014
Robert T Oliveira Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
You are under investigation by my team.
I'm really nervous cracky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jw smw 14 min jwondering 7
Pletl and bakery 15 min Snitch 1
Abel: Drunk DWI UPD cop promoted! 28 min is it blue line o... 13
Kadas 31 min Gropple 1
John Nehme Likes To Bang All Night! 43 min Laurie 2
HEY MIKE aka oliveboy (Oct '10) 1 hr Johnny Belmont 27
NY Dead Last in Tax Freedom 2 hr No sale 3
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 3 hr SCRAPE BUNIONS 51
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM
Rex's Bills need a quarterback, and Sanchez and Vick are available
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
Issues the Jets Need to Address This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Jets' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 8:34 AM
Buzz: Harvin Refusing Pay Cut, Wants to Stay with Jets
ESPN 1:07 PM
Giants franchise tag pass-rusher Pierre-Paul
Bleacher Report 1:23 PM
J.D. Walton Released by Giants: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Tagging JPP an Expensive but Necessary Step
NBC Sports 2:22 PM
Bills opt against tagging Jerry Hughes
NBC Sports 2:22 PM
Bills opt against tagging Jerry Hughes
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
How Should Giants Fill Their Biggest Holes?