Is Diana Vickery not a native English speaker

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2013
Ralph

New York, NY

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Her posts are barely legible. Is she born in a foreign country since that would explain the poor use of English or does she suffer from a severe mental disability?
In terms of her psyche I believe she has paranoid delusions and is on the verge of a psychotic episode. Poor woman. She really does need a good psychiatrist to help her.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 6, 2013
I think she just gets flustered and full of thoughts when she writes and can't keep up with herself.I believe she would much more coherent if she was talking and not typeing.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Her posts are barely legible. Is she born in a foreign country since that would explain the poor use of English or does she suffer from a severe mental disability?
In terms of her psyche I believe she has paranoid delusions and is on the verge of a psychotic episode. Poor woman. She really does need a good psychiatrist to help her.
I think it's debatable whether or not to even call that "English". She can't make two sentences relevant to one another in the same statement. She is a wacko like that crazylady who called the lawyer radio show yesterday and said the Rabiis were trying to poison her she's maaaad crazy and immature and a half.
hank hill

Elmwood Park, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
I think she just gets flustered and full of thoughts when she writes and can't keep up with herself.I believe she would much more coherent if she was talking and not typeing.
Been sayin this for awhile now, I think Diana's awesome. I think most ppl get annoyed with her because of her dedication to her cause. I find it to be an admirable quality even if I don't know what most of the posts are about.

Level 1

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 7, 2013
COAST TO COAST...COAST TO COAST........COAST TO COAST
Equality Questioned

Syracuse, NY

#7 Apr 7, 2013
I hear she's an ex-librarian who went crazy off prescribed medications. They say she talks to herself in the mirror for hours and even argues. Neighbors say she wears men's suits with sneakers.

Level 1

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Equality Questioned wrote:
I hear she's an ex-librarian who went crazy off prescribed medications. They say she talks to herself in the mirror for hours and even argues. Neighbors say she wears men's suits with sneakers.
From who?
hank hill

Elmwood Park, IL

#9 Apr 7, 2013
cool
Darby Obrien

AOL

#10 Apr 7, 2013
You're right, she is that librarian, Darby O'Brien. Now, we all know the next Sandy Hook, Auroa event will be created by a stooge who has no drugs in it's system so that orangutan can trump gun control. That stooge will be drugged up and a bunch of cowards will do the shooting, staged just like Sandy Hook.

Now, if Sandy Hook was legitimate, they would be showing those graves with their names on them. In fact, like the St. Jude Hospital that shows those sick and dying children, to make it look good for gun control and the take over of America, they would have shown those dead and bloodied bodies. No remains were ever removed from that school. That fake of a coronor said those bodies were going to remain in that building until Sunday, then that fhaggot said those bodies were removed in the middle of the night!

Oh, I can't wait for Obama to be removed from office, impeached and executed for Treason and American Terrorism!

Level 1

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Darby Obrien wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, she is that librarian, Darby O'Brien. Now, we all know the next Sandy Hook, Auroa event will be created by a stooge who has no drugs in it's system so that orangutan can trump gun control. That stooge will be drugged up and a bunch of cowards will do the shooting, staged just like Sandy Hook.
Now, if Sandy Hook was legitimate, they would be showing those graves with their names on them. In fact, like the St. Jude Hospital that shows those sick and dying children, to make it look good for gun control and the take over of America, they would have shown those dead and bloodied bodies. No remains were ever removed from that school. That fake of a coronor said those bodies were going to remain in that building until Sunday, then that fhaggot said those bodies were removed in the middle of the night!
Oh, I can't wait for Obama to be removed from office, impeached and executed for Treason and American Terrorism!
You are fool to think this is how it all works.There is most certainly a shadow government but you obviously have no idea about how the N.W.O opperates.To think it all rest on Obama's and the democrats shoulders shows your ignorance.If you truly fail to realize it involves the entire two party system you should just go to sleep and let the big boys handle it instead o spewing nonsense that hurts the cause.
Darby Obrien

AOL

#13 Apr 7, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fool to think this is how it all works.There is most certainly a shadow government but you obviously have no idea about how the N.W.O opperates.To think it all rest on Obama's and the democrats shoulders shows your ignorance.If you truly fail to realize it involves the entire two party system you should just go to sleep and let the big boys handle it instead o spewing nonsense that hurts the cause.
Go and google free republic and locate the thread on "MOTHER OF SLAIN BENGHAZI OFFICER TO SEAN HANNITY: THE WANT ME TO SHUT UP!"

This thread and site has plenty of information and plenty of images that articulate what this country has become, a very evil place to live.

I am very well aware of the NWO knew it for years, but it will be Obama that goes down hard for this and he will be taking many scumbags with him. You wait and see, those Bushes will be destroyed and hopefully this event happens before Old man Bush dies so we can deny him his presidential funeral. Bush was involved in the murder of JFK, he lied that he was there.

This involves many international figures that is why it is a very difficult casse. Once it happens, the internet the way we know it now will be changed forever, there will no longer be the opportunity to hide, accountability via license and more will be mandated.

Obama is the fatal mistake, and those in power do know he is illegal. As for that Conneticut governor, he is mentally sick in the head.

I can't wait to see Barbara Bush arrested right along with her King George, and her Jeb!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 33 min wat a bunch of terds 79
utica national (Jun '13) 45 min ditto 522
Chester Flowers are a rip off don't buy from them! (Jan '12) 2 hr Jus Sayin 27
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 3 hr Bye Bye 46
Georgio's - great food and vino 3 hr It Is What It Is 92
utica aud 3 hr Cant Wait For The... 128
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 3 hr Cant Wait For The... 27
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 5 hr GRAD -0 52
Ten Most Dangerous Jobs In The United States. (Jun '12) 8 hr Lairdsville 24
•••